Breaking Bad Movie ???

1,898 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by NatePait94
BP Cox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.indiewire.com/2019/06/bryan-cranston-aaron-paul-breaking-bad-movie-reunion-photos-1202153005/

Could it be???
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
JocoPack
*Potential spoilers if you somehow haven't seen Breaking Bad yet*

I had heard rumblings about it before. Definitely going to be good if they let Vince Gilligan loose with a big time budget. I'm wondering how Walt is going to fit in with the movie considering it's supposed to be a sequel. I know the show made a ton of money, but man, if they could somehow write it in that Walt somehow lived and they made about 3 movies off of it they would be huge.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
BP Cox
Staff
****MORE SPOILERS****

It's the same thing with Homeland...you never saw Brodie fully dead when they hung him in Iran. We see Walt looking up laying on the floor. We know Hank wasn't going to save him (spoiler) so unless Jesse or Saul or someone else showed up there's no telling.

But they HAVE to put Gilligan in charge...it would be a tragedy if they didn't.
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
BP Cox
Staff
Great...now I'm going to have to start the series over again.
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
JocoPack
***Spoilers Again***

I don't know how Walt could survive. My only hypothesis would be the cops got to him and kept him alive, and he ended up being some sort of informant.

Have you been keeping up with Better Call Saul? It's been very well done I think.
metcalfmafia
The theory that I saw was that Walt is going to be a voice in Jesse's head...
JocoPack
Yeah that could make sense too. Will be interesting to see what other characters they implement.
NatePait94
That would be lame as hell if walt was just a voice in Jesse's head
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.