College World Series cancelled

2,457 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CLTWolf
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JCooke93
I can't believe that it's Over
dmelvin
I feel for the seniors on this team. Spend all of offseason preparing and then it's snatched away from all of them. Very sad day !
Dmelvin
Wolfer79
gopack1979
Looks like the Seniors will get another shot(if they want it). Hate to lose the draft eligible Juniors though. For baseball this gives those seniors leverage they didn't have though. Some may use that and go.
JCooke93
I was crying all day yesterday
Pack31
gopack1979 said:

Looks like the Seniors will get another shot(if they want it). Hate to lose the draft eligible Juniors though. For baseball this gives those seniors leverage they didn't have though. Some may use that and go.

Bailey, Brown and McDonough prob gone. Swiney I'd expect too. Hate to not see what Bailey would done in a full season.
JCooke93
Pack31 said:

gopack1979 said:

Bailey, Brown and McDonough prob gone. Swiney I'd expect too. Hate to not see what Bailey would done in a full season.
T.Mcdonough13 is Coming Back
CLTWolf
JCooke93 said:

Pack31 said:

gopack1979 said:

T.Mcdonough13 is Coming Back

I'm sure you already know this but T Mac is a draft eligible SO. If he's picked in those first 10 rounds odds probably aren't in our favor of him returning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.