Help! Best Restaurants of Greensboro

2,021 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mdreid
onemanwolfpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be in Greensboro this weekend for the Summertime Brews Fest. Looking for the best restaurants to eat at while in town. Please no chain restaurants, looking for the best local places. Last year we ate at Darryl's. Been to Natty Greene's as well. Open to other suggestions!
gtman49
Print Works Bistro
Hops Burger Bar
Crafted (tacos)
Sticks and Stones
onemanwolfpack
Appreciate the response! I'll give one of them a shot.
iwenc
Ditto on the recommendation for Hops Burger Bar. I really like their fried cauliflower appetizer and have had some great burgers from their regular and weekly menu over the years when I've been in town for work. There are two locations. You'll be a little closer to the Spring Garden one, but the Lawndale location is still within 15 minutes of the festival.

If you like sushi, Mizumi on State Street has all you can eat for $23-25 depending on the day of the week. There's a pretty good sized list of items both kitchen and sushi bar that you can order for that price, including sashimi.
Bell Tower Grey
I know it's by far from the best, but I believe the last remaining Darryl's in NC is there. I last ate there 4 years ago and was pleasantly surprised that it was good. Granted, the menu today in no way, shape or form resembles the original Darryl's that many of us knew and loved, but it was good.
onemanwolfpack
We ate there last year after the brew fest, food was very good. Definitely will go back again.
mdreid
M'Couls Public House for some good Irish food and beer
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.