Suspect in fatal shooting of right-wing activist in Portland killed by police in Wash

1,851 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DrummerboyWolf
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
It seems like this stuff is never ending.

PORTLAND, Ore. A man suspected by police of fatally shooting a Trump supporter in downtown Portland last weekend was killed by law enforcement officials in the state of Washington on Thursday night when they tried to arrest him, the U.S. Marshals Service confirmed.

https://katu.com/news/local/man-suspected-in-deadly-shooting-of-right-wing-activist-in-portland-killed-sources-say
SupplyChainPack
The left has themselves a new hero.

What will they burn to celebrate his sacrifice for the cause?
ciscopack
The murderer didn't cost as much in court or prison!
WPNfamily
I guess if you shoot at federal agents you probably get shot back at? Seems logical.
Bas2020
Notice the media doesnt phrase the article as "Left wing activist kills Trump supporter".

This is the kind of mental mind games they play with every single article or news clip you watch on your phone or tv. Its ridiculous.
DrummerboyWolf
When the warrant for his arrest came out yesterday morning, they pretty much knew where he was. I would presume that they already knew where he was before the warrant. Criminals are usually pretty stupid and he probably did not turn off his location services on his phone. Either way...Good Riddance. He committed an execution and got the same in return.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packchem91
Bas2020 said:

Notice the media doesnt phrase the article as "Left wing activist kills Trump supporter".

This is the kind of mental mind games they play with every single article or news clip you watch on your phone or tv. Its ridiculous.
100% agree with you here....the "subtle" word choices, choice of pictures and headlines do tend to trend in one direction.
DrummerboyWolf
As I presumed they were waiting for him all day.

SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

As I presumed they were waiting for him all day.

That wasn't very smart of him. The brain washing he underwent was a complete success - but it ended up costing him his life.

PackBacker07
AnTiFa!

GuerrillaPack
What a complete JOKE. It's not "white supremacists" burning down cities and even taking over downtown areas of cities and claiming it as "conquered territory" -- all a part of an overt agenda to cause a "revolution" in society and overthrow police departments and local governments.

It's admitted COMMUNIST terrorist organizations, Antifa and BLM, who are doing this.

What have so-called "white supremacists" done? Nothing. Not even a drop in the bucket compared to an "ocean" of organized mass terrorism and violence committed by Antifa, BLM, and their Leftist allies.

The Dept of Homeland Security is showing themselves to be totally corrupt, and in fact infiltrated by enemies of this nation -- i.e., leftists allied with these far Left communist terrorist organizations.

It's completely absurd nonsense such as this proclamation from DHS which totally validates the position of so-called "conspiracy theorists" --i.e., that the government is involved in MASSIVE levels of deception and is completely corrupt, and in fact wicked and controlled by enemies of the people who are working to destroy America.

When the Feds peddle ridiculous lies like this and run cover for communists literally burning down America as we speak -- how "crazy" is it really to believe that the government also was behind 9/11 or stages mass shootings to erode gun rights?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
Just a quick search on the internet of head of DHS Chad Wolf talking about Antifa. But that draft that hasn't been published is the real deal

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Chad+Wolf+talking+about+antifa&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.