Ricky Logo fired at Washington State

23,937 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
FLWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The researchers conducted a systematic review of 57 reports that included data from 250,351 unvaccinated adults and children who were diagnosed with COVID-19 from December 2019 through March 2021. Among those studied, 79% were hospitalized, and most patients (79%) lived in high-income countries. Patients' median age was 54, and the majority of individuals (56%) were male.

That study is talking about mostly adults who have been hospitalized.

I would expect many hospitalized patients to have long term issues. Not sure that pool is very random for what we are talking about.

We were talking about long term affects of COVID on healthy children who couldn't get the vaccine. I have never seen a study on the long term effect of healthy children getting COVID and if the value of the vaccine is worth the risk. I know the studies on children who are in the clinical trial are looking at the walls of the heart to see if the vaccine is disrupting anything. That is all I have seen.

I just think when you look at developing organs, you should take your time if you can't find significant risk with regards to COVID with kids. The media blows up every story when a young person passes with COVID (it is awful and scary) but you rarely get the full story or full statistics. It is really frustrating as a parent.
caryking
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

caryking said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

FLWolf said:

I appreciate the mods letting it go-I really find it helpful to see other educated people's views. I am pretty opened minded about the subject because it is such a moving target. Hell, our leaders (both sides) have changed the rules through out the past 20 months.

Couple of observation:
1. I am shocked that so many people are open to getting their 4-6 year olds the shot so quickly without even asking the question why is there a delay. What are they looking at that it may not be safe for a developing child. Healthy kids are virtually at no risk at all as less than 500 under 12 YOs have died from COVID, and we have no idea how many of those under 500 have underlying conditions. I assume that the news just scares the **** out people as they love to show stories of a 10 YO who has died but you never hear the whole thing. I have two healthy teenagers and I have zero fear as I believe I am following the science. I will definitely do more research when it gets approved but I am not going to be the first in line.

2. People that have such absolute views on either side should keep the door open on either side. This thing could go away or develop more deadly variants in the future. If you develop such strong opinions now, it may prevent you from looking threw a different lens as variables change.

Stay safe and go Pack
There's not a delay - FDA requested that vaccine producers expand the amount of participants in their studies to ensure safety and efficacy. Request for EUA was just recently submitted and is projected for approval around end of the month.

Here's more info if you would like to read up: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/26/us/politics/fda-covid-vaccine-trials-children.html
The way some on here act, they should just get their kids vaccinated without the FDA approval. Hell, BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER admitted he violates the law all the time and doesn't care who it affects...
which law did i say i violate? i stated that the items you mentioned were commonly done all the time. i did not say they were done by me.

You are correct, you didn't say whether you did any of my examples or not. It's too easy to not have a conviction unless it suits your narrative…
lets see

drive over speed limit - sure i will drive with the flow of traffic
stop signs - only the ones with white trim
drink and drive - nah man......that is a good way to spill a perfectly good beer
phone while driving - bluetooth - hands free.......what year is it?

You love making fun of things…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ground_Chuck
James Henderson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

James Henderson said:

Can we please keep this to sports or should I move it over to the Water Cooler?
i thought we were talking about coaches of a college football team. so it is sports right?
Abortion and vaccine rates isn't talking about coaches of a football team.

Add flat earthers and white nationalism to this thread and it would be like most of the water cooler.
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

James Henderson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

James Henderson said:

i thought we were talking about coaches of a college football team. so it is sports right?

Add flat earthers and white nationalism to this thread and it would be like most of the water cooler.

Actually, you left out BLM and CRT…

Joe Biden
BobbyCox95
Ground_Chuck said:

James Henderson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

James Henderson said:

That's it! The racist card! I knew we were forgetting something!
hokiewolf
Welcome to the Watercooler fellow sports message board posters!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Tootie4Pack
What is more painful ....this message board topic or Joe Namath talking about dental extractions ?

CLTWolf
Tootie4Pack said:

What is more painful ....this message board topic or Joe Namath talking about dental extractions ?

This one is bad too. haha
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
Civilized
FLWolf said:

The researchers conducted a systematic review of 57 reports that included data from 250,351 unvaccinated adults and children who were diagnosed with COVID-19 from December 2019 through March 2021. Among those studied, 79% were hospitalized, and most patients (79%) lived in high-income countries. Patients' median age was 54, and the majority of individuals (56%) were male.

That study is talking about mostly adults who have been hospitalized.

I would expect many hospitalized patients to have long term issues. Not sure that pool is very random for what we are talking about.

We were talking about long term affects of COVID on healthy children who couldn't get the vaccine. I have never seen a study on the long term effect of healthy children getting COVID and if the value of the vaccine is worth the risk. I know the studies on children who are in the clinical trial are looking at the walls of the heart to see if the vaccine is disrupting anything. That is all I have seen.

I just think when you look at developing organs, you should take your time if you can't find significant risk with regards to COVID with kids. The media blows up every story when a young person passes with COVID (it is awful and scary) but you rarely get the full story or full statistics. It is really frustrating as a parent.

I clearly said 'people' not 'children' in my post, and this topic isn't meant to refute you saying we should exhibit more caution with administering vaccines to children than we do with much higher-risk adults.

My stated point was that too many people pay to much attention to COVID deaths and not enough attention to long COVID illness when proffering their opinions about who should get vaccinated.

Many people, including many posters on here, funnel COVID patients into "those that die" and classify that as a "bad" outcome and "those that don't" and classify that as a "good" outcome.

You can do your own research but whatever multiple you choose to ascribe to the number of people that have long-term effects from COVID relative to the number of patients that die from COVID, it's a big multiple and those are "bad" outcomes for many of those patients.

In addition to preventing death, vaccines also dramatically reduce long-term COVID, which isn't a second-rate attribute. That should be a primary consideration when choosing to vaccinate, or not, whether you're a kid or adult.
FLWolf
I am vaccinated and agree with but I think you should do research on the children

It is definitely not that cut and dry
Bellhenmar
Wufhart said:

Bellhenmar said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Choices come with consequences.
Submitting to authoritarians and getting injected with poison has consequences too.

Why do you call the vaccine 'poison'?

6.7 billion doses have now been administered around the world and all of a sudden the vaccinated stopped dying from COVID.

Worst 'poison' ever.
Tell that to Collin Powell's family.

As already posted Colin Powell was already fighting cancer prior to contracting Covid along with being 84. And as most would agree ,whether for or against the vaccine, underlying immunity compromised conditions weaken the efficacy of the vaccine. No one ever said the vaccine was 100% effective against mortality or even contracting Covid. Only that your odds as an otherwise healthy adult, of surviving and staying out of the hospital were significantly increased.
As anyone with a common sense brain would figure out, the same could be said for the disease. Take out co-morbidities and the death rate is VERY low. Required vaccinations that have been approved by the FDA for 6 months or less shouldn't be anywhere close to required.

For the record, I have mine, but draw the line when they are discussing taking away retirement pay for people retiring rather than getting a vaccine and getting fired because they choose not to get a vaccine that no one really knows the long term effects of at this time. The FDA approved the vaccine for a reason, but they have no long term effect studies done obviously.
pack99
Don't like the government mandates, but a private business should be able to do whatever they want. I wish more businesses were requiring vaccinations. It might get us through this mess sooner. Of course, I also agree that it's a personal choice. My only thing is I can't fathom why anyone would make the personal choice to not get vaccinated. It's clearly safe and effective. Why would anyone want to risk getting sick or dying from this crap? I'll also never get why it became political in the first place. It's a matter of public health. How's that political?
Bellhenmar
pack99 said:

Don't like the government mandates, but a private business should be able to do whatever they want. I wish more businesses were requiring vaccinations. It might get us through this mess sooner. Of course, I also agree that it's a personal choice. My only thing is I can't fathom why anyone would make the personal choice to not get vaccinated. It's clearly safe and effective. Why would anyone want to risk getting sick or dying from this crap? I'll also never get why it became political in the first place. It's a matter of public health. How's that political?
I think a business should be able to do whatever they feel is proper according to them and they must deal with the consequences. However our government stepped in and said that was not the case when the company didn't want to bake the cake for the gay couple...so which is it? I own a business and couldn't care less if a person is green, purple, gay or loves aliens, I want their business. However I will not force my employees to take a vaccine, that's their choice too, just like it's my client's choice to live the way they want.

As for your comment about "get through this mess sooner" not going to happen. I know not everyone has a scientific mind, and that's ok, but this disease will never be eradicated. If vaccination was the answer we wouldn't have influenza. We do. As has been mentioned several times on here already, this disease does not care if you are vaccinated or not, we are all going to get it. But hopefully what the vaccine does is lessen our signs and lower the number of deaths. But even as Powell's case showed, it doesn't stop death from happening. It still can. The best we can hope for is the vaccine helps us fight it until it mutates enough to lessen it's mortality rate to a more acceptable rate, much like the flu.
Civilized
Bellhenmar said:

Wufhart said:

Bellhenmar said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Choices come with consequences.
Submitting to authoritarians and getting injected with poison has consequences too.

Why do you call the vaccine 'poison'?

6.7 billion doses have now been administered around the world and all of a sudden the vaccinated stopped dying from COVID.

Worst 'poison' ever.
Tell that to Collin Powell's family.

As already posted Colin Powell was already fighting cancer prior to contracting Covid along with being 84. And as most would agree ,whether for or against the vaccine, underlying immunity compromised conditions weaken the efficacy of the vaccine. No one ever said the vaccine was 100% effective against mortality or even contracting Covid. Only that your odds as an otherwise healthy adult, of surviving and staying out of the hospital were significantly increased.
As anyone with a common sense brain would figure out, the same could be said for the disease. Take out co-morbidities and the death rate is VERY low. Required vaccinations that have been approved by the FDA for 6 months or less shouldn't be anywhere close to required.

For the record, I have mine, but draw the line when they are discussing taking away retirement pay for people retiring rather than getting a vaccine and getting fired because they choose not to get a vaccine that no one really knows the long term effects of at this time. The FDA approved the vaccine for a reason, but they have no long term effect studies done obviously.

Has there ever been a vaccine administered extremely safely to hundreds of millions or billions of people that eventually had long-term negative effects?

In vaccination history I thought essentially all vaccines with consequential long term effects had predictive short-term effects.
Civilized
pack99 said:

Agree with all this.
Mormad
pack99 said:

I literally can't believe this post turned blue on this site. I tend to agree with you tho
packgrad
Civilized said:

pack99 said:

Agree with all this.

Lol
Werewolf
"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...."

I'll pray for all of ya, jabbed or not .... It's going to be biblical
Werewolf
https://vaccineeffects.org/two-counties-with-99-7-and-98-fully-vaccinated-see-massive-covid-outbreaks/

If you've not gotten the JABs, do NOT take them! Once its in your veins you cannot get it out. Spiked protein, etc.

Turn the bull**** off on television, your life depends on it. The media is lying to you, your govt is lying to you and Big Pharma is lying to you.

And some of you need to stop repeating the bull**** on here!!!
caryking
pack99 said:

What about having a smoking section in a restaurant?
What about baking a cake to heterosexual couples only?
What about serving to whites only?
What else?

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
pack99 said:

It worked as a political tool to get Trump out of office.
Oldsouljer
Bellhenmar said:

pack99 said:

I think a business should be able to do whatever they feel is proper according to them and they must deal with the consequences. However our government stepped in and said that was not the case when the company didn't want to bake the cake for the gay couple...so which is it? I own a business and couldn't care less if a person is green, purple, gay or loves aliens, I want their business. However I will not force my employees to take a vaccine, that's their choice too, just like it's my client's choice to live the way they want.

As for your comment about "get through this mess sooner" not going to happen. I know not everyone has a scientific mind, and that's ok, but this disease will never be eradicated. If vaccination was the answer we wouldn't have influenza. We do. As has been mentioned several times on here already, this disease does not care if you are vaccinated or not, we are all going to get it. But hopefully what the vaccine does is lessen our signs and lower the number of deaths. But even as Powell's case showed, it doesn't stop death from happening. It still can. The best we can hope for is the vaccine helps us fight it until it mutates enough to lessen it's mortality rate to a more acceptable rate, much like the flu.
I shy away from comparing this respiratory virus with influenza for genomic reasons. Covid having a genome that is structurally one piece, it's mutations are "slower" than influenza because it mutates mainly at single locations (called base pairs) per unit of time within the entire . Influenza is a super-mutator because it has a segmented genome of multiple pieces (kind of like in the game called "pick up sticks", or the pieces of a shattered vase). Those segmented genomes recombine constantly, shuffling genes, each of which can also endure single-point mutations, thereby presenting new antigen shapes to the immune system which has never seen them before. For that reason, new vaccines are needed annually for influenza, and frankly despite the best guesses, those vaccines never quite "guess" 100% the correct influenza genomic combination, which determines the degree of effectiveness of the vaccine.
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

pack99 said:

CHAPTER 2 - The Covid Jabs and the PREP Act - Rumble

Steve; this is much bigger than Trump. The damage to date pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Truthful info is massive and many of the world's leading scientific experts have stepped forward at great risk and peril..... but most are heavily censored and risk their livelihoods and well being.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

pack99 said:

Steve; this is much bigger than Trump. The damage to date pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Truthful info is massive and many of the world's leading scientific experts have stepped forward at great risk and peril..... but most are heavily censored and risk their livelihoods and well being.

I get it! Pack99 just asked his it could be political. It shouldn't be. But it was used by one group to Trump it if office. Both or Pres and VP said not to trust Trump and not to trust the vaccine. After being elected into office, they both now say US citizens should be mandated to take the very same vaccine.

Interesting...political.
MrStateFanGuy
Werewolf said:

https://vaccineeffects.org/two-counties-with-99-7-and-98-fully-vaccinated-see-massive-covid-outbreaks/

If you've not gotten the JABs, do NOT take them! Once its in your veins you cannot get it out. Spiked protein, etc.

Turn the bull**** off on television, your life depends on it. The media is lying to you, your govt is lying to you and Big Pharma is lying to you.

And some of you need to stop repeating the bull**** on here!!!
Says the guy posting articles from a fake anti-vax "news" website with zero listed trusted journalists.

I don't know how some of you graduated from NC State. Embarrassing.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

pack99 said:

This sounds like Conspiracy Theorist Mad Libs.

What does this even mean?
pack99
caryking said:

pack99 said:

What else?

I get your point, and perhaps I shouldn't have said "whatever they want." I was really speaking strictly in terms of requiring vaccinations if they want. Problem is your examples have been made illegal by one or more governing bodies. Of course a private business can't break the law. The US Constitution forbids discrimination based on race, gender, national origin, etc. Refusing service based on one of these characteristics is unconstitutional. Unless something has changed, sexual orientation is not included among these. However, some states may have acted on this. I'm only vaguely familiar with the bakery issue you reference. I know NC and I presume many other states have made it illegal to smoke in a restaurant. Hence, no smoking sections.
Werewolf
You guys will have to find the info yourselves but you won't find it on your news channels. Ricky Logo and the other coaches may have actually done significant homework. I have literally spent hundreds of hours on this topic. .

And if you've already put the **** in your veins, you are most probably not receptive to the truth. I pray for you.
MrStateFanGuy
Werewolf said:

You guys will have to find the info yourselves but you won't find it on your news channels. Ricky Logo and the other coaches may have actually done significant homework. I have literally spent hundreds of hours on this topic. .

And if you've already put the **** in your veins, you are most probably not receptive to the truth. I pray for you.
You've literally wasted hundreds of hours if those are the websites you're researching.
statefan91
Besides teaching your body how to attack Covid, what are you supposing the vaccine does inside your body?
Werewolf
My fellow Wolfpacker, I'll decide that. You have made your choice....and likewise ....you decided that.

There is much on the table and it's far more complex than we can know. It's in Gods hands if you can choose to accept that.
MrStateFanGuy
Werewolf said:

My fellow Wolfpacker, I'll decide that. You have made your choice....and likewise ....you decided that.

There is much on the table and it's far more complex than we can know. It's in Gods hands if you can choose to accept that.
Don't use God's name to talk down to those of us who are vaccinated or to advance your conspiratorial paranoia.

FLWolf
Wow-this thread took off

If some of you think this is some huge conspiracy, I guess time will only tell. It definitely knocked Trump out of office but you will have a hard time getting me to believe that it was some master plan. But who the hell knows I guess.

For those that think the vaccine is evil, do you think all the world's leaders are in on this as every country in the world is in on this? There is no conclusive research on any of this so keep an open mind
caryking
pack99 said:

caryking said:

pack99 said:

What else?

I get your point, and perhaps I shouldn't have said "whatever they want." I was really speaking strictly in terms of requiring vaccinations if they want. Problem is your examples have been made illegal by one or more governing bodies. Of course a private business can't break the law. The US Constitution forbids discrimination based on race, gender, national origin, etc. Refusing service based on one of these characteristics is unconstitutional. Unless something has changed, sexual orientation is not included among these. However, some states may have acted on this. I'm only vaguely familiar with the bakery issue you reference. I know NC and I presume many other states have made it illegal to smoke in a restaurant. Hence, no smoking sections.
Not to be argumentative; but, I guess I'm going to...

The constitution does not forbid businesses to serve who they want. Laws were passed, federally, that enforces this. NC did pass a law prohibiting smoking in certain establishments.

My opinion, based on a constitutional context... a business should be able to serve whomever they want. It's their business. Now, I'm not advocating a business to deal with only Black People as that would probably fail in the long run. Businesses need customers and whites will help out. The same can be applied the other way around.

Personally, I benefit from Non-Smoking restaurants; however, I do not agree with the law! Allow a business make their own rules for operating. Let the market work it for them... isn't it funny how I said, "Let" and "allow". It's not governments power to "Let" and "allow". The government can only take away liberties!!! The government can not give you liberties!!!

Don't even get me started about the "Bill of Right". The "Bill of Rights" was a statement of recognition that these rights were already the people's, by God, and the government can not infringe upon them.

Joe Biden
caryking
FLWolf said:

Wow-this thread took off

If some of you think this is some huge conspiracy, I guess time will only tell. It definitely knocked Trump out of office but you will have a hard time getting me to believe that it was some master plan. But who the hell knows I guess.

For those that think the vaccine is evil, do you think all the world's leaders are in on this as every country in the world is in on this? There is no conclusive research on any of this so keep an open mind
The only master plan COVID was, in my opinion... I believe the CCP was testing bio weapons and this one got out. Now, was it purposeful or accidental; well, I don't know...

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.