Vaping

1,905 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RunsWithWolves26
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are yalls thoughts on vaping? From personal experience, it helped me quit dipping, which I feel is a ton harder to quit then smoking. All these reports seem to point to the use of some illegal substances and not the reputable vape juice itself. I made my own when I started vaping because it was cheaper and I knew what I was using. So should it be banned like some are suggesting or are there other solutions?
PackDaddy
Well I for one am in favor of legalizing all drugs so...
IseWolf22
It appears to be linked to a few chemicals found in THC Vapes. Those aren't subject to as high of quality control as some others due to their legal limbo.

1. Legalize cannibus
2. Ensure safe regulation of vape chemicals
PackMom
My nephew vapes, presumably to cut back/quit smoking. I still don't like to be around it and breathe the clouds of vapor. Essentially, I feel about vaping about like I do about smoking - just don't want to be around any of it if I can avoid it.
Glasswolf
RunsWithWolves26 said:

What are yalls thoughts on vaping? From personal experience, it helped me quit dipping, which I feel is a ton harder to quit then smoking. All these reports seem to point to the use of some illegal substances and not the reputable vape juice itself. I made my own when I started vaping because it was cheaper and I knew what I was using. So should it be banned like some are suggesting or are there other solutions?
I use to Vape and it helped if you use it within reason. If you notice these kids vaping they have the things turned up to release so much of a vape cloud it's got to part of the issue. It has to be burning their lungs
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

RunsWithWolves26
Glasswolf said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I use to Vape and it helped if you use it within reason. If you notice these kids vaping they have the things turned up to release so much of a vape cloud it's got to part of the issue. It has to be burning their lungs

A lot of the vape cloud has to do with your VG/PG ratio. The higher the VG, the more cloud you get. Also, your coils make a huge difference. Some of the people I see drag for 4-6 seconds because they think that gives them the cloud. I have a timer on mine that never goes above 2 seconds. Was just reading that the majority of issues have so far been found with using off market THC. I'd rather make my own juice then use any black market or off market juice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.