Happy Opening Day!

1,721 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PackBacker07
JocoPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well after that dismal ending to the basketball game last night, I have turned my eyes to America's Past Time. Who does everyone pull for? I myself am a Braves fan. I usually make it down for a couple of weekend series a year and really enjoyed watching the young guys last year. Really expecting big things out of Acuna and Ozzie this year. Swanson has looked pretty good in the spring as well. Need some of the younger arms to step up.

I have already seen where many writers are picking the Nationals/Phillies to win the East. Let them doubt the Braves, just like last year.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Bell Tower Grey
Braves fan here too, but not so much the past few as my overall interest in pro baseball in general has waned.

Sat in old Fulton County Stadium in the early 80's for many games watching Benedict, Asselstine, Camp, Horner, Hubbard, etc. struggle. The place was like a ghost town. Could buy a ticket, go in and sit practically anywhere and not be bothered. Only when we relocated back to North Carolina did they begin to show signs of becoming relevant.

If I watch a pro game now, it's playoff time.
PackBacker07
Cubs here. I think we're in for another 90+ win season, but I think the Cards made big strides this offseason and the Brewers obviously came on last year. I think it could be one of the more competitive divisions on baseball, but a little worried about the bullpen and the status-quo attitude of the last two offseasons.
Y'all means ALL.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.