2016 Election

2,715 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ground_Chuck
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For all the Dems on here who keep screaming collusion, rigged election, etc, etc, etc, this is why you lost the election and Trump won. You ran an absolutely terrible candidate and one who is still showing how terrible she actually is. For all the ones screaming about Trump and his stupid ideas, I'm sure you will not even begin to pile on Hillary Clinton. If you don't find a better candidate and soon, we are stuck with another 4 years of Trump. Figure it out for God's sake!

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15714416765849&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2019%2F10%2F18%2Fpolitics%2Fhillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard%2Findex.html
PackBacker07
This was very, very strange today. The initial HRC statement, and then the Tulsi Twitter retort. Can we please, for the sake of the world, shoot Twitter and Facebook into the sun?
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
IseWolf22
Moments like this make me glad Hilary lost.
I'm very happy she isn't our president.

But Trump is worse IMO. I didn't vote for either but when he first got elected I was optimistic that he'd listen to his advisors and be better than her. Over the course of his presidency I've lost that optimism and soured on him even more.
RunsWithWolves26
IseWolf22 said:

Moments like this make me glad Hilary lost.
I'm very happy she isn't our president.

But Trump is worse IMO. I didn't vote for either but when he first got elected I was optimistic that he'd listen to his advisors and be better than her. Over the course of his presidency I've lost that optimism and soured on him even more.

Just as you, I voted for neither. Sad thing is, the left didn't learn their lesson. It's going to be the same thing in 2020.
IseWolf22
Depends what you mean. Biden is probably the most similar to Clinton in terms of policy. Bernie and Warren are very left of Hilary. They are a mistake, but a different kind of mistake

Edit to add that Kamela Harris also reminds me of Hilary
RunsWithWolves26
IseWolf22 said:

Depends what you mean. Biden is probably the most similar to Clinton in terms of policy. Bernie and Warren are very left of Hilary. They are a mistake, but a different kind of mistake

Edit to add that Kamela Harris also reminds me of Hilary

You just said it. Ain't a person on the left that is worth a damn. Therefore, you have a repeat of 2016. At some point, you gotta change things and stop repeating the same screw ups.
Ground_Chuck
The question for the people on the right who don't like Trump is do you vote for a competent person you disagree with, or an incompetent person who you sometimes agree with.
RunsWithWolves26
Ground_Chuck said:

The question for the people on the right who don't like Trump is do you vote for a competent person you disagree with, or an incompetent person who you sometimes agree with.

I'm still waiting to see a competent person to vote for. And before someone screams from the roof tops, Biden, Warren, etc, notice I said I(ME) am still looking for a competent person.
PackDaddy
I voted for Trump last time just as a vote against Hillary. I will not be voting this time.
IseWolf22
PackDaddy said:

I voted for Trump last time just as a vote against Hillary. I will not be voting this time.

3rd party protest vote. It's always good to vote for the down ballot races but only a vote to a 3rd party shows your dissatisfaction with both parties.
That's what I did in 2016 and I'll do it again in 2020 of democrats decide to play to their base and ignore moderates.
Ground_Chuck
PackDaddy said:

I hearing this sentiment a lot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.