May 14, 2021 2pm belltower celebration

1,929 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Memorial Belltower Celebration In November 2017, Bill Henry, a 1981 graduate of NC State, and his wife, Frances, made a gift to complete the Memorial Belltower including the installation of the full complement of 55 bells, carillon, interior stairs, stabilization of the tower and upgrades to the surrounding plaza. That plaza will be named Henry Square. Join us virtually to celebrate the completion of construction to the Belltower and dedicate Henry Square. The dedication will take place at 2 p.m., followed by a performance by Tom Gurin, a carillonneur and composer, at 3 p.m. Visit the Alumni Association's website for more information, and to watch a livestream of the event, go to our webpage about the Belltower. Dial-In Information Zoom information will be available prior to the event. Friday, May 14 at 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

http://www.community.alumni.ncsu.edu/s/1209/m20/interior.aspx?sid=1209&gid=1001&pgid=8250&content_id=8166
cowboypack02
As much as I'd like to go i'll be celebrating my 5th anniversary with the lady of the house. My guess is that it won't go over well if i skip out on her for that.
Wolfer79
cowboypack02 said:

As much as I'd like to go i'll be celebrating my 5th anniversary with the lady of the house. My guess is that it won't go over well if i skip out on her for that.
bell tower event is online, you can attend
hopefully your anniversary is in person
cowboypack02
Wolfer79 said:

cowboypack02 said:

the event is online? That's just kinda sad. I think i'd wait until i could have it live again to celebrate
Wolfer79
cowboypack02 said:

Wolfer79 said:

cowboypack02 said:

the event is online? That's just kinda sad. I think i'd wait until i could have it live again to celebrate

with graduation this weekend, I think they did not want to wait until fall semester or have during summer
Wolfer79
ciscopack
Thanks to the Henry family!
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
All #NCStateAlumni are invited to see the newly-renovated Memorial Belltower and Shrine Room with Dr. Tom Stafford this weekend. Stop by to head inside the legend in stone with the legend himself. #NCStateRedWhite
Sat. Noon3 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.3 p.m. https://t.co/GyAPEyperm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.