Baseball 3/29-31 vs Virginia ( GM 1 4-3 L, GM 2 3-0 W, GM 3 8-7 W) 27-2 (10-2)

13,008 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wolfer79
Pakbackr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still looking for a Sunday starter
Wolfer79
jwpack
Feeney is on a pitch count due to his tj.
EthanBarry
Staff
wolfpack1437 said:

I have concerns that Feeney hurt himself with the way he exited the game (very sudden after saying something to Bailey)
Justice was warming up before that inning even started
wolfpack1437
EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

I have concerns that Feeney hurt himself with the way he exited the game (very sudden after saying something to Bailey)
Just watched the replay.... whatever happened didn't appear to be planned based on Bailey's reaction
EthanBarry
Staff
wolfpack1437 said:

EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

Just watched the replay.... whatever happened didn't appear to be planned based on Bailey's reaction
I was at the game, looked planned to me. You wouldn't be able to tell it's planned from the camera angles anyway. Either way, it's definitely concerning how quickly his stuff fell off
tau06
wolfpack1437 said:

Certainly hope not. Depth has been a big advantage for us so far. Feeney has looked great this year
wolfpack1437
EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

I was at the game, looked planned to me. You wouldn't be able to tell it's planned from the camera angles anyway. Either way, it's definitely concerning how quickly his stuff fell off
I have no doubt that they planned to relieve him relatively soon. My question is about the look on Bailey's face and his reaction to Avent as he walked to meet then on the mound-- which were shown up-close on the broadcast at around the 1:05 mark. Hopefully he's fine, just concerning
EthanBarry
Staff
wolfpack1437 said:

EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

EthanBarry said:

wolfpack1437 said:

I have no doubt that they planned to relieve him relatively soon. My question is about the look on Bailey's face and his reaction to Avent as he walked to meet then on the mound-- which were shown up-close on the broadcast at around the 1:05 mark. Hopefully he's fine, just concerning
You're right. Just watched it back. Definitely a concerning look on Patrick's face
Wolfer79
Pakbackr said:

Still looking for a Sunday starter

Probably will be bullpen day unless Barger steps up in last month.
Wolfer79

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.