Jeffrey MacDonald denied release from prison

929 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gopack80
Bell Tower Grey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't realize he is now 77. I've always had some doubt if he was the murderer of his wife and daughter.
Filed appeal for release due to declining health:

https://www.wnct.com/news/north-carolina/no-release-for-ex-officer-guilty-in-fatal-vision-murders/
Glasswolf
I believe he's guilty as they come, but the man has stuck by his story for almost 50 years. Interesting that part of him ever getting parole is admitting his crimes. He still refuses to do so
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Tootie4Pack
Had a long time SBI agent as a Sunday School teacher during my college years. His knowledge of what happened was incredible. The info that never was made public , due to numerous mistakes and errors made by the first people on the scene and their supervisors who arrived next, was destroyed and compromised evidence that could never be introduced.

Items were picked up by these officials and just tossed in the trunk of the police vehicles , along with other stuff from other cases.

And that is the clean version of what he told me one day when discussing this case. Said that no doubt he killed his family.
Gopack80
He did it & that POS should have been given a first class ticket to hell a long time ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.