Baseball 2/21-23 vs Tennessee Tech

7,575 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EthanBarry
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Villaman back out for the fourth. Had a good mix of five strikeouts and pitching to contact. Faced one more than the minimum through top of fourth.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Ripper
Villaman dealing.
wilmwolf
11-0 Pack through four
wilmwolf
11-1 Pack through five. Lots of personnel changes on both sides.
wilmwolf
15-1 Pack though six. With that I'll probably sign off. I feel like I say this most years, but I'm really excited about the different lineup combinations. We've got lots of options in the field and on the bump, interested to see how it all pans out this year.
Wolfer79
NC State 15, Tennessee Tech 1 Mid 7th
Wolfer79
End 7th -- State 15 TTU 1

Nothing going for the NC State bats in the 7th.

Coming in to pitch for the Pack is RHP Austin Pace.
Wolfer79
Tresh catching in bottom of 9th
Wolfer79
FINAL -- State 15 TTU 1

Wolfpack complete the 3-game sweep of the Golden Eagles to move to 7-0 on the season.
pack2010
Austin pace with a really nice debut and a very good sign that fresh played the 9th behind the plate. He's clearly close to being fully back. Dominant weekend by the pack
Wolfer79
"Our goals are all about ourselves," @NCStateBaseball head coach Elliott Avent said. "We're just trying to get better every day, we're playing a lot of guys trying to see where the pieces fit."
https://t.co/5FsvvjZyqT
Wolfer79
RECAP | #Pack9 Remains Undefeated With Series Sweep Over Tennessee Tech https://t.co/c82d48b4Qc
Ripper
wilmwolf80 said:

15-1 Pack though six. With that I'll probably sign off. I feel like I say this most years, but I'm really excited about the different lineup combinations. We've got lots of options in the field and on the bump, interested to see how it all pans out this year.
This looks like our best squad since the 2013 CWS year, if for no other reason, than the pitching appears to be loaded. Pitching determines who wins and loses.
pack2010
Wolfer79 said:

"Our goals are all about ourselves," @NCStateBaseball head coach Elliott Avent said. "We're just trying to get better every day, we're playing a lot of guys trying to see where the pieces fit."

Gotta assume when Tresh is healthy that is what moves McDonough to 2nd "full time". Not sure what's going to happen at DH because Debo looks lost. Not sure Tatum is an everyday player either
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

Wolfer79 said:

he is not at 100 percent yet

Gotta assume when Tresh is healthy that is what moves McDonough to 2nd "full time". Not sure what's going to happen at DH because Debo looks lost. Not sure Tatum is an everyday player either
EthanBarry
Staff
Tresh catching the ninth is huge. Should be ready any day now and he can DH. Agree on the pitching staff, easily the best since '13. Gotta keep them healthy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.