Border Security Discussion

4,154 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah those Canadians coming here to have kids, get on welfare, take low paying jobs away from Americans, coming in without vaccinations and bringing measles, mumps, rubella into the elementary schools has always been a HUGE problem. Not to mention all the deadly Canadian drug cartels that smuggle in all the illegal drugs that are killing people every minute of every day. Glad to see you spent so much time trying to justify a problem that only you think exists. The liberal left will rue the day they won total control of the Government and they haven't even took over yet and their ship is already sinking.
ciscopack
BBW12OG said:

Yeah those Canadians coming here to have kids, get on welfare, take low paying jobs away from Americans, coming in without vaccinations and bringing measles, mumps, rubella into the elementary schools has always been a HUGE problem. Not to mention all the deadly Canadian drug cartels that smuggle in all the illegal drugs that are killing people every minute of every day. Glad to see you spent so much time trying to justify a problem that only you think exists. The liberal left will rue the day they won total control of the Government and they haven't even took over yet and their ship is already sinking.
I said fly to Canada and walk right in and you said there is no where to walk in...with all the time you've spent on the Canadian border.

I ain't for far left liberals or far right conservatives but I expect Joe Biden to listen and work as best as possible with both.
caryking
ciscopack said:

BBW12OG said:

I said fly to Canada and walk right in and you said there is no where to walk in...with all the time you've spent on the Canadian border.

I ain't for far left liberals or far right conservatives but I expect Joe Biden to listen and work as best as possible with both.
He has a funny way of showing it...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
The divisiveness is only getting worse....... the silencing of conservatives is a plan for 2022. They need one more senate seat to change this country forever or at least attempt to.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.