Jeffry Epstein found dead (Officially ruled death by suicide)

12,578 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://abc11.com/sources-jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-in-manhattan-jail/5457853/?fbclid=IwAR1Vz8n2jbxAJdBkS_BR2so89Nb88O19YdzYaovolupFll1HG4Ker0t70Tw
GuerrillaPack
How convenient for the Establishment. Now no trial. No exposure of the hundreds/thousands of elites connected to him engaged in silmilar crimes -- in the Mossad/CIA blackmail operation.

So did he REALLY die? Or do they fake his "death" and he's given a new identity?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bell Tower Grey
That didn't take long. But, you're no surprise anymore.
Glasswolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

I believe he is dead, but not by his own hands. He was on suicide watch.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

How convenient for the Establishment. Now no trial. No exposure of the hundreds/thousands of elites connected to him engaged in silmilar crimes -- in the Mossad/CIA blackmail operation.

So did he REALLY die? Or do they fake his "death" and he's given a new identity?

Goodness gracious. Right when I think you can't go any further out to left field, you shock me and do.
IseWolf22
Glasswolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

I believe he is dead, but not by his own hands. He was on suicide watch.

Yep, someone probably paid to have him killed. There are so many suspects though that we may never know
PackDaddy
Well bye
GuerrillaPack
For those who don't know, Jeffrey Epstein ran a pedophile and sex trafficking ring with "clients" who are the world elite in politics/government, Hollywood, business, etc. He would fly these clients on a private jet (that was dubbed the "Lolita Express"), where it is believed that some of the sexual crimes were committed. Epstein had a private island in the Caribbean Sea, now referred to as "Pedophile Island", where most of the sexual crimes were committed. Epstein was connected to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew of Great Britain, Kevin Spacey, and many other elites -- who were proven (via flight logs, etc) to have flown on Epstein's private jet and visited his island.

This all got exposed initially back in 2005, when a few of his victims came forward. It was exposed that he "procured" hundreds of underage girls (many of them 14, 15, and 16 years old) for these clients. This was on of the most egregious cases of pedophilia and sex trafficking of minors in U.S. history.

But he mostly got off scot free, and was only convicted on one (state of Florida) charge of "soliciting a prostitute". He was given a 13 month sentence, but not in a real prison. It was a "country club" prison where he was actually allowed to continue his normal life, going to his house and going to work most of the day (with a monitoring "ankle bracelet" on, etc).

Here is a brief (10 minute) video with an overview of the miscarriage of justice in the Epstein case:

Why was he protected and the case mostly swept under the rug? Obviously because of his connections, and the potential exposure of those elites for the crimes they committed.

The Federal Prosecutor during the case in 2005, Alexander Acosta, gave Epstein and unprecedented sweetheart "non-prosecution" deal, and reportedly told interviewers that he was told to "back off" of Epstein because Epstein "belonged to intelligence". Guess what happened to Alexander Acosta? Donald Trump appointed him to be his Secretary of Labor.

Epstein was aided in procuring the girls by Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of a former Mossad agent. Epstein, Maxwell, and his other associates were found to be connected to the Rothschilds, a super powerful banking family "rumored" to be so powerful that they control the governments of Western nations.

Alan Dershowitz says he was introduced to Epstein "by the lady Rothschild":

Epstein was running a sex/pedophile ring for BLACKMAIL purposes. He had video cameras set up on his private island, to video tape the clients engaged in sexual acts with minors. He was likely connected to the Mossad or CIA. Either way, he was an asset of the "Establishment", used to blackmail elites and powerful people in government, media, Hollywood, business -- so that they will advance the globalist/NWO/Marxist agenda of the ruling Establishment.

This is how most politicians are mere puppets of powerful interests operating behind the scenes. They are controlled via blackmail. And this may include Donald Trump, who is proven to be connected to Epstein -- eg, many pictures of them together, and that they were friends. It was just exposed that Trump flew on Epstein's jet in 1997, according to flight logs.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
Everything is a damn conspiracy to you. Have you ever lived one day in the actual world or have you spent your entire life in a never ending conspiracy theory? Seriously asking.
GuerrillaPack
Donald Trump's connections to Jeffrey Epstein

Donald Trump, Melania, Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein's "right hand woman" and recruiter of young girls)

In 2002, Trump said that Epstein was a "terrific guy", and that he had known Epstein for 15 years:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump, 2002

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, where it was "just the 2 of them and 28 girls".

Jeffrey Epstein claims that he introduced Donald Trump to wife Melania.

Via this link (with much more info):
https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein.html
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Everything is a damn conspiracy to you. Have you ever lived one day in the actual world or have you spent your entire life in a never ending conspiracy theory? Seriously asking.
I'm dealing in REALITY. These are facts. You can call it "conspiracy theory" or whatever you want. What I'm talking about is the reality of the world we live in. What have I said here that is "false" -- about Epstein or otherwise?

Did you know that Epstein was currently charged with "conspiracy to commit sex trafficking"?

Well what do you know...even the government acknowledges that conspiracies DO exist.

Yes, I tend to focus a lot on the "negative" things, and the various deceptions and crimes being perpetrated by powerful people in the government and Establishment. But I also spend time focussing on "positive" and "fun" things in life -- NC State athletics, for example.

When you are talking about anything related to government, politics, or major social issues...it is inevitably going to come back to the topic of conspiracy. Why? Because the government and Establishment is totally corrupt. They are a cabal of liars and criminals. So it will always come back to whatever various fraud, deception, or crime they are committing...no matter what the subject.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm dealing in REALITY. These are facts. You can call it "conspiracy theory" or whatever you want. What I'm talking about is the reality of the world we live in. What have I said here that is "false" -- about Epstein or otherwise?

Did you know that Epstein was currently charged with "conspiracy to commit sex trafficking"?

Well what do you know...even the government acknowledges that conspiracies DO exist.

Yes, I tend to focus a lot on the "negative" things, and the various deceptions and crimes being perpetrated by powerful people in the government and Establishment. But I also spend time focussing on "positive" and "fun" things in life -- NC State athletics, for example.

When you are talking about anything related to government, politics, or major social issues...it is inevitably going to come back to the topic of conspiracy. Why? Because the government and Establishment is totally corrupt. They are a cabal of liars and criminals. So it will always come back to whatever various fraud, deception, or crime they are committing...no matter what the subject.

Your first comment on this thread was pure conspiracy. Man you're one of a kind
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm using common sense and asking questions. As opposed to just blindly believing whatever I'm told to believe by the government and Establishment media.

The Establishment media are proven liars. They have been deceiving the public for decades on hundreds of issues of major importance.

How is is "crazy" to question or not believe the claims made by criminal organizations that have been mass deceiving the public for decades -- eg, the Establishment media, government, etc?

What is truly "insane" is to just blindly and unquestionably believe whatever you are told to believe by the Establishment media, government, etc.

RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I'm using common sense and asking questions. As opposed to just blindly believing whatever I'm told to believe by the government and Establishment media.

The Establishment media are proven liars. They have been deceiving the public for decades on hundreds of issues of major importance.

How is is "crazy" to question or not believe the claims made by criminal organizations that have been mass deceiving the public for decades -- eg, the Establishment media, government, etc?

What is truly "insane" is to just blindly and unquestionably believe whatever you are told to believe by the Establishment media, government, etc.

Keep doing you buddy. Keep doing you
Cornpack
I've gotta be real, I'm not a conspiracy theorist but asking me to believe that a person with a ton of connections to wealthy and powerful people who he has a lot of dirt on killing himself hours after being taken off suicide watch in a solitary cell where he was being held under surveillance because of a prior suicide attempt, with the camera coincidentally cutting out before he hung himself, preventing him from testifying and exposing a lot of prominent people with a lot to lose is a big ask. Eastern North Carolina common sense can tell this is a little too fishy for coincidence. I'm not saying he had the body switched out and is alive or anything but I'd be more surprised if he actually did kill himself.
RunsWithWolves26
Cornpack said:

I've gotta be real, I'm not a conspiracy theorist but asking me to believe that a person with a ton of connections to wealthy and powerful people who he has a lot of dirt on killing himself hours after being taken off suicide watch in a solitary cell where he was being held under surveillance because of a prior suicide attempt, with the camera coincidentally cutting out before he hung himself, preventing him from testifying and exposing a lot of prominent people with a lot to lose is a big ask. Eastern North Carolina common sense can tell this is a little too fishy for coincidence. I'm not saying he had the body switched out and is alive or anything but I'd be more surprised if he actually did kill himself.

I don't know that i believe he committed suicide but I damn sure DONT believe he got a body double and is free somewhere else. That's a conspiracy to me
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Cornpack said:

I don't know that i believe he committed suicide but I damn sure DONT believe he got a body double and is free somewhere else. That's a conspiracy to me

If you are saying Epstein was murdered, then that is still a "conspiracy", by definition. You are then talking about a conspiracy by someone to murder him, presumably to prevent further damning information from coming out (at trial, etc).

And why is a body double needed, if he is still alive? I bet they will not have a viewing of a body (of any body). They will likely have a closed casket "funeral" and announce that they cremated him. Meanwhile, Epstein is likely still alive and been flown out of the country, perhaps to the state of Israel.

As for the photos of Epstein on a gurney...that's not proof that he died. That's only proof that he was taken out of the cell and to the hospital. From that point, who knows where he went, for sure. Until we see his dead body, there is no proof that he's actually dead.
Cornpack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Cornpack said:

100% that would be a conspiracy to me as well but it's something I saw as a rumor on Twitter so I wanted to include it for reference on where I stand. I do however think there are much bigger things going on in the background here.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Cornpack said:

If you are saying Epstein was murdered, then that is still a "conspiracy", by definition. You are then talking about a conspiracy by someone to murder him, presumably to prevent further damning information from coming out (at trial, etc).

And why is a body double needed, if he is still alive? I bet they will not have a viewing of a body (of any body). They will likely have a closed casket "funeral" and announce that they cremated him. Meanwhile, Epstein is likely still alive and been flown out of the country, perhaps to the state of Israel.

As for the photos of Epstein on a gurney...that's not proof that he died. That's only proof that he was taken out of the cell and to the hospital. From that point, who knows where he went, for sure. Until we see his dead body, there is no proof that he's actually dead.

Keep doing you buddy. Your very first post was your normal blah blah stuff with the wild conspiracy theory thrown in. It's what you always say. I am sure you will respond back with some 4 page response with links to whatever helps justify your position. Save yourself the time. I don't even read it anymore.
metcalfmafia
Yeah this doesnt smell right.
RunsWithWolves26
I don't doubt he is dead, suicide or not, but for God's sake, enough with the fake identity, etc mess.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I don't doubt he is dead, suicide or not, but for God's sake, enough with the fake identity, etc mess.

Enough?? We can't have a different opinion?
PackBacker07
I don't think it's a conspiracy to think he didn't commit suicide. I also don't think it's conspiracy to think the rich and powerful cover for the rich and powerful. Hell, look at the current occupant of the WH. Where you lose us is when you bring in the body double, possibly living in Israel, etc.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

I don't think it's a conspiracy to think he didn't commit suicide. I also don't think it's conspiracy to think the rich and powerful cover for the rich and powerful. Hell, look at the current occupant of the WH. Where you lose us is when you bring in the body double, possibly living in Israel, etc.

I never once said anything about any body double. I'm saying that, if Epstein is still alive, they will never show a dead body. There is no need to kill a guy that resembles Epstein and then have an open casket funeral. They don't need a body at all. They will likely claim he was cremated.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

If you are saying Epstein was murdered, then that IS a "conspiracy", per the correct definition of that term. Meaning that powerful people conspired to murder him, and then cover it up and falsely claim it was a suicide.

You are not using the term "conspiracy" correctly... according to its dictionary definition. You are using the word "conspiracy" as if it has been redefined to mean "outlandish theory".

The dictionary/legal definition of "conspiracy" is, essentially, "two or more people working together to perpetrate an illegal or harmful act." The term "conspiracy" has this meaning as used in legal terminology -- such as being charged with "conspiracy to commit murder", etc.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Enough?? We can't have a different opinion?

Sure we can but oh nevermind. Carry on
Bell Tower Grey
Y'all do know it's entirely possible, most likely probable, that he is really dead, right? Folks die. Every day. Today was his day.

Not everything has to be, or is, a conspiracy.
cowboypack02
Dude got knocked off by someone...
Tootie4Pack
cowboypack02 said:

Probably by the same people that got Lee Harvey Oswald killed.
Glasswolf
Tootie4Pack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Probably by the same people that got Lee Harvey Oswald killed.
So things that have been discussed on social media today:

AG Barr made a visit to the prison a few weeks ago. (highly unusual)
Epsteins cell mate was moved a few weeks ago leaving him in his cell by himself
Apparently the guards may have been sent home or relocated up to 3 hours before his suicide due to some type of work being done in that area?

Nothing fishy about this at all
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

brickturner
So you're saying Clinton got to AG Barr? Amirite?
Glasswolf
brickturner said:

So you're saying Clinton got to AG Barr? Amirite?

That's what the Trump people would have you believe
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

JocoPack
Arkanicide
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Bell Tower Grey
JocoPack said:

Arkanicide
Devil's advocate here, but IF the truth were to ever come about about the Clintons with proof of them being clearly tied to "X" number of deaths, then chances are they will end up being the second worst mass murderers in US history, second only to the government slaughter of the Native Americans back in the day.
JocoPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

JocoPack said:

Arkanicide
Devil's advocate here, but IF the truth were to ever come about about the Clintons with proof of them being clearly tied to "X" number of deaths, then chances are they will end up being the second worst mass murderers in US history, second only to the government slaughter of the Native Americans back in the day.
Oh they absolutely would. Obviously I use "Arkanicide" mostly in jest, but there is definitely something fishy here. And not all fingers could be pointed at the Clintons either, since Epstein was connected to a ton of high-profile folks.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.