Watching the News re: Covid vaccine distribution

1,638 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by statefan91
howlie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And they consulted this guy about his involvement and perspective on the vaccine's distribution:

73PackFan
LOL. Hey, maybe he is the best source of legit info in the country.
howlie

Yep. Because he's always been good at inventing false information to mislead the public and his own institution...
ciscopack
I can't see where distribution and science are related other than making sure distribution is done by temp. measures to places that have temp. and distribution measures. I think a ton of vaccine places with scheduled names for this day, in a window of time should be done?

Obviously Warp Speed was not working well and had done little planning. I guess Warp Speed's main job was telling Pharm. companies to get us some vaccines quickly?

Civilized
Warp Speed vaccine production was an unmitigated success.

Vaccine distribution less so but it's been steadily getting better (end of last administration included).

We all win if a bunch of needles are going into arms. I don't care who takes responsibility for it, just hurry up!
Cthepack
ciscopack said:

I can't see where distribution and science are related other than making sure distribution is done by temp. measures to places that have temp. and distribution measures. I think a ton of vaccine places with scheduled names for this day, in a window of time should be done?

Obviously Warp Speed was not working well and had done little planning. I guess Warp Speed's main job was telling Pharm. companies to get us some vaccines quickly?

I heard we are doing close to a million shots a day. And have been for a week or so. I hope the new administration has a plan that targets above what is currently being done.
wolf howl
ciscopack said:

You mean other than the speed at which multiple vaccines were developed in record time? Is there ANY responsibility you give state government in any of this, at all? You do realize federal government isn't there to lead locally, right? You want Dementia Joe telling your state officials how to distribute in their own backyard? Why have a Governor?

Where I live they're having trouble giving it away. Multiple clinics setup at parks or other large areas and no one showing up. I think they overestimated how many people are really concerned about this virus and would inject themselves with a vaccine that's had very little human testing. There's a small number of the population that genuinely needs to have this vaccine ASAP and if local leadership hasn't figured out how to get it to those people in a year then shame on them.
packgrad
Cthepack said:

ciscopack said:

I heard we are doing close to a million shots a day. And have been for a week or so. I hope the new administration has a plan that targets above what is currently being done.

They do not. Their target is what we are doing currently. And they are praised for it. Lol.

And then there's this. Election infection.

caryking
ciscopack said:

Distribution is a science!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Cthepack said:

ciscopack said:

They do not. Their target is what we are doing currently. And they are praised for it. Lol.

And then there's this. Election infection.

Why would he say that? It may be the reality; however, it's never good for a leader to speak from a weak position. Leaders should always be the optimist in the room/building!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
Just want to throw out there that I got mine on Saturday. Been sore in my arm and back since and have been wiped out over the last few days
PackMom
Hope you're feeling better. Which one did you get?
cowboypack02
PackMom said:

Still a bit rough to be truthful

I got the Moderna vaccine, Apparently I qualify as the less than 1% that have side effects
statefan91
cowboypack02 said:

PackMom said:

Still a bit rough to be truthful

I got the Moderna vaccine, Apparently I qualify as the less than 1% that have side effects
Glad you've gotten the vaccine and hope the symptoms go away quickly!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.