Bo Hines update

2,865 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Glasswolf
Dr Wire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got the following email today seeking contributions. Never shows what district which may be related to uproar over re-districting

My name is Bo Hines, and I'm running for Congress as the 100% pro-Life, 100% pro-Gun, and 100% pro-Trump candidate in North Carolina.

But before I ask for your support, I want to tell you a bit about myself.

I earned a football scholarship to North Carolina State University through hard work and dedication.

I later attended Wake Forest Law School after experiencing firsthand the cancel culture and leftwing indoctrination on the campus of Yale University.
And I'm running for Congress because you and I both know something is wrong in America right now.
Long live half time passes back into football games at CFS
MrStateFanGuy

Seems like a good thread for the Water Cooler.
CLTWolf
Yeah. Hard pass.
Mountainman97
CLTWolf said:

Yeah. Hard pass.
Ditto.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
He coulda been a hell of a WR
Francis
Good luck to Bo!
Bryant Carson
Staff
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

He coulda been a hell of a WR
As I noted in another thread, I've been cutting up old State games the last few weeks--focusing mainly on '14 and. '15. I told Henderson the other day it's no wonder why Hines decided to transfer out--Brissett loved throwing 'hospital' balls to him. That guy caught more passes 3-7 yards off the LOS and between the hashes than anyone I can remember since. He would secure the catch and then just take big shots.

Tough kid and a heck of freshman year from him.
PackBacker07
No need for that
Wolfer79
primary election day in NC
Glasswolf
We've got 2 Bo Hines threads. One needs to go. Both started 5 months ago
caryking
Well, I just voted for him in the primary. I'm giving him a shot; although, didn't he make it clear that he wanted to go into politics when he left State?

If so, we don't need another career politician. Give him two years and we will see how it goes…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Well, I just voted for him in the primary. I'm giving him a shot; although, didn't he make it clear that he wanted to go into politics when he left State?

If so, we don't need another career politician. Give him two years and we will see how it goes…
Better get it in while you can..... somebody is on a roll today. I guess the fact that the MARXIST PARTY is about to get decimated in the Fall has sunk in and he's not taking the "L" too good!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Just as a refresher, Bo is a member of this message board
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

caryking
Glasswolf said:

Good point. I didn't mean to disparage Bo at all. In fact, I want to see him be successful!. My concern is the career politician. Hopefully, Bo can do some good things and ultimately move into other areas for his life. That said, If he always represents my district the way he has campaigned, then he will always have my vote!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
CLTWolf said:

Yeah. Hard pass.
Thanks for letting us all know you won't support him…we were all on the edge of our seats lol
Wolfer79
Bo Hines wins with 32%
packwest
Sad. Bo is a carpetbagger. Another state alum, Devan Barbour, finishes in a relatively close 2nd in a wide open primary.

Amazing what money can buy….
metcalfmafia
packwest said:

Sad. Bo is a carpetbagger. Another state alum, Devan Barbour, finishes in a relatively close 2nd in a wide open primary.

Amazing what money can buy….
Yeah yeah yeah...but DID HE PLAY FOOTBALL FOR ONE SEASON AT STATE?!?!?
BBW12OG
Damn shame you lefties on here can't support one of our own. Shows exactly what type of character many of you sheep in wolves clothing have.

Good win Bo!! Keep making the Pack proud.

Screw all of these MARXIST sheep that question you or your intentions. They are best suited to be in chapel hole anyway. They may claim to be Pack fans but their intentions, ideologies and true loyalties are aligned with unc-cheat and that's a damn FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Damn shame you lefties on here can't support one of our own. Shows exactly what type of character many of you sheep in wolves clothing have.

Screw all of these MARXIST sheep that question you or your intentions. They are best suited to be in chapel hole anyway. They may claim to be Pack fans but their intentions, ideologies and true loyalties are aligned with unc-cheat and that's a damn FACT.
Anything that automatically triggers the left is good by me!

And I'm sure that him winning his primary has little to nothing to do with him playing for a year at State either anyway... I don't even know where his district is and don't care. All I care about is him winning in November!
Wolfer79
Glasswolf said:

I am hoping Mr Hines will post in one of the topics
TheStorm
Wolfer79 said:

Glasswolf said:

I think he has already posted in this one, hasn't he?
Wolfer79
TheStorm said:

Wolfer79 said:

Glasswolf said:

I think he has already posted in this one, hasn't he?

probably
and my old eyes missed it
metcalfmafia
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

And I'm sure that him winning his primary has little to nothing to do with him playing for a year at State either anyway... I don't even know where his district is and don't care. All I care about is him winning in November!
Him winning his primary has everything to do with getting endorsed by Trump.
BBW12OG
metcalfmafia said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Him winning his primary has everything to do with getting endorsed by Trump.
And? Your point being?

A hell of a lot better endorsement than the babbling idiot that many on this board voted for because their precious little "feewlings" were hurt by mean tweets.

I for one have seen my 401k decimated, my personal stock accounts decimated, grocery bill increase by $500 plus a month, gas charges for the wife/kid through the damn roof with limited driving and idiots claiming it's not Sleepy Joe's fault.

Hell yes President Trump endorsed him and if people could see past their petty biases they would understand he had the country's best interest at heart. But, you know, with some you just can't fix stupid.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Ok threads with the same topic. This one is done.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.