Baseball 4/13-15 vs Notre Dame

10,109 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by metcalfmafia
metcalfmafia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's been announced that tomorrow is a double header. It's gonna be tough to win this series.
LegacyPack4
Beinlein was struggling on Friday's as well. With the way Piedmonte pitched last year (and when healthy this year) I think it's the right decision. He gives us the best opportunity to win. Can't really pin this one on him tonight. The bullpen was horrendous. Hit batters, walks, and overall lack of command killed us. Last I checked the score it was tied at 8 apiece. We had 12 hits and they had 6. You have to like your chances when you are doubling up the opposition on hits. Just a weird game. And just for the record I am also disappointed by all the losses on Friday. Get that fixed and we are golden
wolfpack1437
We really need Bienlien and Piedmonte to get it together. The pressure has really been on Brownie to right the ship these last few weekends and at some point he's going to have a rough outing-- it's just the nature of sports.
Struttingwolf96
You were right about Bienlien struggling as well on Friday. So I looked up the past schedule & when Brown pitched on Friday's I don't believe he lost a game. So maybe go back & start Brown on Fri., Bienlien on Sat., & Piedmonte on Sun.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
wolfpack1437 said:

Hot garbage night from the pen. It happens, likely pulled Piedmonte too soon
- Johnny Piedmonte started on the mound and pitched three innings before having to be removed from the contest with back stiffness.

GOpack game summary
Wolfer79
Struttingwolf96 said:

You were right about Bienlien struggling as well on Friday. So I looked up the past schedule & when Brown pitched on Friday's I don't believe he lost a game. So maybe go back & start Brown on Fri., Bienlien on Sat., & Piedmonte on Sun.
Avent said on March "Around the Bases" he puits Brown on Saturday to Hopefully give bullpen a day of rest on Saturday
Pakbackr
I don't care who is on the mound for us, it is embarrassing to give up a 7-2 lead, being outscored 10-1 at home in front of a packed house...to a team with a losing record! We certainly didn't play like the #2 team in the nation in game 1!
Wolfer79
We've been here before and battled back each time, we'll need your help today #WPN...let's get

- Notre Dame
- 2 p.m. DH
- https://t.co/NvlJCIks9q
- WKNC 88.1 FM
- https://t.co/SJ77DdVefD
- https://t.co/8pzwMBqTCs https://t.co/uyEa6w6zI9
Wolfer79
Please note: Saturday's ticket will be valid for both games of the doubleheader. Fans may exchange their ticket to Sunday's game for a general admission ticket to another home game this season, subject to availability.
Wolfer79
Pakbackr said:

I don't care who is on the mound for us, it is embarrassing to give up a 7-2 lead, being outscored 10-1 at home in front of a packed house...to a team with a losing record! We certainly didn't play like the #2 team in the nation in game 1!

Kendall Rogers tweet
Not only did #Houston blow a 10-run lead from the sixth inning on in a 17-16 loss to #Tulane, the Cougars lost the game on a walk-off passed ball. That's brutal.

and Friday Miami @ Clemson
Miami (Fla.) overcame an 11-3 deficit entering the ninth inning with eight runs in the ninth to tie the score and Freddy Zamora hit a run-scoring single in the 12th inning in the Hurricanes' 12-11 win over No. 3 Clemson at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Friday night. The Hurricanes, who took a 1-0 lead in the series, improved to 14-19 overall and 8-8 in the ACC. The Tigers fell to 25-9 overall and 10-6 in ACC play

wolfpack1437
Wolfer79 said:

wolfpack1437 said:

- Johnny Piedmonte started on the mound and pitched three innings before having to be removed from the contest with back stiffness.

GOpack game summary

Didn't know about his back bothering him, thanks Wolfer
Bismarck
Pakbackr said:

Never fun or good to lose. But, you are going to lose games in baseball. Just keep winning series.
wolfpackfan04
Looking for one ticket to the game tonight, but they aren't available online. Anyone know if they are available at the stadium or if they are sold out?
78wilsonpack
I like the uniforms today .
Sharp
Wolfer79
wolfpackfan04 said:

Looking for one ticket to the game tonight, but they aren't available online. Anyone know if they are available at the stadium or if they are sold out?
sold out per baseball twitter
wolfpack1437
Brownie with a complete game (first of his career) and Pack wins game two 12-2, ties series 1-1. Rubber match at 6:30 tonight
Struttingwolf96
Good game by the Pack. Brown looked great today, was able to save the bullpen. I'm glad to see Tatum getting more & more playing time to for a Freshman. I think he has a chance to be an excellent player.
Wolfer79
WolfQuacker
Update anyone? At dinner with family
BigLefty24
State up 9-2 in the fourth.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

4oYdLine
up 9-2 Bienlein started the 4th strong but lost concentration after 2 outs.
Bottom 4th
4oYdLine
Top 5th ND homers w/ 1out 1 on. 9-4.
Glasswolf
wolfpack1437 said:

Wolfer79 said:

wolfpack1437 said:

GOpack game summary

Didn't know about his back bothering him, thanks Wolfer
It's been bothering him all season. That's why he doesn't sit down between innings when he pitches
Ripper
Boom! Wilson crushes one to Lee Hall. State up 13-5 in the 8th.
metcalfmafia
This team continues to amaze.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.