RPD Officer Ainsworth (NC State'14) 1/10 returns to work

3,053 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PackMom
CanisRufus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Members of the Raleigh Police Memorial Foundation and the NC State University Police Department are selling long sleeve t-shirts to raise money for Raleigh Police Officer Charles Ainsworth who was shot and injured in the line of duty on January 9, 2019. Ainsworth, who is a 2014 graduate of NC State University, has been with the Raleigh Police Department since 2017 and was assigned to the Southwest District which serves the NC State community.

Shirts are $20 apiece with sizes XS-2XL available. Orders can be placed online at:
https://rpdmemorial.wordpress.com/

Additionally, donations are also being accepted at the Local Government Federal Credit Union (LGFCU). Checks can be made out to "LGFCU" with a note in the memo line "Charles Ainsworth Recovery Fund". They can be mailed to:

Local Government Federal Credit Union
3600 Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609

For more information or questions, please contact Major Ian Kendrick with the NC State University Police
Department by email at ijkendri@ncsu.edu

Wolfer79
Bell Tower Grey
I certainly understand, and respect, his family's wish for privacy during this sad ordeal. I will say, with so little information being shared about Officer Ainsworth's condition, I do hope he will make a full recovery. Human nature tends to make one expect the worst (thankfully he didn't pass away), but hope for the best. Continued prayers for him and his family and friends.
Wolfer79
Bell Tower Grey said:

I certainly understand, and respect, his family's wish for privacy during this sad ordeal. I will say, with so little information being shared about Officer Ainsworth's condition, I do hope he will make a full recovery. Human nature tends to make one expect the worst (thankfully he didn't pass away), but hope for the best. Continued prayers for him and his family and friends.

Wral story after hockey game had interview wife wife. He had several strokes in hospital.
PackMom
Released from the hospital!
Wolfer79
ncsupack1
Wolfer79 said:

Some great news!
PackMom
https://twitter.com/JuliainRaleigh/status/1229833585496068099?p=v
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.