How to get an RV Parking Space

1,922 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by wilmwolf
EliteFlamer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm thinking about buying an RV. Does anybody know the feasibility/cost of an RV parking space? Would I be able to get a space as a non season ticket holder? What do I need to do?
Wolfer79
no chance as non season ticket holder, i think cutoff is WPC priority 500
have to proide vehicle registration to WPC/Ticket office to get RV space

WPC/Ticket office periodically checks pass number vs registration provided, so someone selling you theirs puts them at risk to be able to get RV pass in future

your only option is to park at fairgrounds RV lot, which is first come first served
EliteFlamer
Gotcha, thanks for the details. Any guess as to how long it will take to get to priority 500?
Glasswolf
Wolfer79 said:

no chance as non season ticket holder, i think cutoff is WPC priority 500
have to proide vehicle registration to WPC/Ticket office to get RV space

WPC/Ticket office periodically checks pass number vs registration provided, so someone selling you theirs puts them at risk to be able to get RV pass in future

your only option is to park at fairgrounds RV lot, which is first come first served

This. Rank within 500. Can't sell or let anyone use it. Must be a ltr holder or season ticket holder
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
EliteFlamer said:

Gotcha, thanks for the details. Any guess as to how long it will take to get to priority 500?

I've given $1400 a year since 2005 not including season tickets. My rank in around 3800
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

wilmwolf
You used to be able to go on the WPC website and see how your rank would improve based on how much you wanted to contribute. Haven't looked in a while, don't know if that's still available.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.