Stimulus Money

4,418 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IseWolf22
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone get their tax rebate?
Sierrawolf
I did..it was deposited into my account yesterday.
Colonel Armstrong
I did. Put most of it in the stock market. Not sure what to do with the rest
gtman49
Payment Status Not Available....which ironically will be going on my 2019 tax return.
statefan91
gtman49 said:

Payment Status Not Available....which ironically will be going on my 2019 tax return.
If you have already set up direct deposit with the government it should've been posted yesterday in your account. I wasn't expecting anything but we got a little, assume for the kids.
gtman49
statefan91 said:

gtman49 said:

If you have already set up direct deposit with the government it should've been posted yesterday in your account. I wasn't expecting anything but we got a little, assume for the kids.
No DD setup cause I owed on my 2018.
IseWolf22
gtman49 said:

statefan91 said:

gtman49 said:

Same,

My withholding are set up so that I always owe money at tax time. Waiting for the website to launch tomorrow where I can provide my info
ncsupack1
Got it yesterday.
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

gtman49 said:

statefan91 said:

gtman49 said:

Same,

My withholding are set up so that I always owe money at tax time. Waiting for the website to launch tomorrow where I can provide my info
This is the boat that I am in. What is the website that you have?
metcalfmafia
We received ours yesterday. Might put it towards an expensive TV that I don't need.
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

gtman49 said:

statefan91 said:

gtman49 said:

Same,

I thought the IRS site to track your money was launching Friday, it was actually Wednesday.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

However, I just get an error with "Payment Status Not Available"
AlleyPack
Entered my DD info on the website yesterday morning; haven't gotten the funds yet.
Hopefully it will come soon... and by that I mean, hopefully I didn't mess something up with the account numbers, ha.
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

gtman49 said:

statefan91 said:

gtman49 said:

Same,

I thought the IRS site to track your money was launching Friday, it was actually Wednesday.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

However, I just get an error with "Payment Status Not Available"
That is the site I had and the same error I got. I was curious as to if you had anything else
mdreid
currently in my savings account
Run4Fun
Using it to pay my 2019 taxes back to the federal government.
cowboypack02
Run4Fun said:

Using it to pay my 2019 taxes back to the federal government.

That's what I'm gonna end up doing with it as well
IseWolf22
News today was showing stories of people who's money was sent to the wrong bank account or otherwise can't access any information. Will be interesting to see if these are rare cases or a major F up
NatePait94
Put in savings for when the Gov sticks their hand back out for it at the end of the year
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
PackBacker07
IseWolf22 said:

News today was showing stories of people who's money was sent to the wrong bank account or otherwise can't access any information. Will be interesting to see if these are rare cases or a major F up

I read a lot of deceased folks are "receiving" money as well.
Glasswolf
Got ours Tuesday thru DD
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
NatePait94 said:

Put in savings for when the Gov sticks their hand back out for it at the end of the year
I heard the other day this did not have to be repaid or claimed as income
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

IseWolf22
Has anyone else still not gotten it?
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

Mine came as a direct deposit. Enough for me and one of our children. My wife's came about two weeks later, as a check. Enough for her and our second kid. Not sure why they sent them separately since we've filed together every time.
910wolf
IseWolf22 said:

We haven't gotten ours. We (stupidly) still sent in our Tax Return by mail before things got real crazy. It is still processing since the IRS hasn't been able to process mailed-in tax returns. Supposedly they are beginning to open facilities back up so hopefully it is processed soon and then the Stimulus follows shortly after.
cowboypack02
i got it but it was just a drop in the bucket for the taxes that i owe this year....
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

i got it but it was just a drop in the bucket for the taxes that i owe this year....
Trust me, I'd be super happy if I could just send in what I owe minus the stimulus amount. I'll still be forking over a good amount to uncle Sam
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Trust me, I'd be super happy if I could just send in what I owe minus the stimulus amount. I'll still be forking over a good amount to uncle Sam
Feels like highway robbery to me
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Feels like highway robbery to me
What government does best
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.