Kanye West

1,621 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PackDaddy
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Supposedly running for president for 2020. Please let him get enough support to be on the debate stage with Trump and Biden. Please little baby Jesus, please!
cowboypack02
We all know that Biden isn't getting on the debate stage with anyone and West won't be invited because he can't win the presidency at this point in the game
Glasswolf
He is a little late to even register to be on the ballot in many States. Biden won't have to worry about any debates. If there are any Trump will opt out.
FlossyDFlynt
No chance he makes it to the debate stage. Too late in the process to get enough support.

First thought from me - this is an attempt to try to pry away some of the black vote from the democratic party. Kayne has been an outspoken supporter of Trump. Hes not doing this to damage his chances. I think he "campaigns", then drops out and backs Trump.
RunsWithWolves26
So we've got one person saying Biden won't debate trump and one saying trump won't debate Biden. Sounds about right for the political climate we are in these days. Lol
IseWolf22
RunsWithWolves26 said:

So we've got one person saying Biden won't debate trump and one saying trump won't debate Biden. Sounds about right for the political climate we are in these days. Lol

They will debate, and it will look like two senile old men in the Nursing Home yelling at each other. They are both declining.
TraCha4
I see this move benefiting Trump more than anyone.

Trump should just appoint K. West to a spot on his team. Would probably raise a bunch of money if you let K.West be the economic development guy for inter cities.
packgrad
Why would Trump not debate Biden? Lol. That's ridiculous. Clearly a win for Trump to do so.
PackDaddy
My dog could debate Biden and come out looking the best of the two
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.