2020 Pack 9 Fall Games

9,178 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JCooke93
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At UNCW on October 6 at Noon
JCooke93
The Game is at Noon
JCooke93
September 29 Vs The South Carolina Gamecocks at The Doak
JCooke93
First Pitch vs South Carolina on September 29 is at 3pm And First Pitch At UNCW is Going To Be At Noon
JCooke93
South Carolina Gamecocks will be without 7 players this fall And they have their 35 man roster set already
JCooke93
One Week From Today #BeatTheSouthCarolinaGamecocks
metcalfmafia
What's the deal with Sunday's game?

Is it a full on game?
JCooke93
metcalfmafia said:

What's the deal with Sunday's game?

Is it a full on game?
Yes it is But Not Sure if it's going to be 9 or more innings
JCooke93
First Pitch is now going to be at 2pm because of weather on Sunday vs South Carolina Gamecocks
JCooke93
1 More Day
Andrew4343
Prob a really dumb question but is this just a preseason game?
JCooke93
Andrew4343 said:

Prob a really dumb question but is this just a preseason game?
yes it's just a Preseason Game
Wolfer79
Struttingwolf96
Can't wait to see who plays where & hear how the pitchers look.
pack2010

12 inning game today
pack2010
Villaman Ks two in the first after a leadoff single. Tresh 2 run homerun in the bottom of the 1st
pack2010
4 Ks through 2 for Villaman
pack2010
Torres and McDonough have HRs. Highfill was the 2nd pitcher in and seemingly threw well. 6-2 NCSU 5th
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Ripper
What happened to Mensik at SS? I was lectured by "in the know" posters on another thread when I said Mensik should be at 3rd and Torres should be at SS.
JCooke93
Ripper said:

What happened to Mensik at SS? I was lectured by "in the know" posters on another thread when I said Mensik should be at 3rd and Torres should be at SS.
they can rotate
Ripper
JCooke93 said:

Ripper said:

they can rotate
Why? Torres is a stud and Mensik plays a solid 3rd Base. No need to flip.
JCooke93
Ripper said:

JCooke93 said:

Ripper said:

they can rotate
Why? Torres is a stud and Mensik plays a solid 3rd Base. No need to flip.
I agree but we also have some other good Infielders too
pack2010
What do we want to see vs UNCW? Similar to South Carolina where we throw primarily young arms? Or do we hope Reid/swinney/justice/Harrison get an inning or two along with Pace, cao, a couple guys who didn't throw vs usc? I know those veterans don't NEED to throw, but neither did kylman or Feeney, so curious to see how it plays out. (Assuming everything is healthy and not nursing anything)

Hope the lineup is close to the same unless they give someone in a battle a chance to start (thinking about soles in the OF and maybe someone at 3rd)
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

What do we want to see vs UNCW? Similar to South Carolina where we throw primarily young arms? Or do we hope Reid/swinney/justice/Harrison get an inning or two along with Pace, cao, a couple guys who didn't throw vs usc? I know those veterans don't NEED to throw, but neither did kylman or Feeney, so curious to see how it plays out. (Assuming everything is healthy and not nursing anything)

Hope the lineup is close to the same unless they give someone in a battle a chance to start (thinking about soles in the OF and maybe someone at 3rd)
my guess at 3B M.willadsen23 Cj.neese.jr36 D.Giles20 And D.Vasquez7
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

probably the same Outfielders as we had during the South Carolina Game
JCooke93
pack2010 said:

and my guess is no Reid And no justice vs UNCW
Wolfer79
JCooke93
14innings on Sunday at UNCW First Pitch is at Noon
wilmwolf
Do they charge admission for these things? May go over there and catch a few innings on Sunday.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.