Defending Zionism (jewish nationalism) versus demonizing white nationalism

2,765 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, just a few days ago President Trump issued an executive order which classifies criticism of the state of Israel (eg, pro-Palestinian activism on college campuses) as "anti-semitism".

Jared Kushner authored an opinion piece in the NY Times a few days ago, arguing that opposition to Zionism (ie, jewish nationalism) is "anti-semitism". Kushner states that jews have "the right to self-determination", giving them the right to have a nation/homeland in the nation of Israel:

Quote:

For example, the alliance defines "the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity," and those who deny "the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor" or those who compare "contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis" as examples of anti-Semitism.

The Remembrance Alliance definition makes clear what our administration has stated publicly and on the record: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism. The inclusion of this language with contemporary examples gives critical guidance to agencies enforcing Title VI provisions.
As many of you may or may not know, the jewish nation of Israel is technically an "ethnostate", and in many ways an "Apartheid" state. The nation exists exclusively as a homeland for ethnic/racial jews. Israeli schools segregate jewish and Palestinian arab children. The Israeli government takes measures to prevent inter-racial marriages between jews and arabs. The Israeli government is also considering DNA tests in order to prove jewish ancestry in order to immigrate to the nation of Israel.

As you may also recall, President Trump has given recent speeches in which he strongly denounced white nationalism, calling it "evil".

I don't believe anyone should be silenced on college campuses. But if the concern is regarding racism and discrimination on college campuses, then whites/Europeans are the primary victims. Look at "affirmative action" policies. This is official government-sanctioned and ordered discrimination against whites/Europeans in admissions policy. And then look at what the (Marxist) professors are teaching. They are advocating "white privilege" and similar propaganda aimed to demonize whites as the "source of all evil in the world". Many more radical professors are now teaching classes that openly advocate for the "abolition of whiteness", arguing that "whiteness is the source of oppression".

According to the "Establishment", jewish nationalism is not only acceptable...but if you express opposition to it, you are "evil". On the flip side, they claim that nationalism for white/European peoples is not only "unacceptable", but anyone who supports it is the "epitome of evil". And they are now moving further, to arguing that white people just EXISTING is a "source of oppression and evil".

What is the reason for this blatant double standard?

There should be no double standard. Every racial ethnic group (black, white, jewish, asian) should have this right to "self-determination", and the right to have nations exclusively for their own ethnic group -- for the purpose of preserving and protecting the unique ethnic and cultural heritage of that ethnic group.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
griff17matt
You are an absolute cancer
GuerrillaPack
griff17matt said:

You are an absolute cancer

So what is your position? Is ethnic nationalism acceptable, or is it "evil"? Or does it depend on which particular racial/ethnic group is advocating it?

Most ethnic groups in the world behave in a "tribalistic" manner and want nations for themselves. And it's been this way for 99.9% of recorded history. Many Native American tribes, for instance, require a person to prove their "Indian" ancestry, or else they are expelled from that particular tribe's nation.

For example, in 2011 the Cherokee expelled African Americans from their nation:

https://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140594124/u-s-government-opposes-cherokee-nations-decision

Empires split and nations form along ethnic lines.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
brickturner
I click on OP's topics for entertainment. So far not getting much entertainment from this one.
GuerrillaPack
This may be an uncomfortable truth for some, but the Founding Fathers of the United States were "white nationalists". In one of the first acts of Congress, the Naturalization Act of 1790, they established by law that only "free white persons" could become citizens of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Quote:

Naturalization Act of 1790

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were "free white persons ... of good character". It thus excluded Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians

This is how the world has worked for thousands of years. People of common race/ethnicity and culture/language have formed nations. Historically, when multiple ethnic groups have been ruled by one government, that has been an empire (not a nation). The idea of multiple ethnic groups making up a nation is only a recent "phenomena" - being part of the "multicultural" agenda of the ruling Marxist NWO elites, done for the purpose of destroying the concept of nations, and preparing the world for their plan for a borderless world, with sovereign nations dissolved, with a one-world government.

Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

So, just a few days ago President Trump issued an executive order which classifies criticism of the state of Israel (eg, pro-Palestinian activism on college campuses) as "anti-semitism".

Jared Kushner authored an opinion piece in the NY Times a few days ago, arguing that opposition to Zionism (ie, jewish nationalism) is "anti-semitism". Kushner states that jews have "the right to self-determination", giving them the right to have a nation/homeland in the nation of Israel:

Quote:

For example, the alliance defines "the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity," and those who deny "the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor" or those who compare "contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis" as examples of anti-Semitism.

The Remembrance Alliance definition makes clear what our administration has stated publicly and on the record: Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism. The inclusion of this language with contemporary examples gives critical guidance to agencies enforcing Title VI provisions.
As many of you may or may not know, the jewish nation of Israel is technically an "ethnostate", and in many ways an "Apartheid" state. The nation exists exclusively as a homeland for ethnic/racial jews. Israeli schools segregate jewish and Palestinian arab children. The Israeli government takes measures to prevent inter-racial marriages between jews and arabs. The Israeli government is also considering DNA tests in order to prove jewish ancestry in order to immigrate to the nation of Israel.

As you may also recall, President Trump has given recent speeches in which he strongly denounced white nationalism, calling it "evil".

I don't believe anyone should be silenced on college campuses. But if the concern is regarding racism and discrimination on college campuses, then whites/Europeans are the primary victims. Look at "affirmative action" policies. This is official government-sanctioned and ordered discrimination against whites/Europeans in admissions policy. And then look at what the (Marxist) professors are teaching. They are advocating "white privilege" and similar propaganda aimed to demonize whites as the "source of all evil in the world". Many more radical professors are now teaching classes that openly advocate for the "abolition of whiteness", arguing that "whiteness is the source of oppression".

According to the "Establishment", jewish nationalism is not only acceptable...but if you express opposition to it, you are "evil". On the flip side, they claim that nationalism for white/European peoples is not only "unacceptable", but anyone who supports it is the "epitome of evil". And they are now moving further, to arguing that white people just EXISTING is a "source of oppression and evil".

What is the reason for this blatant double standard?

There should be no double standard. Every racial ethnic group (black, white, jewish, asian) should have this right to "self-determination", and the right to have nations exclusively for their own ethnic group -- for the purpose of preserving and protecting the unique ethnic and cultural heritage of that ethnic group.
Trump is a white nationalist
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

RunsWithWolves26
I hope you said Trump is a white nationalist as a joke to get a rise our of him. If you didn't, then I'm beginning to think you two are a lot alike. That statement is as assinine as the ones who said Obama was a Muslim in support of bin Laden
Francis
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I hope you said Trump is a white nationalist as a joke to get a rise our of him. If you didn't, then I'm beginning to think you two are a lot alike. That statement is as assinine as the ones who said Obama was a Muslim in support of bin Laden

Post of the year!
GuerrillaPack
So why doesn't anyone demonize the nation of Israel for being an "apartheid" ethnostate exclusively for ethnic jews? Does anybody demonize Japan or China for hardly allowing any immigration to their nations, and for effectively remianing ethnostates for people of Japanese and Chinese ethnicity?

Why are ONLY white/European peoples demonized for wanting to have nations for themselves?

By demonizing only whites for "nationalistic" views, this demonstrates a blatant agenda to eliminate white/European nations. It is saying that white/European nations should not exist in the world -- ie, that white/European peoples should not even be able to have nations for themselves. And this is what is being done via the policies of mass immigration into virtually all European/Western nations. As I mentioned in a previous thread on the "Kalergi Plan", there is a deliberate agenda by the ruling NWO elites to attempt to destroy the white/European peoples and all white nations via mass immigration.

The idea of multiculturalism and mass immigration has become a "sacred cow". Those who support it regard it in a quasi-religious fashion. Those who dare to oppose the multicultural and "diversity" agenda are modern-day "heretics", to this Leftist multiculuralist religion.

Given this blatant anti-white agenda in the Western nations, the next question one is led to ask is, "who actually rules the Western/European nations?". Is the "white man" actually ruling the Western and European nations, and enacting policies that lead to the destruction of the Western/European nations? No, he is not. Who runs Hollywood, international banking, and the Western press and television news media? It's not ethnic Europeans.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

So why doesn't anyone demonize the nation of Israel for being an "apartheid" ethnostate exclusively for ethnic jews? Does anybody demonize Japan or China for hardly allowing any immigration to their nations, and for effectively remianing ethnostates for people of Japanese and Chinese ethnicity?

Why are ONLY white/European peoples demonized for wanting to have nations for themselves?

By demonizing only whites for "nationalistic" views, this demonstrates a blatant agenda to eliminate white/European nations. It is saying that white/European nations should not exist in the world -- ie, that white/European peoples should not even be able to have nations for themselves. And this is what is being done via the policies of mass immigration into virtually all European/Western nations. As I mentioned in a previous thread on the "Kalergi Plan", there is a deliberate agenda by the ruling NWO elites to attempt to destroy the white/European peoples and all white nations via mass immigration.

The idea of multiculturalism and mass immigration has become a "sacred cow". Those who support it regard it in a quasi-religious fashion. Those who dare to oppose the multicultural and "diversity" agenda are modern-day "heretics", to this Leftist multiculuralist religion.

Given this blatant anti-white agenda in the Western nations, the next question one is led to ask is, "who actually rules the Western/European nations?". Is the "white man" actually ruling the Western and European nations, and enacting policies that lead to the destruction of the Western/European nations? No, he is not. Who runs Hollywood, international banking, and the Western press and television news media? It's not ethnic Europeans.

Answer your own question and stop beating around the bush. If you have something to say, then say it.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Answer your own question and stop beating around the bush. If you have something to say, then say it.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I dare to oppose the blatant anti-white agenda of the Establishment, including the attempted genocide of the white/European peoples and the destruction of all European nations.

Are you saying it is "wrong" of me to call out the wicked people who are perpetrating this attempted destruction of the Western/European nations?
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I dare to oppose the blatant anti-white agenda of the Establishment, including the attempted genocide of the white/European peoples and the destruction of all European nations.

Are you saying it is "wrong" of me to call out the wicked people who are perpetrating this attempted destruction of the Western/European nations?

Never said you were wrong. Stop with the chicken Little ***** Answer the question or don't.
GuerrillaPack
Another question one might ask is "why, of all peoples on the earth, are the ruling elites/Establishment so intent on trying to destroy the white/European peoples and nations?".

This is because the white/European peoples are the true biological descendants of the Israelites. This agenda aimed to destroy the white/European peoples is ultimately a Satanic agenda to attempt to destroy the Israelites.

I addressed the issue of the European peoples being the descendants of the Israelites in a previous thread in this forum, here: https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/10547
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Another question one might ask is "why, of all peoples on the earth, are the ruling elites/Establishment so intent on trying to destroy the white/European peoples and nations?".

This is because the white/European peoples are the true biological descendants of the Israelites. This agenda aimed to destroy the white/European peoples is ultimately a Satanic agenda to attempt to destroy the Israelites.

I addressed the issue of the European peoples being the descendants of the Israelites in a previous thread in this forum, here: https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/10547

I give up with you. I keep thinking you will act like a person who actually wants to listen and discuss but alas, you don't. Merry Christmas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.