IPS Instagram

2,031 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by NatePait94
rcwilliams7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys - IPS Instagram plans on being more active with summer camp going on and all the commits we have had in the past week and recommendations are needed. Currently flirting with the idea of a possible IPS prize pack giveaway to go along with camp and the upcoming season. Also can post whenever an article has been uploaded to website so people do not miss it.

With that being said, what are some ideas or things you guys would like to see posted on the page? Open to all recommendations.

If you do not currently follow the Instagram page, the handle is @insidepacksports
JocoPack
Throwback game clips, current commit highlights from HS, countdown posts for days till the season starts with a pic of a current/former player wearing the same number(obv not every day just when it hits a number that a former star wore)

Also could utilize the insta-story quiz function for some Wolfpack trivia with the chance to win a prize or a discounted month of membership or something.

These are just ideas off the top of my head lol. I ran socials at my old job and anytime we offered some sort of giveaway, didn't matter if it was a keychain or a tv, interaction went way up.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
rcwilliams7
Definitely want to utilize the features of Instagram to be more interactive with followers. Thinking about doing a trivia Thursday kind of deal in the IG story. Not sure if we will have prizes with the trivia but will give the followers a way to engage.
JocoPack
Yeah honestly doing a shout out to those that do well would probably be enough incentive for engagement. Maybe even keep a rolling tally from week to week and at the end of every month have a winner.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
metcalfmafia
You'd get more traction if you posted this on the football or bball board.
NatePait94
It can be difficult to get decent activity. It takes perseverance. I commend you for taking the time. I just followed. Didnt realize we had an Instagram account.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.