Jose Torres playing in Texas Collegiate Summer League

1,972 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every Wednesday we'll be featuring a player from the Sod Squad or Sod Dogs... there are many players to watch in the @TCLBaseball including Sod Squad shortstop and talented @NCStateBaseball freshman phenom @j28t_ go check him out #gopack #tlc

Turfpack
Thanks for sharing. Was wondering if State would have any players out here this summer. I've had Frisco RoughRiders (AA-Texas League) season tickets the last few seasons and was glad to see their impromptu TCL team announced. Might be my only chance to see some live baseball in 2020. I may have to go check them out Sunday afternoon to see Torres!
If you can't mow it, don't grow it.
Turfpack
Turfpack said:

Thanks for sharing. Was wondering if State would have any players out here this summer. I've had Frisco RoughRiders (AA-Texas League) season tickets the last few seasons and was glad to see their impromptu TCL team announced. Might be my only chance to see some live baseball in 2020. I may have to go check them out Sunday afternoon to see Torres!
Welp, Opening Series cancelled due to Covid numbers increasing! Too bad, was looking forward to seeing Jose on Sunday.
If you can't mow it, don't grow it.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.