2 sport recruit out of Garner Nolan McLean (baseball/football)

2,981 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JCooke93
CLTWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice lil write up. I doubt he sees college.

https://www.mlb.com/news/prospect-development-pipeline-league-day-3-recap
Tootie4Pack
My son goes to school with Nolan. Smart kid, really good athlete. Played school basketball with him. Focusing on baseball as he should. Is a solid QB, but his baseball ceiling is very high. A lot of baseball potential. Whatever path he chooses, he will be successful. A good young man.
3rdGenPacker
Nolan has multiple D1 offers to play both sports and he very much wants to play football in college. I don't think he goes to college just to play baseball. But he'll have to be a first or second round pick in baseball to skip the experience of playing college football.

Also, there are 3 Wake County kids at that PDP League right now. In addition to Nolan, Liam Norris and Koen Moreno are both there. Baseball in this area is really strong right now.
JCooke93
3rdGenPacker said:

Nolan has multiple D1 offers to play both sports and he very much wants to play football in college. I don't think he goes to college just to play baseball. But he'll have to be a first or second round pick in baseball to skip the experience of playing college football.

Also, there are 3 Wake County kids at that PDP League right now. In addition to Nolan, Liam Norris and Koen Moreno are both there. Baseball in this area is really strong right now.
And L.Norris is going to UNC Chapel Hill if he makes it on Campus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.