The Biden Administration..V3

529,434 Views | 7591 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

What does everyone think of the findings that fundraising money for Trumps defense didn't go to his defense?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/1104648634/january-6-panel-trump-campaign-fundraise-misled-donors-election-lies

Feeling grifted yet?

Wait a damn second! You're telling me that a politician misled people about where the money was going that was fundraised?

Impeachment #432!!!
I thought Trump wasn't a politician as usual. Isn't that why you guys are up his shtick
LOL....he's just a regular guy like one of us. He's not gonna stand for those DC shenanigans.

I hope ultimately, this show in DC (and it really feels like a show) is just enough to keep Trump out of the equation and that even his most ardent supporters will realize that.

I know many feel this is some diversion to detract from Biden's crap...but his numbers aren't going to start trending up unless a miracle occurs in the economy.

So just start grooming several candidates that are alive, and not hated by 3/5 of the country, and we'll win the White House back.

*I'm also becoming stronger of mind the Dems will start shopping elsewhere as well for '24. They're on a sinking ship right now, and no amount of media distractions from the economy are going to help over the long term.

Is gotta ask...what democrat do you think that isn't hated by 3/5 of the country right now?
hated though? Trump and HRC are kind of in a league of their own though. I'd guess folks on the extremes would fall into hated.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What does everyone think of the findings that fundraising money for Trumps defense didn't go to his defense?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/1104648634/january-6-panel-trump-campaign-fundraise-misled-donors-election-lies

Feeling grifted yet?
I try to be kind...........I really do. LMAO

As during Communist control of Soviet Russia, the Jan. 6 Committee's purpose is to prop up a dying, corrupt regime. You throw out your bull**** from this bunch of criminals? Types like you are why we're in this ****show we're in. It can't be expressed otherwise.

interesting. Thought you'd be all on board with a wild conspiracy
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Wait a damn second! You're telling me that a politician misled people about where the money was going that was fundraised?

Impeachment #432!!!

You questioning anyone about making/taking donations after you lied about donating to Elizabeth Warren, was called out for it and disappeared, is damn funny!!!

Wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you!! Keep up the participation trophy lifestyle. Suits you well.
damn man, your deflection shields are set to max
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?
I try to be kind...........I really do. LMAO

As during Communist control of Soviet Russia, the Jan. 6 Committee's purpose is to prop up a dying, corrupt regime. You throw out your bull**** from this bunch of criminals? Types like you are why we're in this ****show we're in. It can't be expressed otherwise.

interesting. Thought you'd be all on board with a wild conspiracy
ha, hand wringers usually bury their head in the sand. Surprised you could even get such a thought out.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

I thought Trump wasn't a politician as usual. Isn't that why you guys are up his shtick
I can't speak for anybody but myself, but the reason that I was "up his shtick" (as you say here above) was because his actual policies as President were the best of my lifetime as a voting adult.

When the primaries started in 2016, I had multiple others ahead of him for whatever reason, but once he won the nomination then he was getting my vote.

He most certainly (based on the overall job he did as President) did not deserve to get voted out of office. But it was the Free Press' mission from day one. The way they treated him for those 4 years was nothing but sickening.

Now we've got this absolute **** show of a government with an f'n puppet in place (worst of my lifetime as a voting adult), who has zero say in what he is told to do on a daily basis, and our press thinks that it's wonderful.

AND STILL - ALL THEY CAN TALK ABOUT IS TRUMP 24/7. *And so-called Republicans like you and Chem willfully buy into it hook, line and sinker...

You need to get out of here with that weak ass **** buddy.

caryking
cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?
lol...I have never given money to a politician. Every time I think about it I buy another 100 rounds...
I agree! Any money that gets given, by my family, goes somewhere to help a child or a ministry. Politicians, and Trump, have far more supportive people, than me, for fundraising…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

Th

Feeling grifted yet?
lol...I have never given money to a politician. Every time I think about it I buy another 100 rounds...
I agree! Any money that gets given, by my family, goes somewhere to help a child or a ministry. Politicians, and Trump, have far more supportive people, than me, for fundraising…
BTW, the two entities creating the story leaves me a lot to question. I do remember the PAC that was created; however, I don't remember all the details around it.

So, when an article created by NPR and the facts coming from the sham committee, are being used to create a story, well…. I'm going to have to see the other side of things…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Precisely!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

You questioning anyone about making/taking donations after you lied about donating to Elizabeth Warren, was called out for it and disappeared, is damn funny!!!

Wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you!! Keep up the participation trophy lifestyle. Suits you well.
I'm not the one that came on here as a "white knight" against people using the word "MARXISM" making the claim that I was going to donate $1.00 for every time it was used.

You did. You posted a BS screen shot that was easily debunked, couldn't produce the screen shot of the "Thank You For Your Donation" page, email or any proof. You know why you couldn't? Because you didn't.

YOU LIED. and you were called out for it. Will forever be your legacy.

As far as being on President Trump's whatever you called it, get over it. I'm not on his or anyone else's. Sorry he hurt you. Sorry you and your generation can't take a little heat before you have to run home to mommy, your safe space or look for your emotional cuddle animal.

One day, and I highly doubt it, if you ever grow up, maybe you can have a semi-adult discussion about politics, policies and the effects it has now and in the future.

Now unless you have something to contribute run along and play your XBox, Playstation or whatever it is your "participation trophy" generation is into these days.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Now that we put the whiny little brat to bed let's get back on topic....

How many different messages are we to expect coming out of the White House? I guess running to Saudi Arabia to beg MSB for oil is making them a "pariah!"

Here is Climate Czar Ketchup Boy fresh off one of his 5 private jets telling us how we peons should be happy to pay high prices for gas!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

I'm not the one that came on here as a "white knight" against people using the word "MARXISM" making the claim that I was going to donate $1.00 for every time it was used.

You did. You posted a BS screen shot that was easily debunked, couldn't produce the screen shot of the "Thank You For Your Donation" page, email or any proof. You know why you couldn't? Because you didn't.

As far as being on President Trump's whatever you called it, get over it. I'm not on his or anyone else's. Sorry he hurt you. Sorry you and your generation can't take a little heat before you have to run home to mommy, your safe space or look for your emotional cuddle animal.

One day, and I highly doubt it, if you ever grow up, maybe you can have a semi-adult discussion about politics, policies and the effects it has now and in the future.

Now unless you have something to contribute run along and play your XBox, Playstation or whatever it is your "participation trophy" generation is into these days.
why is me having a little fun so agitating to you? Relax man
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

Ha Ha!!! Yeah... you sold it as having fun... You blatantly lied, got caught and now, as expected, trying to spin it as a "joke." It wasn't meant to be a joke. You thought you had one upped me by lying about donating money. Own it. Everyone knows your schtick now.

Again... you showed who you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

Ha Ha!!! Yeah... you sold it as having fun... You blatantly lied, got caught and now, as expected, trying to spin it as a "joke." It wasn't meant to be a joke. You thought you had one upped me by lying about donating money. Own it. Everyone knows your schtick now.

lol only you believed I was serious. So much so you donated to Elizabeth Warren to prove I lied. You're animal man. I love you
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

lol only you believed I was serious. So much so you donated to Elizabeth Warren to prove I lied. You're animal man. I love you
No I didn't... and you sold it as you donated to prove your point.

Keep flailing.

Obviously being outed as a FOS liar stings.... As much as you rail on President Trump for doing the same you two seem to have a few things in common.

Maybe that's why you hate him so much. You two are the same person morally. Lying grifters that can't own up and take responsibility for their actions when they have negative outcomes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

Keep flailing.

Obviously being outed as a FOS liar stings.... As much as you rail on President Trump for doing the same you two seem to have a few things in common.

Maybe that's why you hate him so much. You two are the same person morally. Lying grifters that can't own up and take responsibility for their actions when they have negative outcomes.
what do you think Warren is going to spend your donation on? Open borders? Higher taxes? More government spending? The options are limitless!
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

In your post, you used the word "grifted." That comes across as an accusation, not really a joke.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Feeling grifted yet?

Impeachment #432!!!

Keep flailing.

what do you think Warren is going to spend your donation on? Open borders? Higher taxes? More government spending? The options are limitless!
Keep deflecting. I told you and everyone else all you did was click on "donate," fill in the box and you got a blue check without making a donation.

Now keep spinning Pinocchio... Your continued attempts to deflect from owning what you did is digging your hole deeper.

Like I said, your hatred for Trump comes from the lack of morality that the two of you share. Great role models...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
The left's hypocrisy on full display!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

good post!
hokiewolf
Werewolf
Dr. Rand Paul Releases 2021 'Festivus' Report on Government Waste | Senator Rand Paul (senate.gov)

$53 billion......

I understand approx $100 trillion missing......most of it unaccounted for military spending. Yep, that's a T.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the Democratic Party nominee for the President of the United States...

Please let it happen!
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

I can't speak for anybody but myself, but the reason that I was "up his shtick" (as you say here above) was because his actual policies as President were the best of my lifetime as a voting adult.

When the primaries started in 2016, I had multiple others ahead of him for whatever reason, but once he won the nomination then he was getting my vote.

He most certainly (based on the overall job he did as President) did not deserve to get voted out of office. But it was the Free Press' mission from day one. The way they treated him for those 4 years was nothing but sickening.

Now we've got this absolute **** show of a government with an f'n puppet in place (worst of my lifetime as a voting adult), who has zero say in what he is told to do on a daily basis, and our press thinks that it's wonderful.

AND STILL - ALL THEY CAN TALK ABOUT IS TRUMP 24/7. *And so-called Republicans like you and Chem willfully buy into it hook, line and sinker...

You need to get out of here with that weak ass **** buddy.

Buy into what? I voted for the guy a 2nd time (like you, not in the primary, but as opposed to HRC or Biden??)

That doesnt mean I don't think he really screwed up from NOV-JAN. He most certainly idd not act in the country's best interest. His self-interest surely cost GA for the 2 GOP candidates in the Senate, which led us to Biden having more power.

Now....are the hearings warranted? Personally, I think an investigation is, yes. But clearly this is not remotely independent, and is a fiasco. As my wife said last night when we were watching ABC news....they spoke for the first 15 minutes about a former president, and not one minute about gas, inflation, or the bear market of our current president.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

Dr. Rand Paul Releases 2021 'Festivus' Report on Government Waste | Senator Rand Paul (senate.gov)

$53 billion......

I understand approx $100 trillion missing......most of it unaccounted for military spending. Yep, that's a T.

Aren't there questions about where chunks of the Covid packages have gone, or haven't gone?
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the Democratic Party nominee for the President of the United States...

Please let it happen!
Pinocchio and his merry band of MARXISTS would gladly vote for her just to keep the Big Bad Orange Man out of office.

He broke them.

Now their savior and King, Sleepy Joe, is breaking American's bank accounts every single second of the day. But, you know, at least there's no "mean tweets."

God help them come November if the Red Tsunami hits as predicted.... some of them may not be able to come out of mommy's basement for pop tarts and pizza rolls!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Welp. I ran my 20 gallon tank damn near down to empty today before I noticed it (I had a client with me and was conversing while driving... something I'm not very good at sometimes )... officially experienced my first fill up of over $100.00 ($106.50)... unfortunately, I like to use Plus and it was at $4.9999 / Gallon today... yeah, I know... that's 21.30 gallons (still short of the record 22 gallons I got into it that one time)...

That damn Putin!
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

Aren't there questions about where chunks of the Covid packages have gone, or haven't gone?
You mean the "free money"?!? I'm sure that it's gone to some very, very, very worthy causes...
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

You mean the "free money"?!? I'm sure that it's gone to some very, very, very worthy causes...

What was the term used earlier...grifting?
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

Yes... now that you mention it, I believe it was.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

Maybe we should start up a "I support MARXISTS" website so Pinocchio can better "donate" and we can reap the fruits of his Call of Duty royalties in mommy's basement!!

I hear grifting is profitable. More so than Call of Duty!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

The "And We Know" thread shows a list "the waste of 2021" at the 14 min 10 sec mark that includes 36 billion dollars of waste as Improper CARES Act Unemployment insurance payments. I don't know if the list totals 53 billion or not.......but there's $4.29 billion of ineligible and duplicate PPP loans (SBA) listed too.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

$53 billion......

The "And We Know" thread shows a list "the waste of 2021" at the 14 min 10 sec mark that includes 36 billion dollars of waste as Improper CARES Act Unemployment insurance payments. I don't know if the list totals 53 billion or not.......but there's $4.29 billion of ineligible and duplicate PPP loans (SBA) listed too.
I believe Warewolf Your numbers are correct. Like most half baked and emergency programs that Are enacted there just tons of fraud. More reason to reduce federal spending
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
LMAO
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.