Free Solo

1,894 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cowboypack02
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alex Honnold's climb up El Capitan with no ropes or assistance of any kind is the subject of the National Geographic documentary Free Solo. Here is the Trailer for the film. I know this isn't late breaking news, but it certainly is more exciting than watching political debates and arguing over worldviews. It is currently available on Hulu. I just watched it and found myself nervously sweating the critical moves even though I already new the result. Alex is one crazy dude. Has anyone else on here watched this film?
IseWolf22
Yeah I've seen a lot of his free climbs, even before the documentary. He's a climbing phenom. He's built perfectly for the sport and has no fear. Really intense guy
statefan91
I went to an IMAX and saw this, it was amazing. He definitely has no fear, much of that due to biology within his brain. Really interesting stuff.
cowboypack02
You guys should watch the documentary of Captain James T Kirk free climbing El Capitan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.