Freezers

2,174 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wilmwolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My freezer is dying on me. Apparently people have been buying freezers like toilet paper, much to my surprise. Anybody know somewhere that has freezers in stock?
Bell Tower Grey
packgrad said:

My freezer is dying on me. Apparently people have been buying freezers like toilet paper, much to my surprise. Anybody know somewhere that has freezers in stock?
Where are you located?
packgrad
Durham. Willing to travel though. My job has me all over the state.
Bell Tower Grey
packgrad said:

Durham. Willing to travel though. My job has me all over the state.
Try D & J Appliance in Kenly 919-965-4700
packgrad
Thanks
packgrad
Small miracle. In WF Home Depot for something else and was able to snag one. They only had 3. I got the second one. One left when I left a few minutes ago.
statefan91
packgrad said:

Small miracle. In WF Home Depot for something else and was able to snag one. They only had 3. I got the second one. One left when I left a few minutes ago.
If that falls through I've seen them at Lowe's pretty regularly.
wilmwolf
packgrad said:

Gotta have somewhere to put all the chicken they are hoarding.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Mtn Cur
wilmwolf80 said:

packgrad said:

Gotta have somewhere to put all the chicken they are hoarding.
Must be the same folks that have bought all the vacuum seal bags. They're as hard to find as TP
packgrad
Vacuum sealers are fantastic. Last week we cooked out with the neighbors. He and I each had a ribeye that was previously frozen. I had vacuum sealed mine. He had put his in a Ziploc bag. Mine once defrosted looked like it had been cut that day. His was gray.
Mtn Cur
packgrad said:

Vacuum sealers are fantastic. Last week we cooked out with the neighbors. He and I each had a ribeye that was previously frozen. I had vacuum sealed mine. He had put his in a Ziploc bag. Mine once defrosted looked like it had been cut that day. His was gray.
They are a necessity when freezing fish. It's unbelievable the difference it makes in flavor. May and June is when I freeze everything from mountain trout to dolphin and it's been a struggle to find bags this year
bigeric
Sun Drop is hard to find in Georgia (NE metro Atlanta).
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
WolfQuacker
Here's an odd one that can't be found high or low right now... reduced fat Jif peanut butter.

wilmwolf
That is pretty odd. For a brief period of time when this started I couldn't find sweet potatoes anywhere.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.