SAS for sale?

1,021 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ncsupack1
WolfpackCPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rumored Broadcom was going to buy between 15-20B but apparently SAS founders are backing out. Front page WSJ

I know Jim isn't big on supporting athletics but he still does a ton for NC State. Grateful to have him.
cowboypack02
Read this morning that a email was sent out to all employees of SAS that the business was not for sale
mdreid
cowboypack02 said:

Read this morning that a email was sent out to all employees of SAS that the business was not for sale
isnt that what they say before the sale is final?
cowboypack02
mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

Don't disagree with that statement either...
mdreid
cowboypack02 said:

mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

yea, i remember when i was finishing up my degree at State and i was working part time bagging grocerys at Harris Teeter and there were rumors then denial of these rumors of Harris Teeter getting bought out...well Kroger did buy them out like two weeks later and the panic was easily seen amongst the full timers in the store.
ncsupack1
cowboypack02 said:

mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

Agree. Most of the time that statement is the kiss of death. BTW...I have no idea what sas is gonna do, I really know nothing about the company.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.