Jeffry Epstein found dead (Officially ruled death by suicide)

12,579 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
According to reports, he hung himself with his bedsheets by leaning forward and nealing down in order to strangle/hang himself.
Thenewclass13
Hope they find enough information to pin everyone involved in his sick little hobbies. On the flip side? a Pedophile is dead so i call that a win no matter how he died.
packemup
rest in peace? burn in hell seems more fitting.

Glasswolf
packemup said:

Garrymarton said:

Rest in peace.

I'm starting to think this poster is a troll or BOT. I ban around 25 russian BOT accounts a week on IPS
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

RunsWithWolves26
Glasswolf said:

packemup said:

Garrymarton said:

Rest in peace.

I'm starting to think this poster is a troll or BOT. I ban around 25 russian BOT accounts a week on IPS

How many do you ban on IPS though?
Glasswolf
25. I stay busy lol
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
RunsWithWolves26
PackBacker07 said:

FAKE NEWS!!
He is alive. Fake body rolled out. Living on an island somewhere. He was killed by Trump, no Clinton, no Biden. No wait, someone in the jail killed him. It was all a hoax. Not suicide. Can't be suicide. No way could it be as simple as suicide. Not possible!
Gopackgo93
How can they determine it was a suicide by medical examination? Sure, easy enough to rule it a hanging, but how can they know it is self inflicted?
PackFansXL
Gopackgo93 said:

How can they determine it was a suicide by medical examination? Sure, easy enough to rule it a hanging, but how can they know it is self inflicted?
Ducky just asked him.
GuerrillaPack
I don't believe that Epstein is necessarily dead. Maybe, maybe not. But this is why he had to "die", and the investigation into his sex trafficking ring stopped -- ie, to prevent more from being exposed about the blackmail ring, used to control political elites (from both parties):

If you want to take a deep dive deep down the rabbit hole of pedophile/sex rings that are used to blackmail and control most of the high-profile government officials in the Western world, here is one of the very best documentaries on the subject, "Imperium":

This article connecting Epstein back to sexual blackmail rings used by the Mafia/Mob is very interesting:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Glasswolf
The investigation hasn't stop.
GuerrillaPack
Only 29% of Americans believe the claim that Epstein committed suicide. 42% believe he was murdered. 29% not sure:
http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2019/americans_say_murder_more_likely_than_suicide_in_epstein_case

Citing the Epstein case, Establishment mouthpiece Vox laments that the population increasingly holds views that counter the Establishment (i.e., "conspiracy theories"). They explicitly advocate more censorship by Big Tech to force people to toe the Establishment line:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2019/8/13/20802068/epstein-conspiracy-theory-clintonbodycount-psychology
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackBacker07
GuerrillaPack
So....ummmm....this was back in the news recently with prominent people, including the former chief medical examiner for NYC (article below), claiming that Epstein was actually murdered.

Jeffrey Epstein's death was 'likely homicide, not suicide', says famed NYC pathologist
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-murder-suicide-michael-baden-trump-clinton-a9177816.html

I don't know guyz. I still say that anyone who doesn't believe what the Establishment tells them to believe (on ANY subject) is a "dangerous" khunspiracy theeeorist, who should have their freedom of speech taken away and be forcibly silenced....

/sarcasm

I personally believe that Epstein is still actually alive. No way that the ruling elites would kill their minions who run their blackmail pedophile rings.

cowboypack02
The guy in the video is JP Sears. Dude is funny. You guys should check out his videos on youtube
GuerrillaPack
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-investigating-possibility-of-criminal-enterprise-in-jeffrey-epstein-death-prisons-chief-admits

Quote:

FBI investigating possibility of 'criminal enterprise' in Jeffrey Epstein death, prisons chief admits

FBI investigators probing the death of Jeffrey Epstein are looking into whether a "criminal enterprise" may have played a role, the Bureau of Prisons' director revealed Tuesday during testimony on Capitol Hill.

Kathleen Hawk Sawyer made the admission during a line of questioning involving Sen. Lindsay Graham, in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"With a case this high profile, there has got to be either a major malfunction of the system or criminal enterprise at foot to allow this to happen. So are you looking at both, is the FBI looking at both?" the South Carolina Republican senator asked.

"The FBI is involved and they are looking at criminal enterprise, yes," Sawyer responded.

New York City's medical examiner ruled that the convicted sex offender took his own life inside his Manhattan federal prison cell on Aug. 10.

The hearing back a couple of hours before it was announced two prison guards on duty during the night Epstein killed himself were charged with making false records and conspiring to make false records.

When Graham asked Sawyer how such a death like Epstein's could have happened, she said "the whole situation is still under the investigation of the FBI and the Inspector General's office and I'm really not at liberty to discuss specifics of this case.
GuerrillaPack
Another interesting aspect of the Epstein case is the unknown whereabouts of Epstein's close female associate and former girlfriend, who allegedly helped "recruit" the underaged girls -- Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell is jewish, like Epstein...and her father (now deceased) was reportedly a Mossad agent.

Here is a good Rolling Stone article on Ghislaine Maxwell's association with Epstein and how she recruited young girls for Epstein's operation: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-recruiter-history-871182/#!

U.S. Attorney General, William Barr, says that they are currently looking for Maxwell. I highly doubt that. It is very clear that the U.S. Government had no interest in prosecuting Epstein. They already cut him a deal back in 2008 and let him off with a slap on the wrist (essentially serving 1 year of house arrest). Now it seems pretty clear that they are complicit in faking his "death" in order to attempt to sweep this all under the rug again. The U.S. Attorney who cut Epstein the deal was reportedly "told to back off because Epstein was an intelligence asset".

There are recent reports that Epstein and Maxwell worked for Israeli Intelligence (Mossad), and were running a pedophile sex ring in order to blackmail rich and powerful people:
https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-menashe-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-israel-intelligence/262162/

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.