The Biden Administration..V3

529,141 Views | 7591 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/liberal-meaning-origin-history

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conservative

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_voter
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Werewolf
Let FREEDOM ring?

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/proper-pronouning?s=r
Werewolf
This is the year 2022. Overcrowding, pollution, and resource depletion have reduced society's leaders to finding food for the teeming masses. The answer is Soylent Green.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Soylent+Green+1973+Film&FORM=VRDGAR&view=detail&mid=8DE61F14CE91AC352BE78DE61F14CE91AC352BE7

Get ur popcorn popped and pour yourself a Pepsi!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

Not that I don't disagree with you but isn't that what all politicians do?
that's kind of my point, the districts have been so distorted that all you're getting now is extreme right and left, and you're not getting real worked on legislation that is sound
Just not a sound argument! The constitution provides for certain powers at the Federal Government; so, what should be acceptable for a House member, regardless of how extreme they are?
let's take abortion for an example. I'm not for it except in certain rare conditions. A sound legislator would work on legislation that doesn't appease just their base, they would work to get to the halfway point. This all or nothing stuff, all it does is continue the issue for the purposes of fund raising. Do your job and solve the damn issue that 75% of America would most likely live with
Hokie, where in the constitution does the Federal Government have jurisdiction over any law regarding Abortion? Please don't be lazy and say: the federal government makes laws and rules without explicit jurisdiction all the time.
it doesn't, but I'd rather have a national law that ends this debate then the hodge podge of poorly written legislation in the states where dumb stuff like ectopic pregnancies aren't addressed.

Orinstead of a compromise in legislation you get dumb abortion law that doesn't even include the word "woman"
Hokie, taking what I thought about you, that statement is the complete antithesis.

I think you say you're from the conservative flank of the political spectrum. If so, Federalism is what you would want, right? The constitution is explicitly set up with Federalism as its structure. That would take this ruling, in the early 70's, as a bad ruling. So, this would push it back to the States to solve, regardless of how its own law is written.

Conservative, Inc, says things like you said. Conservatives do not!
I think a national law is the only conclusion into which making this issue moot. Therefore I'm all for that. Otherwise politicians will continue to make this a wedge issue.
So, you will throw away the constitution to make an issue moot?
last time I checked, the constitution allowed for congress to pass laws
Yes they can; however, what power, in the constitution, is given to congress for this jurisdiction?
Cary, for this specific issue, I just feel like this is the best way to get to a compromise that would be supported by an overwhelming amount of Americans and once and for all end this charade of outrage on this issue.

You are 100% correct, but what as I said above responding to Civ, you're seeing some really poor state legislation right now in response/preparation of the SC ruling
That is a scary statement by anyone, as far as I'm concerned. Remember, we will have an issue that does not have the constitutional power and made law, that you don't support. I have tried to be very consistent and call out my supporting issues to the states.

The beauty of this country is that Citizens in each state can change their legislatures to mold a bill the way they see fit. Taking your own opinion and applying it to California… they are working on and/or already have legislation to allow any abortion up to the day before birth. That is in counter to "your" federal legislation idea.

So, what do you do then? Fight California and the will of their people? Not a good idea!
All I'm pointing out here is that if you take away the two extreme sides of this issue, there is middle ground that would satisfy an overwhelming majority of Americans. The problem again, with State Legislation on this issue is that it has been rushed and poorly thought out and some of it is going to bring this issue up again through the courts.

So to me, the ONLY way to permanently get rid of this as a political issue is to provide a compromised solution in Congress.

Frankly I'm just tired of all of the shenanigans with Sc Justice fights and the haranguing of new state laws and how "draconian" they are. All you need to worry about is North Carolina or, is it, Virginia?

It's just childish behavior to create a wedge between all Americans for the purposes of filling campaign coffers. It's all theater. I want to eliminate the theater and move on. A federal compromised legislation seems like the only way to do it.
Hokie, here's the way I see your argument…

You are arguing the emotional side of this. Notice, I haven't stated an opinion on abortions; rather, on the jurisdiction of it. The argument that states have a mishmash of legislation is, in my opinion, not based on the rule of law (our constitution).

Sorry man, you're not basing your arguments soundly.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Going to enjoy the revolution turning on it's own MAGA phase of this populist stuff

Werewolf
https://blueanon.news/european-union-demands-sanctions-against-leader-of-russian-orthodox-church/

EU wishes to sanction Russian Orthodox leader. 20-years ago I came to believe Putin was closely allied with the Orthodox Church.and maybe not the villain the Central Banks and Corporate Media proclaimed
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Going to enjoy the revolution turning on it's own MAGA phase of this populist stuff
Hokie, go look at Club for Growth website. They are supporting Kathy Barnette. Even at that, she shows up at the Home of Ultra MAGA, Steve Bannon.

You are just throwing out crazy stuff trying to create problems. Learn something!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, go look at Club for Growth website. They are supporting Kathy Barnette. Even at that, she shows up at the Home of Ultra MAGA, Steve Bannon.

You are just throwing out crazy stuff trying to create problems. Learn something!
I've had to deal with spoiled, petulant children of relatives in the past....... Here's a prime example of the "trophy for everyone" generation.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Back on topic...

Way to go lefties... while parents struggle to find baby formula, buy gasoline, groceries and key essentials you prioritize a group that lobbied for the MARXIST PARTY support....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

Back on topic...

Way to go lefties... while parents struggle to find baby formula, buy gasoline, groceries and key essentials you prioritize a group that lobbied for the MARXIST PARTY support....

Yes, but we can't have fat looking congresscritters, in the hard times awaiting just around the corner, that would be a bad look.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I've had to deal with spoiled, petulant children of relatives in the past....... Here's a prime example of the "trophy for everyone" generation.

so you guys think Sean Hannity is part of the swamp??
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Sean is controlled by FoxNews. Globalism is the key…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah…….hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahashahahahah
Werewolf
Cary,, you are all over it. It took my grandmother on my mother's side way up into her 80's before she finally came to terms with professional wrestling. Our politicians on the Republican side do just enough but continue to lose the big match.....its one of the numerous factors that's led to where we are today. The Mockingbird/Corporate media are probably the primary reason this has been gotten away with. Corporate media functions just like the federal politicians ........they keep the hook baited just enough and thus we're where we're at. Until a person takes the due diligence to understand what's going on they may never figure it out. Devolution may have to produce some harsh realities for some of the youngsters here and in each of our communities. We need to really hit bottom to wake some of you jokers up. Its been called America's "near death experience".
Werewolf
^ Guys like Hokester are a true danger to the Republic I'm sorry to say. Just hand wring over everything and wants harmony at all cost. Let's not hurt someone 's feelings. I think we'd slide right over the cliff with a majority thinking like Hoke. Hoke would have his little black outfit and sandles on....and be just hunky dory. There would be no divide.......we'd all be equal happy and own nothing...........except that top 10,000 or so.

I would also remind my conservative friends here that our most dangerous enemy right now is actually the Establishment Republicans/ RINOs........what the AZ SOS candidate termed "RepubliCRATS........another reference to a Uniparty ....I think he also called our Federal GOVT a syndicate or something similar. Love that guy. Az has got it going on......... and Kari Lake is a helluva Patriot.......!
hokiewolf
Yeah I'm the dangerous one, silly me thinking that congress should actually do the job their elected to do
Werewolf

I know of lot of really nice people like the Hoke. They'd give away the farm before they would stand in this line short of it being this long. You're a danger for your lack of discernment......a really good dude but jeez.

You don't know about this because your leftist education system and your Global cabal-controlled media wouldn't make you aware of it. But I still don't think it would have moved the needle for you.

This was the intent of the almost-2 million that joined me in DC on 1/6/21.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

This was the intent of the almost-2 million that joined me in DC on 1/6/21.

What does this mean?

2 million what?
Werewolf
I don't think there was 2 million, but many say there was 2 million there. I think it was closer to 1 million. No count was taken. Regardless, there was a massive # in attendance. I saw what happened and I saw how the media twisted it.

Until you recognize what the media is you'll never figure it out. Simple. Most of you don't know who the enemy is.........who's in the enemy camp.......who are the collaborators.......what agencies.

Remember that I voted for Obama in 2008? Yep, too busy with my last group of children......but was aware of a good ole boy network. Its much more sinister than that .......and Obama was a Cabal pawn with his maternal grandfather CIA and actually a cousin to George H W Bush. Obama and Bush have a DNA connection.

But I won't waste a lot of my time arguing. A lot of you are simply destined to go over the cliff. You won't get out of that safe boat and swim against the swift waters.
Oldsouljer
Yah, when you have a lobbyist as the Chair of the NCGOP, you know the fix is in. I'm going to try to be elected a delegate to the annual ncgop state convention for the leadership election next year, though, just to watch the show and eat popcorn. The lobbyist is running for a third term and word on the street is that he's being challenged by an African-American county party chairman. That ought to be epic.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah…….hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahashahahahah
Hokie, what the heck?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Yah, when you have a lobbyist as the Chair of the NCGOP, you know the fix is in. I'm going to try to be elected a delegate to the annual ncgop state convention for the leadership election next year, though, just to watch the show and eat popcorn. The lobbyist is running for a third term and word on the street is that he's being challenged by an African-American county party chairman. That ought to be epic.
I deal with State legislators routinely here in MS. It's a sham even here and its always sticking their finger in the air wet to test the direction of the wind and then justify the action afterwards. They aren't paid much here....unlike places like NY, Pa, etc.

An AA republican like the Kathy Barnett or more of a Tim Scott? Or too early to tell?
caryking
Hokie, have you read Rick Scott's 11 point plan? If so, what do you think about it?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Hokie, have you read Rick Scott's 11 point plan? If so, what do you think about it?
I haven't, but I'll read it this evening.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I haven't, but I'll read it this evening.
While you're at it, read the "Club for Growth" issues...

https://www.clubforgrowth.org/issues/

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
While we're handing out homework assignments, you should check this book out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BN44V68/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

Also this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Build-Community-Recommitting-Institutions-ebook/dp/B07SGQB1NH/ref=sr_1_2?crid=VJP7OH5E55QP&keywords=yuval+levin&qid=1652715568&s=digital-text&sprefix=yuval+levin%2Cdigital-text%2C60&sr=1-2
caryking
hokiewolf said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BN44V68/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

Also this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Build-Community-Recommitting-Institutions-ebook/dp/B07SGQB1NH/ref=sr_1_2?crid=VJP7OH5E55QP&keywords=yuval+levin&qid=1652715568&s=digital-text&sprefix=yuval+levin%2Cdigital-text%2C60&sr=1-2
Damn Hokie... I gave you free reading and you want me to spend money?

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Also this one:

Reading the description of the Time to Build book, sounds like what I've tried to discuss in the Dad Agenda thread. A return to a basic sense of community is much needed.

Might check that one out!
Werewolf
https://presscalifornia.com/2022/05/15/128k-emails-released-from-hunters-laptop/

Hunter's emails released? Not all I suspect.
Werewolf
https://www.kbtx.com/2022/05/16/reversing-trump-biden-signs-order-deploy-us-troops-somalia/

Glad I don't have a son or daughter in the military now! Geez!
Werewolf
More Biden 'stirring the pot'. Proposal to move to Temple Mound to Jordan and establish a capital for a new Palestine. Monkey Werx showing numerous military cargo flights into and out of Israel. Biden & the NATO crowd want a war...........watch as tit goes 'hot'. Long Beach CA ports slowing to a trickle. What a plan!
Werewolf
The Democrats and Biden sure have a strong economy....lovin' it. 275 days and I cannot wait for 550 of em'. We have a lot of thank you's for our great Democrats
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

The Democrats and Biden sure have a strong economy....lovin' it. 275 days and I cannot wait for 550 of em'. We have a lot of thank you's for our great Democrats

Werewolf
Looks like Build Back Better has hit in Sri Lanka earlier than here in the States. Don't worry you've got a few weeks to go before you start to see the benetits of Build Back Better. NYC, Chicago, LA, Detroit, Philly will give you some advance notice. I suspect Durham, Raleigh and Wilmington is not going to enjoy Build Back Better as quickly .

Let's see if this post is removed.

First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.