Racist Comments

1,386 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Steve Williams
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All, we had an accusation of racist comments in another thread. That is a very strong accusation and needs to be rooted out.

statefan91 said:

This board can get pretty racist, even if it's via dog whistles to do so. I've complained in the past but haven't really gotten much of a response. I would like to see that cleaned up but ultimately James and Steve are responsible for their site and they can run however they think appropriate.

We need to see those comments so that these people can be dealt with appropriately. If I have done this, I am truly sorry and will receive my punishment accordingly.

Please don't call out people and make derogatory statements. Let let the examples speak for themself. The owners, of the site, will handle it from there...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/19529
SexualChocolate
TheStorm
Looks like the other thread disappeared. Poof... just like that.
caryking
All, when we hear allegations of racism, these racist remarks need to be brought out. I think we are one day since I started this thread. We really need to see these remarks.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
^ The reason that you aren't seeing them is because they never happened to begin with.
caryking
TheStorm said:

^ The reason that you aren't seeing them is because they never happened to begin with.
You may be right; however, we don't know for sure...

I think it's important for people to show us our errors so we can correct them in a constructive manner.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

That's exactly why you aren't seeing them. They never existed.
Steve Williams
Staff
I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.