Baseball vs Clemson 4/2-4

8,713 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FourOaksWolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have ragged on Avent for years about wasting outs with bunts and he has gotten much better in my opinion about letting guys hit, but why didn't he suicide with Jarrett up? You have a great bunter and guy who can handle the bat and chance to score. It's moot now that McDonough was able to get two runners in, but I just don't understand the strategy.

I guess that is why he is as Wolfer says "The Evil Genius."

Big hit by Tatum down in the count.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
wolfpack1437
Now got to hope Evan gets through these 3 outs. He's loaded the bases in each of the last 2 innings.....which makes me nervous
wilmwolf
Eh. They were trying to bunt on the double steal, but once they moved up, I don't have a problem with him swinging away. Just like ultimately happened a better later, a single scores two. A bunt at it's very best scores one.
DrummerboyWolf
wilmwolf80 said:

Eh. They were trying to bunt on the double steal, but once they moved up, I don't have a problem with him swinging away. Just like ultimately happened a better later, a single scores two. A bunt at it's very best scores one.
I think that was just a fake bunt on the double steal, but I could be wrong. Ultimately it worked out.
wilmwolf
Gutsy win. Hate to lose the series, but had to have this one today.
DrummerboyWolf
Justice got the lead and said I don't have to make it exciting anymore. Let's go home.

Good win for the Pack after Friday and Saturday.

GO PACK!!
wolfpack1437
Nice to at least get one after the way the series started
FourOaksWolf
wolfpack1437 said:

Nice to at least get one after the way the series started

Yes, particularly against Clemson.

Happy Easter, Elliot.
CALS Alumni

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.