NC State to require face masks at all times indoors, also some outdoors

1,226 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ncstatefan01
Ncstatefan01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/nc-state-will-require-masks-of-students-faculty-staff-through-the-fall-semester/19145754/
GuerrillaPack
I generally would not comply with that. But if absolutely forced to, I would wear a personally-made cloth mask with "Covid-19 = hoax. Let me breathe freely" written on it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncstatefan01
I generally think they would then not allow you in a campus building. And if you wore that mask at least you would be self identifying yourself.
GuerrillaPack
Ncstatefan01 said:

I generally think they would then not allow you in a campus building. And if you wore that mask at least you would be self identifying yourself.
If enough people would reject this nonsense (ie, and refuse to wear masks), then universities and businesses would not be able to implement these policies.

Businesses and organizations who do this should be boycotted/protested.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncstatefan01
GP- I am going to say a prayer for you for wisdom tonight. Based on these responses and other threads, I hope it comes to you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.