Suppressed history: The mass rape and murder of MILLIONS of Germans during/after WW2

12,367 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IseWolf22 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

You're a conspiracy theorist and you think anyone you disagree with is a Satanist. Got it.

Do you know how ridiculous it is for any group to be planning all this out in the background. Central planning fails

What I said is that the ruling elites who are pushing the globalist "New World Order" agenda are Satanists. Not "anyone who disagrees with me". Are you deliberately trying to misrepresent my argument?

The term "conspiracy theorist" is a smear term created by the Establishment, used as an ad hominem attack against people who speak out with opinions or information that the Establishment wants to suppress -- usually regarding deceptions or crimes committed by the Establishment/government.

The reality of this world is that there ARE conspiracies. There are thousands of major conspiracies. Powerful people are plotting, and carrying out, wicked plans constantly. And It is all rooted in the conspiracy by Satan against God.
You say that without a shred of evidence. Saying Globalists are Satanist is an ad hominem attack as well. It's also just laughable
No. There are mountains of evidence proving that the globalist "New World Order" agenda is Satanic in origin, and that the world elite who are pushing this agenda are Satanists. This is plainly seen from the actions of these elites, their stated goals, and the organizations and secret societies they belong to. The agenda for "globalism" and a one-world government is explicitly described in the Bible as the agenda of Satan. The book of Revelation describes the "Anti-Christ" bringing in a tyrannical one-world government.

These top NWO elites (who control Western governments and spheres of power in our society) are involved in numerous occult secret societies, including Freemasonry and the Illuminati, which worship Lucifer as god. Have you done any research into the New World Order agenda, Freemasonry, and the Illuminati? If not, you can't really speak to these issues that well. I have done hundreds of hours of research into it, and the evidence is overwhelming. These Luciferian elites founded the Communist movement, in order to advance the globalist NWO agenda. This is why communism and all Leftist political movements are staunchly anti-Christian in ideology, and promote "secularism" and policies designed to destroy morality in society (such as abortion, sexual promiscuity, homosexuality, etc).

They and their allies also control Hollywood, the music industry, and the Establishment news media and press -- using it to propagandize society in anti-Christian, Marxist, and other ideologies designed to move society into accepting their agenda. Hollywood and music industry stars blatantly display "Illuminati" symbolism in movies, music videos, magazine photos, etc. This is the elites' way of flaunting their agenda in the face of the public.

So...it is not an "ad hominem" attack when I describe these NWO elites as "Satanic". It is truthful and factual for me to describe them as such. Something is an "ad hominem" or smear when you are falsely labeling or accusing someone of something. That is the crux of the matter we should be asking ourselves when considering anything..."is it true, or is it false?". The truth is what matters. If the truth hurts someone's feelings or does not fit their pre-conceived worldview, then too bad.

It is factually inaccurate to use the term "conspiracy theorist" when describing me, or those like me. I'm not interested in theories. We are not "dreaming up theories out of thin air" when discussing these and related subjects. To the contrary, we are interested in concrete facts, and what is really going on in the world. We have seen that the "mainstream" media and Establishment (academia, government, etc) has lied to us about many important issues. And so that has lead us to question and research many other areas, leading to the discovery that a great number of things we are told to believe by the Establishment are lies. We are not "crazy" because our worldview is so different than we are told to believe by the Establishment. We have good reason to distrust the Establishment, and solid evidence for what we believe.

JeffreyDurkin
I was wondering where Northwolf went. Good to see he is still fighting the shadowy "elitist" groups.

Speaking of hidden history Northwolf, were you aware that Hitler was a raging homosexual? Hitler was a "bottomer". Word is he was especially attracted to large black men, but this has been covered up by the global elites in order to further their agenda. Why else would he have a large gay police group known as the "Brownshirts"?
RunsWithWolves26
JeffreyDurkin said:

I was wondering where Northwolf went. Good to see he is still fighting the shadowy "elitist" groups.

Speaking of hidden history Northwolf, were you aware that Hitler was a raging homosexual? Hitler was a "bottomer". Word is he was especially attracted to large black men, but this has been covered up by the global elites in order to further their agenda. Why else would he have a large gay police group known as the "Brownshirts"?

Well it had gotten quiet in here but something tells me business is about to pick up
PackDaddy
He also secretly founded the BBC to infiltrate England with Nazi propaganda. He was a big fan of BBC infiltration.
Glasswolf
I've read the last book in the Bible. It all turns out ok.
PackDaddy
Not if you're a satanist
JeffreyDurkin

As if any more proof was needed, here is a picture of his infamous nightly bedtime selection groups. Notice the ratio of guys to girls. The table is said to have hidden his "excitement" while deciding which young man would be the lucky one.
GuerrillaPack
JeffreyDurkin said:

Who is Northwolf? I have only had one account on this site, the one I'm using right now.

As for Hitler, he and the Nazi party were controlled opposition. Similar to the Republican party of today, the Nazi party claimed to oppose the communist/globalist agenda, but they did not act accordingly.

I am aware of the allegations of rampant homosexuality at the highest levels of the Nazi party. They were also heavily into the occult -- eg, the Thule society, etc.

There is substantive evidence that Hitler escaped to South America after the war, and that the U.S. Government knew about it. By the way, other top Nazis like Josef Mengele and Adolf Eichmann also escaped to South America after the war. Here are declassified FBI documents to and from J. Edgar Hoover and other FBI agents regarding information that Hitler was in Argentina after the war.

Why is that important? Because Hitler was just a minion of the ruling international elite, as virtually all politicians of today who are just puppets of elites operating behind the scenes. So, they were not going to hunt Hitler down in South America. They allowed him to "escape" and live out his days.

JeffreyDurkin
Northwolf was someone who used to post on TOS free board. He regularly posted nutjob racist theories on shadowy government projects and "elitist" propaganda. It was amazing how ridiculous he could be with his theories on how the "elites" could somehow control thousands of people to go along with horrific plots and spread misinformation worldwide with pinpoint precision and never be exposed except for the few "truthers". It was both sad and funny at the same time.

I apologize for somehow confusing him with you...
RunsWithWolves26
JeffreyDurkin said:

Northwolf was someone who used to post on TOS free board. He regularly posted nutjob racist theories on shadowy government projects and "elitist" propaganda. It was amazing how ridiculous he could be with his theories on how the "elites" could somehow control thousands of people to go along with horrific plots and spread misinformation worldwide with pinpoint precision and never be exposed except for the few "truthers". It was both sad and funny at the same time.

I laughed. I laughed a lot!
IseWolf22
JeffreyDurkin said:

Meh satanists!
metcalfmafia
Is this the thread that gets more people to visit the Water Cooler?
PackDaddy
If it's not, all I can tell you is that sex sales. You can do what you please with that information.
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

vanuel said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

Why on this green Earth is the OP trying to persuade us about WWII? Germans the victims? GTFO.
It is an undeniable fact that 4-5+ million German POWs were mass murdered after the war, 2+ million German women were mass raped, and at least 600,000 German non-combatant civilians were mass murdered in fire-bombing raids of German cities.

This is the reality. Just because you may choose to ignore or deny the existence of facts and reality does not make that reality go away.
No one is denying that atrocities were committed against the Germans. Your premise that this has been somehow suppressed is utterly preposterous. Literally dozens of books have documented the the savagery that went on before, throughout the war and thereafter. The Germans sought to create the greatest empire ever known through total war and reaped the whirlwind. Do you deny the Battle of Britain bombing, the siege of Leningrad, the siege of Stalingrad, 1 in 3 Russians killed or wounded, entire races and ethnicities targeted for annihilation. What the hell is your point in all of this?

Most people are unaware of most of the atrocities committed against the Germans. Very few people know, for instance, that 4-5 million German POWs were mass murdered, or that 2+ million German women were mass raped. The point of this, as I already stated above, is to draw attention to this suppressed history.
It's well-known that the Soviet army killed and raped its way all the way to Berlin. WELL documented. It's well-known that many Germans ran to the Allied side to surrender because of this.

It's not a secret. Now, as to the numbers of rapes and murders? Yeah, that doesn't get a lot of play because first, the numbers are estimates and can never be accurate, and second.....in all honesty, a lot of people (especially back then) thought "turnabout was fair play". Still do.

What you're trying to do here for the Germans is what the Japanese actually have pretty much accomplished since WWII: Paint themselves as victims.

When people today think of the Japanese and WWII, they think if Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Not the fact that the Japanese were every bit as brutal and sadistic as the Germans and Russians, and in fact probably killed as many people throughout Asia....AND, the bombs brought the war to a close and prevented an invasion of the mainland that would have cost FAR more lives.

The Germans were very warlike, always were. They started 2 World Wars, which cost untold amounts of lives and damage.
Black Jack Pershing did not want to accept a treat at the end of WWI....he said if the Germans were not truly beaten and KNEW they were beaten, they'd be back. And he was right.

That's what happened in WWII. They started it, they got their asses beaten down to nothing. They knew the consequences of their actions that time, and they've been good citizens of the world ever since. The US and Soviets taking up residence in their land probably didn't hurt.

There were plenty of Nazis still around after WWII, that never repented and always wished for a return to the glory days.

It's a hard, hard lesson the Krauts needed to learn, but it had to happen, and unfortunately it was at the expense of many of their innocents.

As far as the satanic banker cult or whatever.....complete and utter hogwash. Nobody was controlling or manipulating Hitler into doing what he did. Nothing like that exists, at least nothing that actually has any power.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.