Nuremberg 2.0 - Lawsuit Filed Against WHO and WEF

9,090 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The lawsuit for global crimes against humanity filed and accepted by the Superior Court of Justice of Canada (see link below) has begun.

A team of more than 1,000 lawyers and more than 10,000 medical experts led by German Reiner Fuellmich, one of the most powerful lawyers in Europe, has launched the largest lawsuit in history called "Nuremberg 2" against WHO (World Health Organization) and Davos Group (World Economic Forum led by 80+ year old Klaus Schwab) for crimes against humanity.

DR. Reiner Fuellmich is a German-American lawyer, he is the one who won multi-million dollar cases against Deutsche Bank fraud and the one against Volkswagen for the Dieselgate fraud. He is one of the founders of the "German Crown Investigation Commission."

Fuelmich and his team have collected thousands of scientific evidences proving the total unreliability of PCR tests and the fraud behind them.

Fuelmich spoke about vaccines at the time, noting that "they have nothing to do with vaccines, but are part of genetic experiments."

In addition to faulty testing and fraudulent death certificates created by corrupt medical personnel, the "experimental" vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention.

Article 32 of the 1949 IV Convention prohibits "mutilations and medical or scientific experiments not necessary for the medical treatment of a person."

Under Article 147, conducting biological experiments on humans is a serious violation of the Convention.
The 'experimental' vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg Codes, which provide for the death penalty for those who violate these international treaties."

Fuellmich also added that this had all been planned for some time to be implemented in 2050. "But then" the strings got greedy and decided to anticipate the plans first in 2030 and finally in 2020 in such a hurry that they make so many mistakes. For example, the vaccine manufacturers didn't anticipate that there would be so many side effects and deaths."

"Europe," Fuelmich continues, "is the main battleground of this war. That's because it's completely bankrupt. The pension funds have been completely looted. That's why they want to get Europe under control before people know it. What's going on ".

But who are these people pulling the strings? According to Fuelmich, it is a group of about 3,000 super-rich. The Davos clique around Klaus Schwab belongs to this group.

What do they want? Full control over people. "They bribe doctors, hospital staff and politicians.
People who don't cooperate are threatened. They use all kinds of psychological techniques to manipulate people."

"The mainstream media," Fuellmich summarizes, "is telling a false reality, saying that the majority of people support action and vaccines.
This is certainly not true.

For example, almost everyone I talk to in Germany knows that a mask does not protect against anything, because almost everyone is now informed by the alternative media. The old media are dying out."

Fllmich's advice?
"Spread the truth and the facts as much as possible and don't waste your energy on people who are desperately vaccinated. We can't save everyone. Many people will die."

--------------------------------------
Some links (sources):
Who is Reiner Fuellmich (YouTube VIDEO in English):

Official website of the Corona Commission:
6 https://corona-ausschuss.de/
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
I was not aware of these lawsuits until you posted this Werewolf. After a google search, of course you only see commie Lamestream media articles ridiculing the lawsuits and "deluded conspiracy theorists" who are hoping in vain that these lawsuits will have any effect.

I watched the video above of the interview with Fuellmich. He's very articulate, passionate, informed and makes excellent arguments. The main focus of his lawsuits, he says, are proving that the PCR test is highly inaccurate (vastly inflating the number of cases, forming the basis for a fake "pandemic") and that governments have committed fraud by using the PCR test (when the PCR test was never actually intended to diagnose disease). Fuellmich, as to be expected, is also well aware of the real agenda behind the staged "pandemic" -- ie, "The Great Reset" being pushed by the the cabal of elites connected to Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum.

Dr. Robert Malone also says that these vaxx mandates violate the Nuremberg Code. He says that explicitly here in this short clip. At the end of the video, he alludes that the Chinese "social credit score" system is the real ulterior motive for the draconian response to the covid plandemic, and warns "Wake Up Folks!".

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/vssbnc-1000-lawyers-and-10000-doctors-have-filed-a-lawsuit-for-violations-of-the-n.html
hokiewolf
Feel like 1,000 lawyers isn't enough
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Feel like 1,000 lawyers isn't enough
Yep, its gonna take us all. We must come together and things are gonna get much much tougher such that I believe we will.
PackBacker07
Who knows the merits of the lawsuits, I'm assuming they're bogus, but I do not think you should compare this to the Nuremberg Trials, IMO.
Y'all means ALL.
Werewolf
PackBacker07 said:

Who knows the merits of the lawsuits, I'm assuming they're bogus, but I do not think you should compare this to the Nuremberg Trials, IMO.
Outlined 1 thru 10 per Nuremberg Code. You certainly have the right to state your opinion and put your head in the sand as you choose.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/vsmwc7-president-of-ghana-goes-on-national-tv-to-expose-operation-lockstep-rockefe.html

President of Ghana speaks to his citizens and reads from a pdf on the Rockerfeller website outlining Operation Lockstep 2010.

The evidence is going to be overwhelming. Eventually, if the White Hats win - which I believe they will in the end - we will see Nuremberg Trials and Treason Trials for all the players in America.

Lower tier medical doctors in Germany went on trials in the 2nd round of Nuremberg Trials of Nazis and I hope it goes down here too........
GuerrillaPack
mentions Nuremberg Code as basis to prosecute those who mandate an experimental vaccine...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Croatian Member of the European Parliament tells Macron to his face: "Tens of thousands of citizens have died due to vaccine side effects. Mandatory vaccinations represents a death penalty and is execution for many citizens":

Oldsouljer
Ahh, the EU, a kinder, gentler Fourth Reich.
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

Ahh, the EU, a kinder, gentler Fourth Reich.
I would liken it to a Soviet Union for Europe.
GuerrillaPack
A very good video just posted a few days ago exposing "The Great Reset" agenda of the WEF and ruling communist/NWO elites, from an excellent YouTube channel that hasn't uploaded in a while.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.