Few will be saved; The whole world is deceived and under the control of Satan

26,306 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bell Tower Grey
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In society in general, and even among Christians, there is this false idea and misconception that "the majority is usually right", or that "whatever is most popular is probably the best way to do things". This is DEAD WRONG. The majority is almost always wrong. Why? Because most people are deceived. And why is this, and who is deceiving them? They are deceived by Satan himself, and his minions on earth who currently are in positions of power, and running our society -- ie, the Satanic "New World Order" agenda.

The thread title is based on direct quotes from the Messiah and his disciples, in the Bible. Let's cite them to lay a groundwork here for the truth.

Matthew 7:13-14 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

1 John 5:19 - "We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one."

Revelation 12:9 - "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Matthew 7:20-25 - "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

There are some 2.5 billion self-professed "Christians" in the world. How many of them do you think will be saved? According to Matthew 7:13-14, not many. Probably only a very few. Five percent of them? Probably two percent or less. How can that be? After all, the "mainstream" churches tell us that all we have to do in order to be saved is just simply "believe" that the Messiah is who he said he is.

That last passage cited (Matthew 7:20-25) is the key to salvation. In order to be saved, you must "do the will" of the Father -- meaning that you must OBEY his commandments. It is not enough, as 99% of the "mainstream" false churches say, to "intellectually believe" that the Messiah is Lord and that he rose from the dead. Even Satan and his fallen angel followers "intellectually believe" that. But they chose to disobey him, and work against God and the Messiah. When you really and truly "believe in" someone or what they say, you follow their advice. Or in the case of God and the Messiah, if you truly "believe" in them, they you will obey their commandments and do what they say.

Most Christians have been hoodwinked into believing that we no longer have to obey God's commandments. They falsely believe that "the law has been done away with". And this has led to disasterous consequences in society at large. You see this now, clearly, in the acceptance of abortion (the murder of unborn children), and the acceptance of homosexuality and now the transgender agenda. And before that, the disregard for God's law began with the acceptance of usury (lending at interest), birth control, sexual promiscuity, etc.

So what about all these phony, false churches - making up ~99% of "mainstream" Christianity? Not only are they deceiving you about the requirements of salvation, by lying about "God's law being done away with". They are deceiving their followers of a whole range of other huge issues. These churches are fully controlled by agents of the "evil one". This is why they do nothing to speak out and stand up against all the wickedness in our society. How many of them boldly speak out against abortion or the homosexual/transgender agenda? How many of them speak out against the evils of Marxism, or talk about the ongoing agenda for a globalist "New World Order" agenda (which is prophesied in the Bible) or any of the other various wicked machinations by governments? Hardly any of them. They are virtually silent on these issues of great importance in our world today.

And even if they didn't have pastors that are enemy agents, most of them can't speak out on these issues, because they are 501(c)(3) controlled by the IRS (making these churches effectively arms of the government), and risk losing their tax-exempt status if ~5% or more of the content of their sermons are on "political" subjects. These churches are useless in the fight against evil in our society. They are nothing more than social clubs, where people go to hear a "motivational speaker" pretending to be a "pastor", and get brainwashed with false doctrine.

And really think about the fact that our society is totally controlled by Satan and his minions -- as clearly stated in the Bible, including the scriptures I cited above. This fact is self-evident, if you stop and really examine what is going on. All the spheres of power in our society are controlled by enemies of God -- Hollywood, the Establishment press and television "news" media, universities and academia, major religious institutions, big banking and big corporations, and governments. This is why they promote a "secular" and atheistic agenda, and at every turn are promoting some form of degeneracy and wickedness.

And what is the end result when you have Satan's minions running your society? Well, not only will your society be destroyed and wickedness run rampant. But almost everything we are taught to believe by these "authorities" in society (on issues of importance) is a lie, half-truth, and deception that is designed to enslave and destroy us. Almost everything that is "popular" and what most people believe is wrong.

Look at the major things in life, for instance. Getting a mortgage and going into debt at interest in order to "live"? This is usury, which is forbidden by the Bible. Going into debt sets you up for a lifetime of effective "slavery" and bondage. Sending your children to public school? You are having them brainwashed in an atheistic, Marxist/Leftist worldview. All the taxes you pay, such as property tax and income taxes? These taxes are literally straight out of the "Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx, and are designed to enslave the masses and deprive them of the ability to own property or gain wealth. The "property tax" is actually a RENT on land, and effectively means that we cannot own property -- the government is the true owner, and you only rent it from the government (ie, by paying "property tax"), and the government can confiscate your land if you don't pay the property tax.

Vaccinations? The vaccines are tainted (intentionally) with mercury and aluminum (neurotoxins) and other harmful things which cause all sorts of damage, including autism and cancers. Why do you think the "industrialized" processed foods made by big corporations are so unhealthy? Because they are intentionally filling them with toxins and ingredients in order to cause harm. All the wars in the Mid East started by our government? They are not fought in our nation's interest, but are fought for ulterior motives and based on lies and deception as the "justification".

Even the "money" in your pocket is a fraud, and a scam. The "Federal Reserve Notes" we use are not real money. Real money, from a historical perspective and as laid out in the U.S. Constitution, is things of actual intrinsic value such as gold and silver coins. Paper is worthless. Paper "money" is actually a ponzi scheme cooked up by international bankers. It is effectively legalized counterfeiting -- where they print worthless paper and then assign immense value to that paper. And, as mentioned before, banking is enslaving the masses via usury, or lending at interest. The entire modern financial system is designed to enslave the masses, and fleece them of their wealth, making the "1%" of society extremely rich.

"Global warming"? A hoax/lie, designed to push a Marxist political agenda for increased taxation and human depopulation. The theory of evolution and the Big Bang? Absurd lies masquerading as "science" in order to promote an atheistic worldview, and deny the existence of God. And, as I covered in a previous thread, the whole issue of the heliocentric and globe earth models? These are actually a deception, to also deny the truth of the Bible and push an atheistic agenda.

Does all of this seem "crazy", and unbelievable? That most people could be so very deceived? Not when you acknowledge the fact, as the Bible clearly states, that "the whole world is under the control of the evil one" and Satan "deceives the whole world". It's not really that crazy to believe that they are lying about everything and trying to enslave and harm us -- when you realize that literal Satanists rule our society.

If you still have doubts, what about the whole Jeffrey Epstein issue, and him being protected by the government and running a pedophile sex ring in order to blackmail elite/powerful people in society? Think about the implications of that. Our elites who make up our government, and the elites who run Hollywood and the Establishment media and big corporations are all involved in pedophilia and are being blackmailed by it?? And you don't think that these elites are Satanists?? And this only scratches the surface. Look into what Freemasonry actually is. It is Luciferian. Research the "Illuminati", and how these Satanists who run Hollywood and the music industry blatantly use Satanic symbology. This is all tied into the Satanic "New World Order" agenda.

I know this was a long "rant" of sorts. But just had to get these ideas off my chest.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bell Tower Grey
Too many bloody mary's this morning?
PackProwl63
Solomon taxed the Israelites and usury is someone charging more interest than u should charge on a loan. Get your biblical facts straight!! You look like a fool even though we as Christians know we are heading for a ONE WORLD GOV't as the Bible says. Borrowing $$ is not a sin!
GuerrillaPack
PackProwl63 said:

Solomon taxed the Israelites and usury is someone charging more interest than u should charge on a loan. Get your biblical facts straight!! You look like a fool even though we as Christians know we are heading for a ONE WORLD GOV't as the Bible says. Borrowing $$ is not a sin!
Just because a particular king in the Old Testament did something does NOT mean that what he did was morally right. King Solomon also had hundreds of concubines. Does that mean having a concubine is "ok"?

The perfect form of government, as given to the Israelites by God in the beginning, was a "theocracy" of sorts -- where the only law was the Law of God, and it was enforced by a system of judges. There was no king initially. Then, after a few hundred years of living under this system of judges, the Israelites rebelled against God and demanded to have a king, like other nations. God explicitly warned them that if they were to have a king, it would mean that the king would oppress them with taxes! So God explicitly listed taxation as one of the CURSES that would come from having a human-based government.

And you are a wrong about usury, as defined by God. God defines "usury" as lending with ANY amount of interest. Lending with ANY amount of interest is forbidden by God. The idea of "lending at too much interest" is a re-definition of the concept of "usury", created in modern times by men. Not by God. God's definition of usury still stands.

Going into debt (and not being charged interest) is allowed by God. But it is obviously not an ideal situation. God says that "the borrower is the slave to the lender" (Proverbs 22:7). So, when you go into debt, you are going into SLAVERY...according to God.

I've got my facts straight. Looks like you do not.

And I "look like a fool"? And why is that exactly? Because I dare to actually and truly believe what God says in the Bible? Because I dare to reject all the many lies promoted by the Satanists who rule modern society -- in academia, the Establishment media, and government? Because rejecting these Satanic liars means that they label me a "conspiracy theorist"?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Glasswolf
Someones neighbors turned all the lights out at their house again
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
I listened to AC/DC today and went to a movie last night. I'm married and have taken several single women to State football games in the last 18 years. I'm doomed to become a satanist I guess

RunsWithWolves26
I've gotten to the point where I just follow these for the entertainment. Maybe the OP actually believes all this stuff he writes books about on here or maybe he doesn't. Either way, it is entertaining to watched him continue to do it
Ground_Chuck
brickturner
OP might be proof that evolution has not worked for all. When one picks and chooses which parts of the Bible to believe and interpret they can just go off on long rants such as this.
GuerrillaPack
In an insane world, those who tell the truth are considered "insane".

This world is insane, and has been turned upside down. The truth and reality has been inverted. You live in a world where it is "acceptable" to murder an unborn child that is 8 or 9 months old inside of its mother's womb, and chop up its body parts and suck out the dismembered limbs with a vaccum. And then that heinous, unspeakably wicked act of murder is considered the "sacred right of a woman". You live in a world where Sodomite men can get "married", and this is considered a "sacred right". You live in a world where a man can dress up as a woman and "legally" claim to become a woman, and then have the "right" to go into the girl's bathroom and girl's locker room at a gym next to 10-year old girls.

But I'm the "crazy" one because I dare to reject this abominable Satanic madness?

Everything I'm saying is backed up by what the Bible actually says, and by observable reality. What I'm saying is true. The only problem is that it's not "politically correct" to state the truth -- because it goes against the Establishment/atheist/Marxist worldview that we are brainwashed into believing by the Establishment.

Calling me "crazy" without any evidence or logic to support such a (false) claim is not a valid argument. It's ad hominem (name-calling) smear tactics, per the Satanic Establishment's demonization of people like me who dare to oppose their agenda. You are just adhering to and parroting the programming that Hollywood and Establishment media brainwashes people into believing.

If I'm truly "crazy", then I must be wrong, incorrect, or in error about many things -- preferably more things than I'm right about. Well what are those things? Give me two or three examples of something that I'm wrong about, and then provide some evidence or logic showing why I'm wrong. If you can't do that, and everything I'm saying is true, then how exactly can you call me "crazy"?
GuerrillaPack
brickturner said:

OP might be proof that evolution has not worked for all. When one picks and chooses which parts of the Bible to believe and interpret they can just go off on long rants such as this.
Which part of the Bible are you saying that I do not believe?

And do you believe in the Bible? Apparently you accept the theory of evolution, which is nothing more than a bogus/false theory used as justification for an atheistic worldview and the denial of the existence of God.

If you do not believe in the Bible, then why are you trying to lecture me on how I should interpret it?
Ground_Chuck
GuerrillaPack said:

In an insane world, those who tell the truth are considered "insane".

This world is insane, and has been turned upside down. The truth and reality has been inverted. You live in a world where it is "acceptable" to murder an unborn child that is 8 or 9 months old inside of its mother's womb, and chop up its body parts and suck out the dismembered limbs with a vaccum. And then that heinous, unspeakably wicked act of murder is considered the "sacred right of a woman". You live in a world where Sodomite men can get "married", and this is considered a "sacred right". You live in a world where a man can dress up as a woman and "legally" claim to become a woman, and then have the "right" to go into the girl's bathroom and girl's locker room at a gym next to 10-year old girls.

But I'm the "crazy" one because I dare to reject this abominable Satanic madness?

Everything I'm saying is backed up by what the Bible actually says, and by observable reality. What I'm saying is true. The only problem is that it's not "politically correct" to state the truth -- because it goes against the Establishment/atheist/Marxist worldview that we are brainwashed into believing by the Establishment.

Calling me "crazy" without any evidence or logic to support such a (false) claim is not a valid argument. It's ad hominem (name-calling) smear tactics, per the Satanic Establishment's demonization of people like me who dare to oppose their agenda. You are just adhering to and parroting the programming that Hollywood and Establishment media brainwashes people into believing.

If I'm truly "crazy", then I must be wrong, incorrect, or in error about many things -- preferably more things than I'm right about. Well what are those things? Give me two or three examples of something that I'm wrong about, and then provide some evidence or logic showing why I'm wrong. If you can't do that, and everything I'm saying is true, then how exactly can you call me "crazy"?

Ground_Chuck
Fun fact, the ancient Greeks used basic math to measure the circumference of the earth within 2% around 240 BC.
GuerrillaPack
Ground_Chuck said:

Fun fact, the ancient Greeks used basic math to measure the circumference of the earth within 2% around 240 BC.
Which is a fallacious conclusion. And the modern "scientists" have just stuck with this fallacious view.

And this was based on what? Some Greek guy (Eratosthenes) noting the difference in the angle of shadows cast at two locations in Egypt at the same time of the day? That does not prove that the world is a sphere. This can be explained just as easily with a flat earth model, with the sun casting shadows of different angle on different locations on the earth at the same time.

The difference in shadows on different locations on the earth does not prove the earth is a sphere, or that the world is flat. This can happen whether the earth is spherical or flat. It does not prove anything about the shape/dimension of the earth, one way or another.

That calculation would only be valid if you start with the assumption that the earth is a sphere. Inversely, if you start from the assumption that the earth is flat, you could use the differences in the angle of the shadows to calculate the distance of the sun from the earth.

To the contrary, I believe that the calculation by Eratosthenes can be used as proof that the earth is not spherical in shape. Why? Because we are able to see objects at much greater distances than would be possible if the earth was 24,900 miles in circumference. There are numerous documented examples of this, easy to find on the internet. Mountains are able to be seen from hundreds of miles away, when they should be hidden from view "by the curvature of the earth" (if the spherical model were true). For instance, here is a local network television news channel reporting that the entire Chicago skyline is visible from almost 60 miles away over lake Michigan. If the earth were 24,900 miles in circumference, then the entire Chicago skyline should be hidden by 2,100 feet of the earth's curvature.

So, what does the fact that we are able to see objects at these great distances prove? It either proves that the world is flat -- or if the earth is spherical in shape, then it must have a much, much larger circumference than 24,900 miles.

But Eratosthenes's calculation is saying that IF the earth is spherical in shape, then it MUST be 24,900 miles in circumference. But it's not. The earth is not 24,900 miles in circumference, based on other observable evidence. Therefore, this is compelling evidence that the earth is not spherical in shape at all.
RunsWithWolves26
Damn. Just damn!

I know GP, I'm going to hell now for using a curse word. God help my soul.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Damn. Just damn!

I know GP, I'm going to hell now for using a curse word. God help my soul.
Nah bro. "Damn" is a perfectly acceptable word. It's a biblical word - eg, "God damns the wicked", etc.

I'm not one of these fake Christians who says it's "evil" to use words like "sh*t", "piss", etc. These are perfectly acceptable words, describing things in our world. And those words, or their equivalents, are used in the Bible itself -- such as excrement, etc.

What's truly profane is to speak disparagingly about God. Or to speak lies. Etc.
PackDaddy
Yo, has anyone checked out the motor boating thread lately??
GuerrillaPack
PackDaddy said:

Ok. If you want to think about this seriously or from a biblical perspective for just one minute, let me ask you this. Would you be ok if your wife or mother had an instagram account and was posting dozens/hundreds of "sexual" pictures of herself (eg, in bedroom lingerie), practically naked? Or how about your own daughter? Would you be ok with that?

If you would have a problem with your mother, wife, or daughter doing that....then guess what? It looks like those "crazy" fundamentalist Bible-thumping Christians were RIGHT about something yet again. Because if it's wrong for your own mother, wife, or daughter to do it...then it's wrong for ANY woman to be doing it.

Bell Tower Grey
PackDaddy said:

GP's blessing of the day has arrived. He is absolved.
RunsWithWolves26
Bell Tower Grey said:

PackDaddy said:

GP's blessing of the day has arrived. He is absolved.

And it is a godly sight to behold!
PackDaddy
I for one would definitely be ok with the fact that my wife was one of the ladies from the motor boating thread
GuerrillaPack
PackDaddy said:

I for one would definitely be ok with the fact that my wife was one of the ladies from the motor boating thread

And, hypothetically, you would be fine with her continuing to post dozens/hundreds of sexual pictures of herself scantily-clad on the internet, while you were married? Or would she have to stop after you were dating and married?
Bell Tower Grey
GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

And, hypothetically, you would be fine with her continuing to post dozens/hundreds of sexual pictures of herself scantily-clad on the internet, while you were married? Or would she have to stop after you were dating and married?
Let's say she's she's selling the photos in order to help bring money into her household. And, regardless of the amount she is making each month, her belief is to tithe 10 % of that to the church. She's a member of your church. Is your church going to take her tithe?
Glasswolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

Let's say she's she's selling the photos in order to help bring money into her household. And, regardless of the amount she is making each month, her belief is to tithe 10 % of that to the church. She's a member of your church. Is your church going to take her tithe?
Just like we use to get preached to about the lottery and it being considered gambling. I asked my pastor if I won $30 million dollars would he not take 10% if I tithed it. He said the church would take it.

Bell Tower Grey
Well, Gary? We're waiting. With Sunday afternoon consumed beer and burgers breath.
GuerrillaPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Well, Gary? We're waiting. With Sunday afternoon consumed beer and burgers breath.

Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Who said that, Einstein? Was it Gary or was it the Messiah himself?

Given that (among other things), you really think this could in any way be acceptable?
Bell Tower Grey
Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

GuerrillaPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

So you are accusing me of hypocrisy? And how is that? Where am I being hypocritical?
Bell Tower Grey
You are judging folks by their actions. It's not your place to judge, for you, as well as the rest of us, will sit in judgement one day.

Now, go enjoy another bloody mary and try to relax.

Besides, you never answered the question, and you were the one starting with hypotheticals.
GuerrillaPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

You are judging folks by their actions. It's not your place to judge, for you, as well as the rest of us, will sit in judgement one day.

Now, go enjoy another bloody mary and try to relax.

Besides, you never answered the question, and you were the one starting with hypotheticals.
That passage is not saying that we can't judge. It is a warning against hypocrisy. Read it again. It is saying that we will all be judged by the same measure that we judge others.

The idea that "we can't judge" is absolutely preposterous. If we "can't judge", then how could we ever prosecute criminals in a trial -- eg, for murder, stealing, rape, etc?

Or how could you say that pedophilia or murder is wrong? "Oh, no...you can't judge pedophiles. Because that's judging others by their actions." Absolutely ridiculous.

We absolutely must make judgments. Every day. Making judgments is essential.
Bell Tower Grey
Glasswolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

No lie, my FIL use to always tell me the best way to get my BIL worked up was to tell him that God was a woman

ncsualum05
As an honest Christian who has recently been trying to read the bible and study more... I have lived a pretty wicked life. And I continue to do so. I try to do better but the fact is none of us can truly walk in righteousness or holiness. We just can't.

That's why we need Jesus. He is literally saving us! His sermons in Matthew are wonderful but people tend to interpret things their own way sometimes from one extreme to the other. What I get from it is you should look to God, and do not get wrapped up in this world. But we are in this world and this world is indeed controlled by a lot of evil. I myself sin every day and get wrapped up in it. And I continue to repent and try to get better. We should follow God's laws... but NO ONE ever has perfectly followed them and never broken them. I would encourage everyone not to get crazy and go on rants about this stuff. Instead pray and thank Jesus everyday for being our advocate and justifying us before God. Repent of your sins as often as you can and ask God to lead your life. Things will get better but you're never going to stop sinning. You can't beat Satan or the demons.... that's why Jesus did what he did. No human can beat sin.... not Moses, Abraham, David, Soloman, the apostles or any other human in the bible.

If you truly believe in the bible and repent of your sins you don't need to spend your life worrying. God already laid out how it's all going to end from what the prophets in the old testament received to the book of Revelation.
Dee
GuerrilaPack - You are absolutely correct. Satan runs this world and the Bible makes this perfectly clear. Those who oppose this view more than likely either never read the Bible or just don't understand it.
Jesus shows us reality when we seek Him.
I have been seeking Jesus for quite some time and He has shown me that the world is under a grand deception. He told me to get out of church, as His Word and work was never to be confined to a building. This also puts man between Jesus and us, as people turn towards their pastors for answers and not the living God.
He also told me to get out of the traditions of men. That is a big one that very few will do. This includes Christmas (pagan), Easter (pagan), birthdays (pagan) and most of the rest are made up by Satan and hallmark to make money and keep people from God.
But to your point, I just wanted to encourage you to keep seeking Jesus and His ways as you will hear His voice.
[ol]
  • John 10:27-30 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one."
  • [/ol]
    All of what you said was Biblically sound and correct. Keep seeking as He is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.
    God Bless,
    Dee
    waynecountywolf
    GuerrillaPack said:

PackDaddy said:

Alec Baldwins wife Hilaria from Boston, Spain did today.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.