The Biden Administration..V3

529,134 Views | 7591 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

List all the members of the White House press corps and their party affiliations please. This is a reporters OPINION that works for the federalist
LOL.... which one are you today?

Angry lefty poster or moderator?

You look it up. It's not hard to find. It's public knowledge of who they donated money to.

Sucks when I'm right doesn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
The left ladies and gentlemen.... Coming to a city near you if you keep voting for MARXIST clowns....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Not sure how many will see what the Sleepy Joe Administration is championing with their lunatic "diversity hiring" practices...

They aren't responsible for this train wreck of perversion but judging from their clowns they have hired they damn sure are encouraging it.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
braz213
The 3 ladies were arrested. Get this. They were mad they had to pay 1.75 for sauce.

Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-ever-expanding-group-therapy-for-liberals/

Quote:

Ari Fleischer, the former Bush-era White House press secretary and a current contributor to Fox News, has a new book out titled Suppression, Deception, Snobbery and Bias: Why the Press Gets So Much Wrong, and Just Doesn't Care. What separates this book from a lot of other books by conservatives ripping into the media is how much Fleischer emphasizes that he wants the media to do better work and put out a better product, and the way he lays out how biased media exacerbates American divisions. Fleischer contends that liberal groupthink in the ranks of the media outrages the Right and encourages the Left to embrace its fringe and lose touch with the rest of the country:
Quote:

If you are conservative or independent in America, you know the media is not fair. However, conservatives often get this conflict wrong. We misread what they media is trying to do, and we misinterpret why they are doing it. There is no secret meeting where liberals decide how to pervert the news. There is no central source of propaganda. It comes naturally to the media because they're too much alike. They have a diversity problem. . . .

Journalism has a great weakness, an original sin. The people who go into journalism do not represent the breadth and depth of the United States of America. They don't look like America, nor do they sound or think like America. They are overwhelmingly cut from the same cloth, a fabric that is largely liberal, like-minded, and way too unfamiliar with the circumstances and needs of many Americans, especially those without college degrees, those who come from rural areas, and those who are conservative or Republican. It's no wonder the media has a hard time understanding 74 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump's 2020 reelection.

I think Ari Fleischer is right. They need to learn to be contrarians with their likewise liberal colleagues. The media needs to recruit alternative voices and listen to them too. They say they want diversity but they absolutely abhor political diversity.
He would know better than i....but i think a contributing factor has to be "survival mode"? Meaning....if 80% of your employer base is left-leaning, exactly how many employees are going to rise thru the ranks as counter to that?

Two, i think youve said you don't do twitter....but go follow 20 reporters -- national, local, news, sports -- on there....the group think, everyone gotta fit in, circle jerk mode is in full affect.
PackFansXL
The 3 *****ing persons.
braz213
PackFansXL said:

The 3 *****ing persons.

The 3 birthing people.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

List all the members of the White House press corps and their party affiliations please. This is a reporters OPINION that works for the federalist

You look it up. It's not hard to find. It's public knowledge of who they donated money to.

I asked a simple question.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-ever-expanding-group-therapy-for-liberals/

Quote:

Ari Fleischer, the former Bush-era White House press secretary and a current contributor to Fox News, has a new book out titled Suppression, Deception, Snobbery and Bias: Why the Press Gets So Much Wrong, and Just Doesn't Care. What separates this book from a lot of other books by conservatives ripping into the media is how much Fleischer emphasizes that he wants the media to do better work and put out a better product, and the way he lays out how biased media exacerbates American divisions. Fleischer contends that liberal groupthink in the ranks of the media outrages the Right and encourages the Left to embrace its fringe and lose touch with the rest of the country:
Quote:

If you are conservative or independent in America, you know the media is not fair. However, conservatives often get this conflict wrong. We misread what they media is trying to do, and we misinterpret why they are doing it. There is no secret meeting where liberals decide how to pervert the news. There is no central source of propaganda. It comes naturally to the media because they're too much alike. They have a diversity problem. . . .

Journalism has a great weakness, an original sin. The people who go into journalism do not represent the breadth and depth of the United States of America. They don't look like America, nor do they sound or think like America. They are overwhelmingly cut from the same cloth, a fabric that is largely liberal, like-minded, and way too unfamiliar with the circumstances and needs of many Americans, especially those without college degrees, those who come from rural areas, and those who are conservative or Republican. It's no wonder the media has a hard time understanding 74 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump's 2020 reelection.

I think Ari Fleischer is right. They need to learn to be contrarians with their likewise liberal colleagues. The media needs to recruit alternative voices and listen to them too. They say they want diversity but they absolutely abhor political diversity.
He would know better than i....but i think a contributing factor has to be "survival mode"? Meaning....if 80% of your employer base is left-leaning, exactly how many employees are going to rise thru the ranks as counter to that?

Two, i think youve said you don't do twitter....but go follow 20 reporters -- national, local, news, sports -- on there....the group think, everyone gotta fit in, circle jerk mode is in full affect.

I think the group think, tribalism, and other names given to people needs to be very careful. I've been accused (I think) of having tribal thinking and feel as if it is a miscategorization.

I have very strong personal opinions; however, my goal (not always successful) is to link issues back to the original intent of our founding and how the issue should be viewed by "our" government. Example: I have strong feelings on Roe V. Wade; however, I did my best to not let my personal feelings get in the way on a constitutional ruling. Yes, I know…. It went my way, so that makes it easier…

Regarding 20 reporter on Twitter… well, I would rather have a toe cut off. None of the those 20 people would have anything worth listening and/or reading. Everything (most) is stated from an emotional stance. That is completely unbearable, for me. So, I'd rather ***** and complain with everyone here!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

You didn't ask a question at all.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

So did I. You asked a contrarian question because it has been shown, proven and reshown again across multiple media platforms that over 90% of the press donates to the left. Not to mention how many of the White House Press Pool reporters wrote books about their "traumas" from dealing with President Trump?

Your passive aggressive attempts at humor may be lost on some but not me.

I answered your question now you answer mine. Having the ability to engage in verbal exchanges and then delete posts that don't follow your ideology must be one hell of a power trip. You seem to enjoy it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
BBW12OG said:

Not sure how many will see what the Sleepy Joe Administration is championing with their lunatic "diversity hiring" practices...

They aren't responsible for this train wreck of perversion but judging from their clowns they have hired they damn sure are encouraging it.

To follow up a post from last night....

Here is what the left brings to the table...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
BBW12OG
LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
braz213
What was it?
BBW12OG
Sorry... my bad. Wrong thread!

All posts are still here. For now!!

I'll admit when I am wrong and I had the threads crossed.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Back on track now....LOL

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
This is Sleepy Joe's America....... there is one common denominator in all of the videos you see like this. Although on this one in particular you don't hear any of the fine upstanding bystanders yelling "World Star..."

It's a damn cultural problem that exists in America and until it is called out for what it is it will continue to happen.

Watch the video, close your eyes and imagine the perpetrators are WHITE... how many riots, burned down cities, moral outrages by the MSM, hours upon hours of non-stop coverage would we be seeing? But, we all know, rinse and repeat. Same old story but in different places with different names. Pathetic.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.
Just for the record, there have been zero post edited or deleted by any moderator since last week. None, Nada, zip, zilch on any forum of IPS
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.
Just for the record, there have been zero post edited or deleted by any moderator since last week. None, Nada, zip, zilch on any forum of IPS
What was deleted last week? What rules did the posts break? I wasn't the only one that had posts deleted and you know that.

Nothing against IPS rules was posted. You just didn't like what the post said and proved.

Thanks. Point proven.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.
What was deleted last week? What rules did the posts break? I wasn't the only one that had posts deleted and you know that.

Nothing against IPS rules was posted. You just didn't like what the post said and proved.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

Glass, you're saying nothing been deleted or edited since last week…. So, would that mean, since Sunday (Sunday being the start of the week)?

BBW, are you asking: what post were edited or deleted prior to this week? Meaning, this past Saturday and before?

Right now, it appears that both of you could be right…

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
So Brandon got up there and read his teleprompter about his executive order to help women murder their children. This senile communist POS loves to say "for God's sake" all the time. Who is his god?? What god supports Sodomy and transgender abomination and murdering unborn children?

The god of the Marxist Left is Lucifer.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

So Brandon got up there and read his teleprompter about his executive order to help women murder their children. This senile communist POS loves to say "for God's sake" all the time. Who is his god?? What god supports Sodomy and transgender abomination and murdering unborn children?

The god of the Marxist Left is Lucifer.
I wish I had a link but the other day, I saw he'd signed some proclamation or EO with the date and time including "in the Year of Our Lord". I wonder how his radical assistants let that one slip in.
LetEmKnowPack
Biden just sold one million barrels of our reserve oil to the chinese company hunter owns an equity stake in...Its so bad now we may have to arrest Don Jr...

caryking
High Travoltage said:

Biden just sold one million barrels of our reserve oil to the chinese company hunter owns an equity stake in...Its so bad now we may have to arrest Don Jr...

Don't you get tired of Washington Speak? This lady is so full of "Crap", her breath stinks…

This is why people like Trump so much…

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

Don't you get tired of Washington Speak? This lady is so full of "Crap", her breath stinks…

This is why people like Trump so much…

Again, this is the kind of crap that Trump was constantly "accused" of but never proven. And the media screamed about the atrocity of it. Now it's reported as news and oh well...
BBW12OG
It doesn't matter.... the lefties will always turn their head and claim moral and intellectual superiority.

Sleepy Joe and the joke of his VP tells you all you need to know about those who continue to support them.

Got to love this..... Enjoy.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

Glass, you're saying nothing been deleted or edited since last week…. So, would that mean, since Sunday (Sunday being the start of the week)?

BBW, are you asking: what post were edited or deleted prior to this week? Meaning, this past Saturday and before?

Nothing has been edited or deleted since June 27th by any Moderator and that was done by me and I admitted that. Now Steve has done some on the sports forums, but nothing on the WC since 6-27
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

Nothing has been edited or deleted since June 27th by any Moderator and that was done by me and I admitted that. Now Steve has done some on the sports forums, but nothing on the WC since 6-27
Thanks for the clarity!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

actually my post was edited in July 4th thread on 7/1
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

Don't let the truth get in the way of facts......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL...

Case in point...

Posts being deleted.....

What a damn joke.

Thanks. Point proven.
Just so I'm clear…

Sorry, I missed that one.
Glasswolf
So I deleted 3 of BBW's post and cleared a flag on one of his post on the 27th and edited one of Hokie's post on July 3rd. Other than banning about 3 dozen spam bot's that's it for me. Y'all have a great Sunday. I'm going to be watching Wimbledon for the next few hours
Glasswolf
As stated before, you all have free run to post what you wish. Go scorched earth on everyone
packofwolves
Poll numbers seem to indicate there are many more that regret their 2020 vote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/these-biden-voters-regret-2020-choice-18-months-presidency
First Page Last Page
Page 34 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.