Playstation Vue?

1,357 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JocoPack
Anti-Smurf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're finally about to cut the cord, and PS Vue seems to have all the channels we want, including local channels. Was curious if anyone's used that service and had any feedback on it.
ncsualum05
I did a free trial with it a while back. I didn't like the user interface and the DVR was kind of weird. I ended up going with YouTube TV instead. It's not a bad service just a little difficult to use. I was using an ipad and it was ok but on my smart TV I have android platform and it was miserable on that platform. They just raised their prices $5/ mo for each plan b/c they had to renegotiate a lot of channel contracts. Their subscriber base is down a bit I've heard which makes it harder to leverage networks.
JocoPack
I think I commented this in the ACC Network thread but I've had PS Vue for over a year now. I have enjoyed it thus far, however, I essentially only watch sports and food network, with the kids watching the Disney channel(s). The interface definitely took some getting used to and can be a little awkward when trying to find a channel that you don't view regularly. Good news is, that when cutting the cord and going to a service such as Vue you don't sign a contract, so if you don't like it you can switch to something else the next month(or the same day, not sure how they do their refunds)

Overall I'd give Vue an 8.5/10 with my only other experience being Sling. My package has all the ESPNs, two local channels(which used to be what really set Vue apart from other services, not sure if that's the same now), and a plethora of other channels(many of which I don't even watch but I need this level to keep the sports). Also obviously, Vue has already inked a deal with ACC Network.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.