Carlos Rodon's Status - Moved to 60 day disabled list

2,154 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PackFansXL
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MLB Stats link

Do we have any posters who care to comment on Rodon's situation? Carlos appears to be having a rough start to the 2018 season although he was reportedly progressing nicely in March.
Quote:

The White Sox are very excited by what they have seen from Carlos Rodon during his rehab work from season-ending arthroscopic shoulder surgery last September.
DJncsu13
From what I had read he wasn't expected back before June. This seems to jive with 60 day DL.
Wolfer79
White Sox are tanking this season, why rush him back?
Wolfer79
DJncsu13 said:

From what I had read he wasn't expected back before June. This seems to jive with 60 day DL.
Chicago Sun Times confirms
Also, left-handed starter Carlos Rodon was transferred to the 60-day disabled list. The 25-year-old will continue rehabilitation on his left shoulder and be eligible for reinstatement from the DL as soon as May 28.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/white-sox-call-up-veteran-lefty-chris-volstad-move-carlos-rodon-to-60-day-dl/
PackFansXL
DJncsu13 said:

Thanks. I went back and read the fantasy posts and noticed what you mentioned. That's what I get for reading just the tweet-like condensed versions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.