Bob Kraft Charged with Soliciting Prostitution

4,193 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wolfer79
BP Cox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
No happy ending for Mr. Kraft in this story...

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440
Pack87
Will the NFL force him to sell?
PackBacker07
And this isn't just two consenting adults. The more you read, the worse it looks. It is trending more towards human trafficking than general prostitution. Schefter just said on ESPN Kraft isn't biggest name involved, either.
Y'all means ALL.
cowboypack02
PackBacker07 said:

And this isn't just two consenting adults. The more you read, the worse it looks. It is trending more towards human trafficking than general prostitution. Schefter just said on ESPN Kraft isn't biggest name involved, either.
Bill Clinton?

i kid...i kid
PackFansXL
PackBacker07 said:

You mean Bob was doing more than practicing his Kraft?
ncsupack1
PackBacker07 said:

Just sick really. Kinda interested to see who the bigger name is?
Gopackgo93
I guess Brady wasn't the only Patriot getting the air sucked out of his balls....
cowboypack02
Gopackgo93 said:

I guess Brady wasn't the only Patriot getting the air sucked out of his balls....

lol!
IseWolf22
PackBacker07 said:

It's not so cut and dry as some of the news reports say. There is very little, if any evidence of human trafficking in the police reports. Still an evolving story, so I'm not taking a position, but the article below takes some issue with the current reporting.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/28/homeland-security-spied-on-chinese-women
Wuffieswin
If you have as much money as Kraft - why not fly to a place where prostitution is legal? I just don't understand....
JocoPack
Wuffieswin said:

If you have as much money as Kraft - why not fly to a place where prostitution is legal? I just don't understand....
Exactly what I said. Dude has the money to fly to Nevada every weekend if he wants.

As far as the bigger name involved-it was in Jupiter, FL right?

I mean, Tiger's been playing pretty well lately...

But seriously, I hope this is a consensual "rub and tug" type establishment and doesn't involve any human trafficking.
wilmwolf
I'd guess he would think he'd be less likely to get spotted at a random massage parlor in Florida than the bunny ranch.
PackBacker07
Selfie emerges of Trump with founder of spa where New England Patriots owner allegedly solicited prostitute https://t.co/zncX9X20Xg https://t.co/xkRZ0X7liE
Y'all means ALL.
met_man
Dirty all the way down.
JocoPack
PackBacker07 said:

Selfie emerges of Trump with founder of spa where New England Patriots owner allegedly solicited prostitute https://t.co/zncX9X20Xg https://t.co/xkRZ0X7liE
Bell Tower Grey
The Richest Mullett On Earth Gets A Deal:

Kraft and the others charged with solicitation in the Orchids of Asia probe would have their charges dropped in exchange for their conceding that they would have been found guilty, completing 100 hours of community service per charge, taking an education course on prostitution, undergoing a screening for sexually transmitted diseases, and paying $5,000 per charge.

Each defendant would also have to provide a statement detailing what happened in the Orchids of Asia massage parlor room.

JocoPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

Kraft and the others charged with solicitation in the Orchids of Asia probe would have their charges dropped in exchange for their conceding that they would have been found guilty, completing 100 hours of community service per charge, taking an education course on prostitution, undergoing a screening for sexually transmitted diseases, and paying $5,000 per charge.

Each defendant would also have to provide a statement detailing what happened in the Orchids of Asia massage parlor room.

He's so guilty that he's not guilty as long as he admits that he would have been guilty.

Makes sense.
PackFansXL
JocoPack said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

He's so guilty that he's not guilty as long as he admits that he would have been guilty.
Makes sense.
Reminds me of Slick Willie's definition of "is" rebuttal. When powerful men get caught misbehaving, our legal system sometimes just loses its mind.
Bell Tower Grey
PackFansXL said:

JocoPack said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Makes sense.
Reminds me of Slick Willie's definition of "is" rebuttal. When powerful men get caught misbehaving, our legal system sometimes just loses its mind.
Yep.

Heard on the radio earlier tonight that he is rejecting the plea deal. His trial, should it actually take place, might be quite interesting.
Wolfer79
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.