Weird news thread

9,845 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nm

accidentally posted in this thread
TheStorm
PackDaddy
TheStorm said:

Odd question but do you personally know that Twitter user?
TheStorm
PackDaddy said:

TheStorm said:

No. I just ran across a link to that video when I was reading about the guy out west that fell out of the lift chair a couple of days ago. I did note however that the tweet was from last January...

Obviously, it was in NC.

Plus, I thought you might want to put it next to your Randy Marsh meme from time to time.
PackDaddy
TheStorm said:

PackDaddy said:

TheStorm said:

No. I just ran across a link to that video when I was reading about the guy out west that fell out of the lift chair a couple of days ago. I did note however that the tweet was from last January...

Obviously, it was in NC.

Plus, I thought you might want to put it next to your Randy Marsh meme from time to time.

Lol I was just asking because that tweet is from one of my really good high school friends. Just wanted to see if you knew him as well.
TheStorm
PackDaddy said:

TheStorm said:

PackDaddy said:

TheStorm said:

Obviously, it was in NC.

Lol I was just asking because that tweet is from one of my really good high school friends. Just wanted to see if you knew him as well.
No. BTW, the link to his twitter was from Fox News...
TheStorm
https://www.foxweather.com/earth-space/alligator-found-attic-north-carolina?cmpid=fn_article_rr_weather_outbrain&dicbo=v4-49o5j1i-1081348180

Lol. When I saw this article, I knew that I had to look for this thread... I had not seen this article locally, but I don't really read local media on a regular basis either. Not sure how old this is, but I work all around Wilmington and was just down there both of the last two days.

Wonder if wilmwolf80 has heard anything about it? Glass, you come down here multiple times a week too don't you?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/herd-cows-aid-north-carolina-police-pursuit-leading-them-directly-suspect

Saw this one this morning...
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.