J. Cole Music Video

2,199 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PackFansXL
JocoPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure how many fans we have of rapper J. Cole here, but this kind of exposure can't hurt the brand I suppose.

One of the most popular rappers alive rocking a State jersey in his latest music video that released today.

Here's the youtube link in case you want to see/hear more

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Bell Tower Grey
I'm going to show both my age and lack of awareness here, but I have no idea who this man is. Glad to see State represented, I think?
JocoPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

I'm going to show both my age and lack of awareness here, but I have no idea who this man is. Glad to see State represented, I think?
I'm not terribly familiar with him myself(I'm more of a rock/folk guy), but I believe he is probably regarded as one of the better rappers in the genre today. He's from Fayetteville and has been known to frequent the State basketball practices.

To put this into perspective for you, I just checked his Twitter and he has 13.2 MILLION followers. So I think it's probably a good thing he is rocking some of our gear.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Bell Tower Grey
JocoPack said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

I'm not terribly familiar with him myself(I'm more of a rock/folk guy), but I believe he is probably regarded as one of the better rappers in the genre today. He's from Fayetteville and has been known to frequent the State basketball practices.

To put this into perspective for you, I just checked his Twitter and he has 13.2 MILLION followers. So I think it's probably a good thing he is rocking some of our gear.
Thank you, friend. Sounds like it's all good.
PackMom
Years ago I remember reading something on another site about him. There was a poster, JColePP, I think, whose screen name had led to a discussion of this guy. Maybe the poster actually knew him? I'm not sure.
Bell Tower Grey
The hell with him. Just watching sports on abc 11. They had coverage of the holes media day today and guess what. There he is, right in the middle of it. Then shown shooting threes on the court.

Mr Cole, either you're with us or you're not.
PackFansXL
Bell Tower Grey said:

The hell with him. Just watching sports on abc 11. They had coverage of the holes media day today and guess what. There he is, right in the middle of it. Then shown shooting threes on the court.

Mr Cole, either you're with us or you're not.
Like most of us, Mr Cole is most interested in Mr Cole. The Cheats buy stuff too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.