Few will be saved; The whole world is deceived and under the control of Satan

26,276 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bell Tower Grey
waynecountywolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bell Tower Grey said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

I for one would definitely be ok with the fact that my wife was one of the ladies from the motor boating thread

And, hypothetically, you would be fine with her continuing to post dozens/hundreds of sexual pictures of herself scantily-clad on the internet, while you were married? Or would she have to stop after you were dating and married?
Let's say she's she's selling the photos in order to help bring money into her household. And, regardless of the amount she is making each month, her belief is to tithe 10 % of that to the church. She's a member of your church. Is your church going to take her tithe?
Rev. Dr. Barber would
waynecountywolf
I think churches that thumb their nose at a virus are not great leaders for the flock.

I think churches that handle snakes and drink strychnine are about the same.
waynecountywolf
Dee said:

GuerrilaPack - You are absolutely correct. Satan runs this world and the Bible makes this perfectly clear. Those who oppose this view more than likely either never read the Bible or just don't understand it.
Jesus shows us reality when we seek Him.
I have been seeking Jesus for quite some time and He has shown me that the world is under a grand deception. He told me to get out of church, as His Word and work was never to be confined to a building. This also puts man between Jesus and us, as people turn towards their pastors for answers and not the living God.
He also told me to get out of the traditions of men. That is a big one that very few will do. This includes Christmas (pagan), Easter (pagan), birthdays (pagan) and most of the rest are made up by Satan and hallmark to make money and keep people from God.
But to your point, I just wanted to encourage you to keep seeking Jesus and His ways as you will hear His voice.
[ol]
  • John 10:27-30 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one."
  • [/ol]
    All of what you said was Biblically sound and correct. Keep seeking as He is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.
    God Bless,
    Dee

Nice first post, Dee
    waynecountywolf
    GuerrillaPack said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

So you are accusing me of hypocrisy? And how is that? Where am I being hypocritical?
    Ironic that the one that believes all news is fake news, posts fake news.
    Glasswolf
    GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

Yo, has anyone checked out the motor boating thread lately??
    Ok. If you want to think about this seriously or from a biblical perspective for just one minute, let me ask you this. Would you be ok if your wife or mother had an instagram account and was posting dozens/hundreds of "sexual" pictures of herself (eg, in bedroom lingerie), practically naked? Or how about your own daughter? Would you be ok with that?

If you would have a problem with your mother, wife, or daughter doing that....then guess what? It looks like those "crazy" fundamentalist Bible-thumping Christians were RIGHT about something yet again. Because if it's wrong for your own mother, wife, or daughter to do it...then it's wrong for ANY woman to be doing it.

Wow Just saw this post....My wife use to work at the Doll House. She made around $4,000 a week. She was and still is faithful
    Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

MamaTraumaDrama

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
    brother without a cause shall be in danger of the
    judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
    shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall
    say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    Matthew 5:22

It's ok to get angry as long as you don't sin.
    You can have righteous anger. Yes, we're all sinners, but we want to avoid it where possible, right.

Also for anyone interested, the scriptures are written in "God Speak" aka code. Spiritual for Spiritual and Carnal for Carnal. We have to truly study the word to get what s actually being said because the scriptures are veiled so that those of us who are followers of Christ aka God incarnate get understanding with all our getting.
    See:
    The god of this age had blinded the minds. 2 Corinthians 4:4

Also
    3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
    2 Corinthians 4:3
    (If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing.)

3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.

Be alert when reading or listening (getting) to the Word. With all thy getting get understanding.

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Luke 8:10

He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

Here is a freebie:
    The (Samaritan) woman at the well is actually "us" the "Church", the message is for us because "the time is at hand". The five husbands she had were the ages aka dispensations aka eras that have gone by:
    1 Babylon God
    2 Medo - 3 Persia silver
    4 Greece Bronze
    5 Rome Iron
    Now the husband that she was with who is not her husband either that is number
    6 is the Divided Kingdom Iron & Clay (so called NWO)
    because there is no way that us and them can ever come together cause it just ain't gone happen.
    So when the Church realizes that before her is the Bridegroom in the flesh (no pun intended) what do we (she) do, we run and tell everyone who'll listen.
    Not only that but we (she) bring back with us more (Samaritans) members for the Church who believed because just as the Bridegroom knows his maiden and everything she has ever done, so too does the Bride know her adoring husband and wants to please.
    But here's the kicker, Jesus is there to put his Bride Up On Game, "I Am Who I Am", make no doubt about it.
    Now you been seen hanging with at least six different men and none of them are your husband because I Am He. You are to drink what I offer, you're not to be sipping, skipping or dipping, fetching or carrying or latching on to no other besides me. Be about your true husband's business (Church, be a faithful wife. Cut out all of this man chasing and do justice to your calling, love (my) mercy and walk humbly with Me).
    This has been a reminder for us, no matter which age.
    When we read it or hear it. If we are workmen studying to show ourselves approved before God at rightly dividing His Word, we get it. We do this by staying in the spirit and praying always because God Himself is Spirit plus He requires it of us, He is the 'Self Existing One'.
    Now the body represents strength, the heart represents the spirit, and the soul represent the mind (the entire being). So the fervent and effectual prayers of a a righteous man availeth much. Why because God weighs & test the heart & spirit. Unlike man who takes things at face value, God is King and kings are honor bound to search a matter out. So He leads by example what He wants His image to reflect when he looks down on every nation.

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of kings to search it out.
    Proverbs 25:2

These are the end times, remember deeper meanings require broader perspective. Get so deep off into the Word that whoever should come looking for you has to go that deep into God to find you.

May all who believe take God at His Word. May you strengthen and grow as you exercise your faith. Remember to thank God for it all, and to take the time to share the Gospel that all nations bend and bow before God. If you find yourself at an impasse in
    life remember to say the Lord's Prayer just as it was taught to you by Christ because He said to pray like this (word for word). Worry for nothing for No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Let no one tell you different. God is not a man that he should lie. He told you to pray this because he wants you to know that His Word is His Bonafide. He keeps His promises. He's pretty much saying that there is no where that you can go that He is not there because He is an Omni being 365/24/7 that can be reached morning, noon and night. That He is Lord of all. That all you need do in look inside yourself for you are the Kingdom at hand, and that He sits on the seat of your soul. When He moves, we move, when He breaths, we breath, we can do nothing without Him and neither should we nor do we want to.
    Be still and wait on the Lord. Again I say, wait on the Lord. He comes
    Sealed With A Kiss to all the Saints, in Jesus's precious name. Be blessed!

griff17matt

ThisIsMe243
    Awesome read!!!

Few years ago had my second awaking. First time around I thought I finally got to understand the world but little did I know I was barely scratching the surface.

This time around, I was like ***.

You have mentioned nearly all the points that come to mind. Although lets not forget that these Satanic/Pagan elites, are in fact the same ruling families that have had the world under their thumb since beginning of time. They may change their family names (e.g. Windsors are actually House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha) but the same evil prevails. Hence why history tends to repeat itself.

But sheep believe what the shepherd tells them to believe, even thought in nature sheep don't need human intervention to survive. It is the sherpard aka Satan than needs the sheep, in the later case to torture.
    Must be sinners guilt. Presuming it is easier to believe the Satanic leaders that you were innocent in sinning rather than admit the *****up. Easier to blame it on God or in most cases someone else. Lol

Anyhows, sinners have the right to believe what they want to believe. Satan welcomes all sinners with open arms. As for the non-sinners, we will have to find a way to fill the void that your departure will bring. Hopefully people like us can move on and the pain of sinners' death will heal over time. Such a shame that because of undealt fear, sinner have to leave us. But then again you sinners were never much keen on good people, apart the need for victims unto which to perform your evil.

Goodbye cruel world!
    dogplasma
    When I first saw this thread title, I read Satan as Saban.
    Bell Tower Grey
    dogplasma said:

When I first saw this thread title, I read Satan as Saban.
    There's a difference?
    Refresh
    Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.