Video Devonte Brown swing overhaul

2,930 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
Andrew4343
Devonte is obviously getting results but man that looks like a long slow swing. I'm guessing it's very smooth which makes it look like a slower swing
Ripper
Anyone have any inside scoop on the quality of the Sun Belt League? It is 6 teams from north Georgia. Regardless, we lose a lot of power with Wilson and Edwards, so hopefully Devonte can fill some of that void. He was decent at the plate last year.
JCooke93
Ripper said:

Anyone have any inside scoop on the quality of the Sun Belt League? It is 6 teams from north Georgia. Regardless, we lose a lot of power with Wilson and Edwards, so hopefully Devonte can fill some of that void. He was decent at the plate last year.
PatrickBailey BradDebo LucaTresh
Ripper
JCooke93 said:

Ripper said:

PatrickBailey BradDebo LucaTresh
I'm talking new power sources. If Tresh gets the requisite plate appearances, he can certainly help. Debo has never been a power hitter, so we'll see about that. I anticipate Bailey having another really good season.

Edit: We lose 30 homers from Wilson and Edwards.
tau06
New SS should add some pop as well from what I've heard.
wilmwolf
Nice work. Hopefully someone is working with Tatum as well.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
pack2010
wilmwolf80 said:

Nice work. Hopefully someone is working with Tatum as well.

This. If he shortens his swing, he's an impact player with his speed. Too many Ks and popouts
RunsWithWolves26
Having worked with kids over the years doing full swing changes, it takes a special kid to commit to it and see it through. Also takes a lot of faith by them in you to trust you to change everything they know. Good work young man.
Wolfer79
Based on first 7 games, the swing has improved
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.