Happy Father's Day y'all!

1,325 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Glasswolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Father's Day to all the Father's on this board! I love arguing with y'all knuckleheads but I love spending time with my kids even more.

Weather this morning makes me wish we were tailgating at C-F. Look forward to the time when we can all do that again.

Incredible day outside, hope y'all enjoy with your families!

GuerrillaPack
I don't need the government to tell me to love my father. If anything, these stupid federal holidays cheapen the affection/reverence we should have for our mothers and fathers.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

I don't need the government to tell me to love my father. If anything, these stupid federal holidays cheapen the affection/reverence we should have for our mothers and fathers.
C'mon man, just enjoy things for a change.

Happy Father's day to everyone!
Ripper
GuerrillaPack said:

It's not a federal holiday. You are free to love or hate your parents.
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon man, just enjoy things for a change.

Happy Father's day to everyone!

LOLOLOL I didn't think it was humanly possible to come up with a less controversial thread than this one but GP stepped up to the plate.

Y'all share your menus if you're doing anything fun today!

I'm doing a smoked ham steak with a honey/ginger/soy glaze, fresh corn on the cob, tomatoes, and roasted Brussel sprouts. Strawberry and Vanilla Tillamook ice cream with fresh berries for dessert. Probably sipping on a little Old GrandDad.

PUMPED!

Bell Tower Grey
Happy Father's Day to all you as well. Unfortunately, only 2 of ours are able to visit this year, but they all have called.

As I've aged, I've learned a simpler life is much better. Wife asked where I wanted to go / what I wanted to eat. I told her I'd like shrimp and steak..... so, she's got 4 lbs. of shrimp and cubed rib eyes for shish kebobs. Corn on the cob, garlic bread, beer and bourbon. And Atlantic Beach Pie for dessert.

I'm a blessed man.
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

It's not a federal holiday. It's a day set aside to recognize our Mothers and Fathers.

Just relax and spend time with your Dad, unlike me. My Dad died 25 years ago
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsualum05
Happy Father's Day! Local pool with kids and steak on the grill. It's been a great day.
Glasswolf
Thanks be to Allah I'll be able to lock this in the morning after I get approval from the leftist-communist people that are fellow democrats like I am. I'm going to spend the remainder of the night visiting (facetiming) with my son in Houston and my Daughter in Louisburg then rubbing my Buddha statue until I can give Jobu his cigar and rum

Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.