UNC-Cheat Student Body Prez puts University on blast...

2,458 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know a few posters on here will be saddened to hear this... but for us Pack fans this has been a long time in the coming.... Pretty sure this isn't that jack ass Manilish.... this is finally the Kracken!

https://www.wral.com/unc-student-body-president-slams-university-in-open-letter-encourages-black-students-to-look-elsewhere/19731322/

Pretty sure if WRAL holds true to form they will have Barber, Sharpton, Jesse, Ben Crump and all the members of the race baiting team on air to expose the University for their whiteness!!! For the first time ever... bring them on in!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Bell Tower Grey
I hated to click on the link to that station, but for once am glad I did. Lamar Richards wore their asses out with his commentary. This will be interesting to watch unfold. For his sake, I hope carolina fever isn't similar to Clinton flu, because if it is, it may not end well. Damn.

Maybe it's time to bring back up all the paper classes and fake degrees that were given to the athletes over the years?
mdreid
that 1619 project Lady is going to be a wart for them that they wont be able to get rid of without a lot of public criticism
GuerrillaPack
Using "woke" Marxist ideology to attack their own far-Left institutions...you just hate to see it.
BBW12OG
My apologies BTG..... as of right now, 10:39 p.m. June 17, 2021..... there are NO other media outlets that I can find that are covering it.

The absolute farthest left media outlet in NC is the only one covering the farthest left college in the state's second biggest scandal in school history.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to pick up on the irony here. And I agree... it's an onion. I hope like hell this isn't covered up and snuffed out by media big wigs like that four letter network and their coke head president did with the athletic scandal.

That was a damn joke. But.. at least we no longer have to hear that sickening commercial narrated by Charles Kurault.... "the well, the bell, the old stone....'' .... sorry... I just puked in my mouth. That was one of the good things that came out from that.

Will be interesting to see which national MSM network decides to pick this up and run with it. I'm hoping the horse is out of the barn and it destroys them for good.

Wonder if ol'Roy boy knew there was trouble a brewing in hole land and figured it was time to GTFO while he still could with what little of a reputation he still had left.......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Looks like a couple of people at the News and Blow didn't get the memo that they are supposed to cover unc-cheat with discretion and only print positive stories...

I deeply apologize in advance for linking this fish wrap.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article252177963.html
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Using "woke" Marxist ideology to attack their own far-Left institutions...you just hate to see it.
I don't think this is something to celebrate because if there's one thing college administrators love more thank money these days is cowering and pandering to their student body.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I don't think this is something to celebrate because if there's one thing college administrators love more thank money these days is cowering and pandering to their student body.
I think it is more than the student body. Read the articles linked.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

No, I actually agree with you 100%. I was half joking. We don't want to see this woke madness spreading like cancer even worse to other colleges/institutions in our society.
caryking
This is a big deal for Carolina. I think this all blew up when a donor (he was to give 35M to the Journalism School) started asking questions about the professor. He never pulled his money; however, he was concerned about this person.

A friend of mine's spouse is a Trustee over there. The spouse's emails are being called for by the attorney's because the family has a relationship with the donor.

Now add in this guy:

https://sph.unc.edu/adv_profile/ralph-s-baric-phd/

This guy is heavily involved in the gain of function crud Fauci has put the country through... Carolina could be in a real mess across multiple fronts...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Unfortunately, there is a huge difference in coverage for this train wreck and any minor fender bender committed by other schools. They are corrupt to the core but nobody cares.
BBW12OG
It's all about being the "liberal elite..."

They will get zero scrutiny..

The lefties own the media... they own the idiot sheep that follow them... sadly... that is a big chunk of America.
As long as they get "free stuff," they don't care.

And... with social media.. let a few idiots have power... they can silence any dissenting opinions.

Plus... with this.. unless you get Barber, Sharpton and Jackson involved... which you won't... it won't go anywhere...

Journalism School... It is all interconnected.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
mdreid
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/unc-grants-nikole-hannah-jones-tenure-after-1619-project-backlash/
FlossyDFlynt
So they hired a fiction writer as a tenured professor for their journalism school. I guess they will give out their diplomas written in crayon now
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

So they hired a fiction writer as a tenured professor for their journalism school. I guess they will give out their diplomas written in crayon now
Well... did anyone think they'd make another decision?

This is the left. This is the future that the powers that be want for this country.

Sleepy Joe and Horizontal Harris are happy... as are the lefties....

I'm waiting to see the thread that celebrates this decision...

Goes to show you.. if you are a liberal you will only have to complain to the MSM about being "disrespected" and all of a sudden... you get what you want. This should show all the lefties on here that your ideologies are 100% BS and sooner or later... they'll catch up with you.

I may get arrested for this if they track my IP address... I can honestly say that I took a piss on the well in chapel hole... I pissed directly into the fountain. I was very proud of doing that. Thank God there were no cell phones then. But... I will openly admit to doing that after attending a George Strait concert at the Nose Dome..

Y'all contribute to bailing me out...

Piss on them again if I ever have the chance.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
mdreid
BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Well... did anyone think they'd make another decision?

This is the left. This is the future that the powers that be want for this country.

Sleepy Joe and Horizontal Harris are happy... as are the lefties....

I'm waiting to see the thread that celebrates this decision...

Goes to show you.. if you are a liberal you will only have to complain to the MSM about being "disrespected" and all of a sudden... you get what you want. This should show all the lefties on here that your ideologies are 100% BS and sooner or later... they'll catch up with you.

I may get arrested for this if they track my IP address... I can honestly say that I took a piss on the well in chapel hole... I pissed directly into the fountain. I was very proud of doing that. Thank God there were no cell phones then. But... I will openly admit to doing that after attending a George Strait concert at the Nose Dome..

Y'all contribute to bailing me out...

Piss on them again if I ever have the chance.
dude as a member of the Wolfpack family, maybe you should take a break from the internet/twitter/social media, or seek some help if you need that
Oldsouljer
PackFansXL said:

Unfortunately, there is a huge difference in coverage for this train wreck and any minor fender bender committed by other schools. They are corrupt to the core but nobody cares.
I do wonder just how much Chicom money UNC has received.
caryking
UNC is weak as hell!!!

https://www.wral.com/nikole-hannah-jones-to-take-time-to-process-after-being-granted-tenure-at-unc/19752469/

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bell Tower Grey
After all the posturing she did up until now. Well, considering how everything unfolded, it's probably best for all involved to move on.
BBW12OG
Bell Tower Grey said:

After all the posturing she did up until now. Well, considering how everything unfolded, it's probably best for all involved to move on.
Yeah..... she got what she wanted... and a fat ass paycheck...oh to be "woke"....

You lefties are really showing the world just exactly how freedom works. You can be stupid all day long and get paid a lot of money for it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.