Baseball 4/2 vs South Carolina @ BB&T (Charlotte) 7pm

8,232 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wilmwolf
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why on Earth is the ump who made the call allowed to review it? That's terrible.
wilmwolf
Man, go ahead run on third with no outs and neither Bailey nor Edwards can drive him in. 8-8 bottom of 8.
TheCapper
Thank you UofSC for getting us out of that inning.

Rant: The SEC announcers are too much.
TheCapper
Fantastic bunt! No one knew it was coming...
wilmwolf
Welp. Had our chances. Hate to lose to those guys. Oh well. Move on and beat BC.
Colonel Armstrong
Rough ending, but not a bad loss. Forget this one and get ready for BC!
wolfpack1437
We had plenty of chances to score more runs--- especially with Wilson on 3rd and nobody out. Sometimes the wrong bats fall silent at the wrong times. Would have been nice to win but what matters is this weekend. This team will come out ready to play on Friday.
Gost8
For those there - While Watching the game, I heard the SC fight song several times and I think the Chicken. Was the State fight song played ?
Wolfer79
I have been critical of him last half of 2018 and at beginning of this season, but Harrison continues to improve.
PossumJenkins
Gost8 said:

For those there - While Watching the game, I heard the SC fight song several times and I think the Chicken. Was the State fight song played ?

The game was definitely being played as if it was an SC home game.
Riddickulous
I know Debo went deep yesterday, but he absolutely has to stop striking out so much. Feels eerily similar to last year for him. Started out great, but completely fell off in the second half of the year.
wilmwolf
He's looked good his last few outings. It seems to me that when he's locked in and his mechanics stay tight, he looks really good. When he gets loose and starts falling off the mound and not finishing his pitches, he throws it all over the place. Which isn't particularly a revelation I guess, same with every pitcher. There's just a heavy mental component to pitching.
wilmwolf
He's been late on just about everything he's offered at, including the homerun. It seems to me that he's guessing on every pitch. To an extent you are always going to be guessing, but guys that are locked in have a fairly good idea what is coming next. In fairness to Brad, the strike zone didn't do him any favors last night. The ump was giving them low and away pitches that I don't think he could've hit had he wanted to.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.