Ricky Logo fired at Washington State

23,722 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
MrStateFanGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former Wolfpack star DT fired along with Washington State HC Nick Rolovich and three other WSU assistants for refusing the vaccine.
Lagniappe
MrStateFanGuy said:

Former Wolfpack star DT fired along with Washington State HC Nick Rolovich and three other WSU assistants for refusing the vaccine.

Good for them. I'm all for people making their own choices.
Mountainman97
Lagniappe said:

MrStateFanGuy said:

Good for them. I'm all for people making their own choices.
Tick tick tick tick tick tick……
WP
One of my favorite players of all time. What a shame. He's a massive guy, I hope he keeps himself safe. I'm pretty tired of seeing sad stories.
MayorStoner
I dont think they will be keeping sports and politics separate on those message boards for quite some time. You almost literally can't talk Wazzu football without politics legitly being brought into the conversation. lol
86wolf
Choices come with consequences.
caryking
The country needs more people like Ricky Logo. The mandates are not good for the USA. Think of something, if mandated, you would fight. This mandate happens to be the sword they are dying on! You all have one too...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Respect. It's time people start pushing back against the cult.
78wilsonpack
I'm 65. I really wasn't sure about the overall safety of the shot but thought that the curent alternative could be worse for me so I took both doses.

However, I fully support an individual's right to make their own choice and also fully disapprove of the "mandate" coming from the federal level that you will lose your job if you don't take it? Really?? I think that most that don't take it are willing to do the once or twice a week testing to show they aren't infected. Why force someone to resign or fire them?

We are losing our freedoms quickly and this needs to stop.
CLTWolf
78wilsonpack said:

They didn't lose any freedoms. They were free to chose and chose they did. America. They are free to find employment elsewhere.

I don't like wearing a seatbelt. Why should I be mandated to do that? Im free not to wear it but after that 2nd ticket I started wearing it.

Freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequence.
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
DrummerboyWolf
78wilsonpack said:

I'm 65. I really wasn't sure about the overall safety of the shot but thought that the curent alternative could be worse for me so I took both doses.

However, I fully support an individual's right to make their own choice and also fully disapprove of the "mandate" coming from the federal level that you will lose your job if you don't take it? Really?? I think that most that don't take it are willing to do the once or twice a week testing to show they aren't infected. Why force someone to resign or fire the?

Bingo! At least two Washington State Troopers(I am sure there are more) who had been on the job for more than 15 years signed off the other day because of the mandate. One of them signed off with "Jay Inslee(The Governor) can kiss my ass." Public Safety is now being affected with Firefighters, Police, Military, Nurses, Doctors, and so on with all these workers being forced to resign. This is totally UnConstitutional and against the Nuremberg Codes. People better wake up.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
GuerrillaPack
86wolf said:

Submitting to authoritarians and getting injected with poison has consequences too.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TraCha4
Amen. I am with you on that statement. It's America, their freedom allowed them to be able to make a personal choice. They made their choice.
dogplasma
Might want to ship this thread off to the Water Cooler. It's going to be like throwing a live squirrel into a room full of labradors.
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Submitting to authoritarians and getting injected with poison has consequences too.
A substance that has not been approved by the FDA except for Emergency Use where the makers have no liability and there have been many thousands of adverse reactions including death.
CLTWolf
Hilarious.

"THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!"

also…

"THE GOVERNMENT (FDA) HASN'T APPROVED THE SHOT!!!!11. ITS NOT SAFE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HASNT TOLD ME ITS SAFE YET!!!!11"

Lol.

Oldsouljer
TraCha4 said:

Amen. I am with you on that statement. It's America, their freedom allowed them to be able to make a personal choice. They made their choice.
I made a choice to give up my freedom for a couple decades so that they would never be in this situation. Looks like my choice was all for naught.
tau06
GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Staying safe and health out of the hospital is a tough consequence. I really had to think it over for hours before getting the vaccine
packgrad
CLTWolf said:

Hilarious.

also…

"THE GOVERNMENT (FDA) HASN'T APPROVED THE SHOT!!!!11. ITS NOT SAFE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HASNT TOLD ME ITS SAFE YET!!!!11"

Lol.

Now do "My body My choice!!!"

lol.
Gulfstream4
In
CLTWolf
packgrad said:

CLTWolf said:

Hilarious.

also…

Lol.

Now do "My body My choice!!!"

lol.
It is hilarious. Lots of folks are all of sudden "pro-choice". Weird.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Why do you call the vaccine 'poison'?

6.7 billion doses have now been administered around the world and all of a sudden the vaccinated stopped dying from COVID.

Worst 'poison' ever.
Kgar2121
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

6.7 billion doses have now been administered around the world and all of a sudden the vaccinated stopped dying from COVID.

Worst 'poison' ever.
I may be wrong, but didn't someone pretty important just pass yesterday from COVID complications, despite being vaccinated?
TraCha4
Thank you for your service. I sincerely mean that.
DrummerboyWolf
CLTWolf said:

Hilarious.

also…

Lol.

I usually don't respond to you because I have you on ignore, but since Packgrad quoted you I will respond.

You are twisting what I said. The government is not going to tell me to do anything. Even if the vaccine were approved by the FDA, I am not getting it. If it's mandated, I am not getting it. Unfortunately many that have taken the vaccine have no idea it hasn't been approved yet and that the makers have no liability. I never said anything about waiting on government approval. What's hilarious is that I only gave facts and you chose to take in a totally different direction in which you are totally wrong. Imagine that.
FlossyDFlynt
Kgar2121 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Worst 'poison' ever.
I may be wrong, but didn't someone pretty important just pass yesterday from COVID complications, despite being vaccinated?
You are leaving out the small, slightly important detail that he was immunocompromised and fighting cancer as well
Englishwolf44
The Pfizer vaccine does have full FDA approval now, not just emergency use approval. See below. I am not going to get into the "is it poison or beneficial" conversation but wanted to correct that one point.

FDA Approval
gtman49
Former Tayap
cmball3
Wait until he learns about all the "apparently unimportant" unvaccinated people that have died from covid
Kgar2121
FlossyDFlynt said:

Kgar2121 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Worst 'poison' ever.
You are leaving out the small, slightly important detail that he was immunocompromised and fighting cancer as well
Every article I read yesterday indicated that the reason for his death was complications from COVID. Using this logic, anyone fighting any ailment whatsoever (cancer down to obesity) wouldn't "count" against the total, when in fact it should.
Kgar2121
cmball3 said:

Wait until he learns about all the "apparently unimportant" unvaccinated people that have died from covid
What does that even mean? Was just pointing out someone EVERYONE should have heard of that had indeed passed from COVID after being vaccinated. I consider EVERY life important.
cmball3
Kgar2121 said:

cmball3 said:

What does that even mean? Was just pointing out someone EVERYONE should have heard of that had indeed passed from COVID after being vaccinated. I consider EVERY life important.

Don't back off your original statement now dude. Every life is important. That's why we should get vaccinated.

But as was said above, leave out major details and your point doesn't work.
ushum
If the vaccine kept you from getting covid then no one would care once they were vaccinated whether anyone else they or their vaccinated family members came into contact with in public had been vaccinated or not. That has proven to not be the case but yet people want to mandate everyone receive a vaccine, there are people such as some on this board that literally must feel euphoria when commanding people that they must be vaccinated. It is truly odd.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

A substance that has not been approved by the FDA except for Emergency Use where the makers have no liability and there have been many thousands of adverse reactions including death.

People that say it's not FDA-approved as their reason for taking the vaccine are the same people that allegedly no longer trust the FDA or CDC or WHO. So which is it, do you trust them or not?

We've now got sample sizes in the billions of vaccinated people. It's the biggest unofficial medical observational study in the history of the world.

Millions of lives saved. Tens of millions saved from serious but non-fatal COVID.

Thousands of reports of 'adverse reactions', many unconfirmed.

Essentially no confirmed deaths.

We know the odds at this point. People that remain unvaxxed just choose to ignore them.

If you can get out of taking the virus on legitimate medical or religious grounds, the only remaining reason [eta: for ADULTS] to stay unvaxxed is irrational fear, or you don't want the government or your employer to tell you what to do.

Whatever you call it at this point, it's clearly not about safety or efficacy. Those have already been demonstrated resoundingly.

I'm sorry for Ricky and his family, he was an awesome player and his family history and heritage in American Samoa is an incredible story!
CLTWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Kgar2121 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

86wolf said:

Worst 'poison' ever.
and he was like 84 years old as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.